General Category > Celebrities (non Sosua topic)

Youngin Making It Rain And Havin Fun

(1/2) > >>

JayMillz:
https://youtu.be/GyYepPh5iCU

Al NYC:
Ja Morant is a perfect example of this saying, you can take a person out of the hood but you cannot take the hood out of the person. He has all the money in the world but he still has that Pookie and Ray Ray mentality.

El_lobo00:

--- Quote from: Al NYC on July 29, 2023, 01:13:57 PM ---Ja Morant is a perfect example of this saying, you can take a person out of the hood but you cannot take the hood out of the person. He has all the money in the world but he still has that Pookie and Ray Ray mentality.

--- End quote ---

Funny thing is Ja morant isn’t even from the hood. He grew up in middle class home with both parents.

Al NYC:

--- Quote from: Thelobe2022 on July 29, 2023, 03:57:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: Al NYC on July 29, 2023, 01:13:57 PM ---Ja Morant is a perfect example of this saying, you can take a person out of the hood but you cannot take the hood out of the person. He has all the money in the world but he still has that Pookie and Ray Ray mentality.

--- End quote ---

Funny thing is Ja morant isn’t even from the hood. He grew up in middle class home with both parents.

--- End quote ---

Really, I did not know that. I take that back about being from the hood but he still has that hood mentality. I guess he trying to impress his boys that he has street cred.

Bat Man:

--- End quote ---

The problem is hes not from the hood at all. Two parent family and everything

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version