global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: One of my favorite Chicas  (Read 8787 times)

Hosseini

Re: One of my favorite Chicas
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2021, 12:50:21 AM »
Fellas just go there. I promise once you are there you’ll forget about particular chicas and have fun f--king the ones there at the time. Also, if u hit the popular spots, you’ll likely bumped into these chicas u looking for.

This is very accurate, if you’re going to Sosua or Santiago. But if you’re going to SDQ, not so much. SDQ mongering is for the patient, the skilled, and the bilingual lol ????
“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” - Omar Khayyam

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2021, 09:28:20 AM »
I just got a new rule that I havent broken yet. No numbers for posters with less than 333 posts.

My fee is $50 per number, it includes their IG/Snapchat and some insider info. I don't care how many posts they have LOL.

I’m not kidding. I’ve sold two contacts on this site so far, no freebies.
You guys are so funny ...
All jokes aside, only a complete asshole would charge someone for something that was free to acquire. I hope you're proud of yourself and karma deals with you appropriately.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

crazy_canuck

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2021, 12:27:49 PM »
All jokes aside, only a complete asshole would charge someone for something that was free to acquire. I hope you're proud of yourself and karma deals with you appropriately.

I'm with you on that one that someone must be a complete AHole to sell chicas numbers on a monger forum ... but in the mean time, the idiot simp ass mofo that sent him money deserves an ass wuppin' too
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2021, 02:27:57 PM »
Thunder thighs and big ass, do not do it for me, A chiaca that can ride me like a rented mule is what I WANT

Guys who actually do a lot of f--king understand that the odds of a chick that’s built like that actually throwing down are slim to the point as to not even making an attempt. Guys who do most of their f--king in their heads don’t understand that. If they actually go after that type as opposed to talking about it they’ll soon find out the truth.

I don’t have a type per se, I go with whatever I’m feeling on any given day, and I can say that I have met, continue to meet, and have a few regulars that have “thunder thighs and a big ass” that throw down in the sack all the time. The chances aren’t slim at all. They get busy. These chicas are incredibly curvaceous, but I’ve observed that they still exercise and eat right, even with enhancement surgery, if any.

The enthusiasm factor also comes into play. If they’re into you and they know they can get a leche for themselves out of the whole deal, they’re all in. Just giving you the facts. ????

So you’re saying you got a couple of chicks in your rotation on the island that are as big as the woman depicted in the photos at the start of this thread and that they f--k like there’s no tomorrow? No offense, but I don’t believe one word of that. Prove me wrong and post a couple of headless photos of these girls.

Sirs it boils down to the vibe,,,,If its a new to you chica and like posted, she into you could make for a great session,,Also  For vets, lets say you have been banging a repeat for 5 years or more, a chica that was slim , at age 18  ok she now 25 had a kid and gained 30 lbs,  some of them will be just as good when you first met them,, a good vibe, good trusted repeat, recommend to have in your roster for the slow times,,,also dont judge a book by its cover,, some times a thin rocking body chica will suck in bed .starfish,,, its all about the vibe !!!!

Aintnew2this

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2021, 03:11:18 PM »
This fellow is a photographer who works with Dominican women. Take a look at his IG page. These are real women.

I would call that a fat mess.

MACK

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2021, 04:01:48 PM »
I just got a new rule that I havent broken yet. No numbers for posters with less than 333 posts.

My fee is $50 per number, it includes their IG/Snapchat and some insider info. I don't care how many posts they have LOL.

I’m not kidding. I’ve sold two contacts on this site so far, no freebies.
You guys are so funny ...

If they are stupid enough to buy ....I guess

Hosseini

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2021, 12:59:28 AM »

I'm with you on that one that someone must be a complete AHole to sell chicas numbers on a monger forum ... but in the mean time, the idiot simp ass mofo that sent him money deserves an ass wuppin' too

I didn't meet either of the ladies in Sosua, I met them in SDQ and did all the leg work, I met one in the mall & the other via IG.  If someone does not like my price I suggest not buying. One less chica won't hurt ANY of us.
“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” - Omar Khayyam

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2021, 06:18:43 AM »
Thunder thighs and big ass, do not do it for me, A chiaca that can ride me like a rented mule is what I WANT

Guys who actually do a lot of f--king understand that the odds of a chick that’s built like that actually throwing down are slim to the point as to not even making an attempt. Guys who do most of their f--king in their heads don’t understand that. If they actually go after that type as opposed to talking about it they’ll soon find out the truth.

I don’t have a type per se, I go with whatever I’m feeling on any given day, and I can say that I have met, continue to meet, and have a few regulars that have “thunder thighs and a big ass” that throw down in the sack all the time. The chances aren’t slim at all. They get busy. These chicas are incredibly curvaceous, but I’ve observed that they still exercise and eat right, even with enhancement surgery, if any.

The enthusiasm factor also comes into play. If they’re into you and they know they can get a leche for themselves out of the whole deal, they’re all in. Just giving you the facts. ????
  Yes there into to you all right,,Lets say you see the stars ,off the chain sex .  shes a champ, super sucker or she ill ride you hard,  Ok great session fair price,,   And she feeds you some BS saying she likes or loves you,,  And you get week in the knees, and see her again,   then your under her spell,  she then ask for small amount to pay cell phone and other small things,  you fall for it,, next you get on the plane, she calls you  you feel bad and send her western union dont be that guy,,She going for the long haul,,,Yup she has  multiple dudes sending her WU,  Magical pussy is a hellava drug  even fat ones too !

sosua1000

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2021, 10:31:31 AM »
FAKE BODY

dlackdudedick

« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2022, 11:18:10 PM »
the best way to get them is to go on Tinder

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }