global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Batter up ! Huricane Lee close pass to the DR then up the East coast !  (Read 541 times)

tugboaboat5393

Well here we go again ,hurricane lee  !second one to be close to the DR probaly just rain and wind with minimal damages, and chicas begging for hurricane money saying there casa washed away in the flood,, However should f--k up air travel on the east coast, have back up plans, may have to post phone my trip scheduled for the 16th of september, not to worry pussy will still be there wet and willing !!!!!!

Viva La Vega

Re: Batter up ! Huricane Lee close pass to the DR then up the East coast !
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2023, 10:55:26 AM »
Hurricane season is June 1-Nov 30, but today, September 10 is considered the height of the season. Expect the next 45-60 days to remain active.

Lee is still churning away out there but has ground to a halt, it will be a few more days before it even passes Hispaniola to start to turn north and head possibly to the maritimes.

Another system is coming off the African coast, too early to know if it will make it into the Caribbean or follow in Lee's track. If it does come our way it wont be until next weekend at least.

lee255

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2023, 02:54:48 PM »
Should I cancel my trip due to lots of rain coming for the next two weeks.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2023, 03:58:02 PM »

I would not worry about it enough at this point to change travel plans.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2023, 05:55:37 PM »
Im in the same boat haha ! think the DR will be ok, but Hurricane lee could f--k up airline travel later this week for north east Airports !

WT3

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2023, 03:48:58 AM »
You are a pussy your in damn near every thread asking this damn question how about you think for yourself.

stinqu

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2023, 04:49:15 PM »
I say let it rain, Noah build that ark!!! Once you get there just be prepared if there is a storm coming. That's food, booze and cash for at least three days, also chicas lined up. Was there in Feb. 2020, it took almost 2 days for the storm to pass, luckily I had arranged a chica to stay the first day, knowing she would not be able to leave LOL. FYI the best storm forecast for the area is the MARINE REPORT FROM SAN JUAN P.R.

lee255

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2023, 06:44:12 AM »
You are a pussy your in damn near every thread asking this damn question how about you think for yourself.
man look I'm not trying to be stuck in the Dr if all hell breaks loose. I need an honest opinion from vets is all. Now chill out bro it's all good

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2023, 07:18:51 AM »
As far as the DR your out of the woods for a few days but not sure how many delays lets say NY, Newark or boston will have friday night and saturday landing or departing ,going to cancel my satiuday monring departure out of logan,, bet they shit can the flight

WT3

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2023, 02:40:20 PM »
man look I'm not trying to be stuck in the Dr if all hell breaks loose. I need an honest opinion from vets is all. Now chill out bro it's all good
I'm just messing with you but honestly where Sosua is the north coast it mostly gets just rain during these storms so you should be ok but there was a storm a few years ago that had guys stuck for like 11 days and the didn't have money so I guess you should play it safe and go somewhere else or comeback at a different time. Hope this helps there are plenty of hooker locations where this wont be a problem look into Colombia Panama Costa Rica just go there and your good.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2023, 02:57:45 PM »
As far as the DR your out of the woods for a few days but not sure how many delays lets say NY, Newark or boston will have friday night and saturday landing or departing ,going to cancel my satiuday monring departure out of logan,, bet they shit can the flight
Yup flight travel advisery Jet blue just issued change wavers web site no good been on hold for over an hour on the phone as agent trying to rebook   real fun !

jd66

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2023, 03:01:28 PM »
If a hurricane concerns you just don't book a trip during the season.

Like others have said the north coast has been largely spared from a direct hit but they do often mess with travel plans and can result in you either not getting there or delayed in getting back home so plan accordingly.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2023, 05:40:08 AM »
Yes all part of the fun for pussy,any ways i try to visit every month or make a trip every 45 days, 7 to 10 days longer in the winter,,,no big deal the hurricane was a dud meaning we dind get much damage carry on sirs,,called hoe logistics haha !

lee255

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2023, 08:11:35 AM »
I'm just messing with you but honestly where Sosua is the north coast it mostly gets just rain during these storms so you should be ok but there was a storm a few years ago that had guys stuck for like 11 days and the didn't have money so I guess you should play it safe and go somewhere else or comeback at a different time. Hope this helps there are plenty of hooker locations where this wont be a problem look into Colombia Panama Costa Rica just go there and your good.
  thanks man. Appreciate the advice. Spoke with flip flop as well. Trip will go on.

cazador

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2023, 03:32:59 AM »
What's the latest? Is the coast clear for a visit to the north coast in last week of September?

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2023, SimplePortal