global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Sosua Inn  (Read 2432 times)

Henny White

Re: Sosua Inn
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2021, 04:35:22 PM »
Here now. Bailey's is jumping all day every day... I never ate here till this trip. Whole joint flooded with them. IMHO, it seems to be where the better looking talent congregate. 🤷🏽‍♂️ Just saying...

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2021, 04:42:30 PM »
True enough! That's why say, shop early=shop smart!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2021, 04:34:18 AM »
Ahnvee is ground zero for the most chicas in one place, hands down. But Sosua Inn is the far better hotel. Far, far better. As a vet, I would not stay at Ahnvee. At any given time there will be a dozen or so chicas hanging around or near the bar at Sosua Inn, but nothing like up to a few hundred at Ahnvee.

It's up to you to decide which is more important to you. Sosua is a tiny town. You'll bump into chicas everywhere. No need to stay at Ahnvee to find talent that suits your eye. You can pull from Ahnvee, easy, and take them to Sosua Inn -- or anywhere else.

Also, and trust me on this -- you don't want to be staying in one of the Ahnvee rooms with the open air toilet. Pardon my pun, but that shit is nasty. In some of the rooms the crapper is right in the open area in your room.

Good luck with that on your maiden voyage.
Open Bath room, Afraid of a chica pooping or stinking up the place after a good dump...  nah open bathrooms could get kinky haha !

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2021, 12:06:44 PM »
Has the popularity of Ahnvee peaked?  Will the repeal of the curfew move crowds to other open venues?  To where will chicas follow the money?
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal