global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Sosua Inn  (Read 2433 times)

Wilbert1914

Sosua Inn
« on: May 11, 2021, 05:47:58 PM »
SO, Ahnvee is booked 2 days of my 4 day trip this month so I will have to book elsewhere.  How is Sosua Inn in comparison to Ahnvee?  Any other spots with action near Ahnvee?

Stones

Re: Sosua Inn
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 05:56:18 PM »
Ahnvee is ground zero for the most chicas in one place, hands down. But Sosua Inn is the far better hotel. Far, far better. As a vet, I would not stay at Ahnvee. At any given time there will be a dozen or so chicas hanging around or near the bar at Sosua Inn, but nothing like up to a few hundred at Ahnvee.

It's up to you to decide which is more important to you. Sosua is a tiny town. You'll bump into chicas everywhere. No need to stay at Ahnvee to find talent that suits your eye. You can pull from Ahnvee, easy, and take them to Sosua Inn -- or anywhere else.

Also, and trust me on this -- you don't want to be staying in one of the Ahnvee rooms with the open air toilet. Pardon my pun, but that shit is nasty. In some of the rooms the crapper is right in the open area in your room.

Good luck with that on your maiden voyage.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 06:03:44 PM by Stones »

Wilbert1914

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2021, 06:18:47 PM »
Sounds good.  Sosua Inn it is.   Are they within walking distance?

Evac305

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2021, 07:31:33 PM »
Sounds good.  Sosua Inn it is.   Are they within walking distance?

Within walking distance is an understatement the girls are literally right downstairs at the restaurant/bar (bailees).

Brickholder

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2021, 08:10:09 PM »
I have never been to Sosua. Is it customary to offer the girls a drink (in English) to break the ice?

What’s the expectation? They aren’t expecting a meal are they?

I am going for the first time 6/8 and staying at Sosua Inn

tocara

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2021, 09:30:41 PM »
Hello brothers
I guess I can share with you guys, I finally made it to the land of fund, Sosua that is and I am currently staying at Sosua inn
Bailees is full of chicas, yes some not good looking but a lot of beautiful chicas from Santo Domingo are here, not sure if they are already setting up for Memorial Day weekend, not until end of month but I can say there are plenty of chicas already in town
I a here since Sunday and I have not even been to Anvhee yet and I am at my 4 chicas, 1 repeat and 3 new ones, all 3 new are from tinder and yes they are hot, I know it’s hot and miss but so far it’s working for me, first one $50 for 2 hrs, the other 3 chicas 2500 pesos each and tequila shots in room,  and they all want repeat but we are men we like new taste, who does not, lol
I am here until may 23, thinking of going to BB for a day but if I keep getting what I am getting from tinder, not need to go anywhere else
So, Sosua inn/bailees is the spot for day action, and at night around 10pm, they lower down the curtains, so more privacy inside the restaurant and they don’t close until around 11pm,  of course rumba/kings is also a nice place

« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 09:35:16 PM by tocara »

tocara

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2021, 09:32:47 PM »
Sosua inn has various rooms, so I got the small room on the lower floor $50 a night for 13 nights and at 10 am it feels like 3am, I love it

michealclark490@yahoo.com

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2021, 06:06:49 AM »
50 a night how yo get such a low rate?

MrNavigator

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2021, 07:35:22 AM »
Hello brothers
I guess I can share with you guys, I finally made it to the land of fund, Sosua that is and I am currently staying at Sosua inn
Bailees is full of chicas, yes some not good looking but a lot of beautiful chicas from Santo Domingo are here, not sure if they are already setting up for Memorial Day weekend, not until end of month but I can say there are plenty of chicas already in town
I a here since Sunday and I have not even been to Anvhee yet and I am at my 4 chicas, 1 repeat and 3 new ones, all 3 new are from tinder and yes they are hot, I know it’s hot and miss but so far it’s working for me, first one $50 for 2 hrs, the other 3 chicas 2500 pesos each and tequila shots in room,  and they all want repeat but we are men we like new taste, who does not, lol
I am here until may 23, thinking of going to BB for a day but if I keep getting what I am getting from tinder, not need to go anywhere else
So, Sosua inn/bailees is the spot for day action, and at night around 10pm, they lower down the curtains, so more privacy inside the restaurant and they don’t close until around 11pm,  of course rumba/kings is also a nice place

I tried to Tell these klowns on another post that Bailee's was FULL OF CHICAS......smh

jimmygee0101

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2021, 03:23:52 AM »
Im looking at hotels in the area .. never heard of this one but the rooms look pretty nice. Is it worth it for a few days May 19-23? If you are saying all the action is here and there is no need to leave, Im leaning towards staying here.. It looks the newest out of the rest

MrNavigator

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2021, 07:45:51 AM »
When it comes to getting a place to stay in SOSUA or anywhere, it's all about what's important to YOU........

tocara

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2021, 08:26:25 PM »
Right Mr Navigator, it’s all about what’s important for the person
For me, I like proximity, and Sosua inn does it for me

Stones

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2021, 01:47:00 PM »
Sosua inn has various rooms, so I got the small room on the lower floor $50 a night for 13 nights and at 10 am it feels like 3am, I love it

Did you get the room without a window, balcony or sliding glass door? Still a good deal though for fifty bucks. 
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 01:50:40 PM by Stones »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2021, 11:31:29 AM »
$50bucks??? That sounds perfect for a smash spot with an awesome location in town.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Brickholder

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2021, 01:38:47 PM »
Staying at Sosua inn in two weeks for my first ever trip so this post is pretty helpful.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal