global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Do Chicas Drink a lot of Booze  (Read 1103 times)

tugboaboat5393

Do Chicas Drink a lot of Booze
« on: July 11, 2021, 02:21:53 PM »
Ok guys it's a party town do most chicas drink every day. Presidente Brugal Henny?
 Are some full blown booze bags ?

TheRealDallas

Re: Do Chicas Drink a lot of Booze
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2021, 02:31:31 PM »
Yes and yes

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2021, 02:46:43 PM »
Well I'm the odd man out...as much as I drink, I havent yet found one that likes to drink alot or even past a shared bottle. Still looking though...LoL!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

IP-JD

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2021, 03:13:08 PM »
In 7 years (30+ trips), only 2 chicks have turned down a drink. 1, said she drank too much the day before (some Dominican holiday party)  and was hung over, another was some super fit Venezuelan who was all about fitness and just drank water. For the most part, they all drink and buying a drink goes a long way on that session. The more they like you (and trust you) the more they're willing to get lit. I've had a few get straight sloppy on me and a couple drink me under the table. Its hilarious and a bit of a turn-on when they drop the work voice and start talking shit.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 05:41:44 PM by IP-JD »

Jazzy2019

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2021, 03:22:20 PM »
In my experience most chicks stick to beer while working.I got a couple of regulars who are real slushes, but I couldn’t see them over indulging with a stranger. Believe it or not it’s dangerous for a worker to get drunk with someone she doesn’t know well.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2021, 06:57:39 PM »
Ok guys it's a party town do most chicas drink every day. Presidente Brugal Henny?
 Are some full blown booze bags ?

Man HELL yeah.....especially when it's free.  Lol

Hennessy is almost always bottom of the list though (from what i've experienced)....they pretty much only drink that when there are gringos around, and the gringo offers it.

Presidente is at the top of the list, with Brugal and some type of juice coming in second.  Occasionally, you'll see a Corona and Fireball.

Heyduke

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2021, 09:40:58 PM »
I like the illusion of a date. Therefore, wine with dinner, Presidente with dancing, time to go to la casa - Tequila. Usually works well for both of us.

stinqu

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2021, 05:17:18 PM »
I only know 1 chica that does not drink. a Hiatian from Puerto Prince, whoses father was a bad drunk. In over 10 years shes the only one.

stinqu

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2021, 05:28:28 PM »
On the whole Dominican women like to party. If you set the vibe. They like a little romance, good food, some wine and music, your good to go. I cook a nice meal, a few botttles of Calo & Rossi ( 350 pesos at SUPER SUPER) PLAY MUSIC ON MY BOSE MINI your all set

stinqu

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2021, 05:35:58 PM »
I only do this for my long time chicas.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal