global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: I think I hit jackpot  (Read 7151 times)

Drox420

I think I hit jackpot
« on: February 13, 2020, 04:41:54 AM »
I found a 20 year old on tinder with duel citizenship that is down to come see me for a week at a time for a grand. Best part she speaks perfect English also I’m super excited. Anyone ever try anything like this?

TheRealDallas

Re: I think I hit jackpot
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 05:26:17 AM »
Is she cute

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 06:26:41 AM »
Is she on the Island or in the states?Try not bring a sandwich to a Banquet !
May be luck of the draw meaning you could hit the jackpot,,Well if she has duell citizenship bet she has a job, house, car some money as long as she is not too Americanised  Also Dont Mention Sosua  Say you have visited Cabberttee or portuo platta Some will not step foot in the SU,, Best of luck report Back

Fuentes

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2020, 07:05:23 AM »
I'd be very careful with that. Lots of scammers and hustlers on Tinder. What about her plane ticket? She's not going to pay for it out of the the grand she's asking for, right? So now we're talking bout roughly $1,500 for the week. Still not bad. But then wait until she starts asking for some money up front to pay her baby sister, get her hair done, and buy some hot new thongs and nighties. Or she wants to know you are really serious by simply sending a few hundred up front.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you have hit the jackpot. On the other hand, lots of guys have been fooled by scammers, especially when setting up hookups with foreigner . To make matters worse, sometimes the scammers are actually men. Be careful and good luck.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 07:10:29 AM by Fuentes »

VivaLaVega

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2020, 07:53:50 AM »
Hopefully this is ONE of your regulars and you have spent a few days with her in DR already.

But seriously, $1000 for the week, $500 for flight, (are you taking the week of work?) dates, movies, shopping, salon, sick sister needs WU cash ASAP, phone credit, baby my pussy is sick... If she has the balls to ask you for 5 times a normal monthly salary to come on a weeks vacation, she will not hesitate to order the lobster, ask for a phone, you name it.

Save your money, easily 2k, more if you take time from work. Book an extra trip. Bang her out for the normal 2500RD she is getting and tell her to add YOU to her Rolodex, and have her call you next time one of the simps invites her to town.

MrNavigator

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2020, 08:45:38 AM »
Hopefully this is ONE of your regulars and you have spent a few days with her in DR already.

But seriously, $1000 for the week, $500 for flight, (are you taking the week of work?) dates, movies, shopping, salon, sick sister needs WU cash ASAP, phone credit, baby my pussy is sick... If she has the balls to ask you for 5 times a normal monthly salary to come on a weeks vacation, she will not hesitate to order the lobster, ask for a phone, you name it.

Save your money, easily 2k, more if you take time from work. Book an extra trip. Bang her out for the normal 2500RD she is getting and tell her to add YOU to her Rolodex, and have her call you next time one of the simps invites her to town.

Bingo! Don't do that shit Drox!

The Traveler

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2020, 09:06:46 AM »
Kind of risky!

Ghost of PB

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2020, 09:49:01 AM »
Smh! Wow! Why? Save your money! Sounds crazy!

The Traveler

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2020, 10:26:27 AM »
My 2 questions:
1. Do you risk sending her money for the plane ticket?

2. Speaking English or not if the vibe is not good then what?

PoonTangClan

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2020, 10:32:13 AM »
I found a 20 year old on tinder with duel citizenship that is down to come see me for a week at a time for a grand. Best part she speaks perfect English also I’m super excited. Anyone ever try anything like this?

Beware the westernized Chica. She is well accustomed to the excess demanded by American women, and I believe that once she arrives, she’s gonna flip it on you at a cost that you didn’t anticipate. Expensive restaurants, shopping, etc. They can’t be trusted after they’ve been corrupted by the American women’s way of life.

I was introduced to a similar type not too long ago (I’ll call her Bell). In school, good English, etc. Me and Bell talked through WhatsApp for weeks and we were planning on meeting. She wanted to meet at a nice seafood restaurant that me and my man had gone to that she heard about from her girlfriend (my man used to deal with Bell’s friend, and we all went there one time).

My man had been dealing with Bell’s friend for a minute, so he was like “Yo, don’t meet Bell at that restaurant if you’re meeting her for the first time and spend that kinda bread, cuz you might meet her and change your mind about dealing with her if you don’t like the vibe.”

I was like “You know something, bro? You right.” So boom: I made up an excuse about how I recently had some seafood somewhere else, and it made me sick, and I wanted to stay away from the seafood and meet at a pizza spot. You know what this westernized woman Bell had the nerve to say to me?

“We should still go [to the seafood restaurant]. YOU don’t have to eat it.” ????

Chica gave ZERO f--kS about seafood getting me sick, and was only concerned about herself and eating at a fancy restaurant. SMFH. After that shit, I ghosted her (and saved myself some money in the process).

Moral of the story: if you meet a Chica that lives in DR that speaks good english, etc., expect that she might’ve been too exposed to the life of the American woman. No bueno.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 10:37:52 AM by PoonTangClan »

WorstBehavior

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2020, 11:14:06 AM »

says big baller bozo ? yo man...where is ya consistency ??? you should be telling homie to have canal street dresses and panties for her on arrival to receive her now 1500 dollar payday....

worst says don't do it drox. make her front her flight. if she can't it aint worth it. the bitch got dual citizenship for a reason....plus having her here and not knowing if the vibe gonna be right is risky and costly if she make an excuse about not being able to pay to get back. which means u gotta come outta pocket for a chick u aint really feeling. if she can't foot the bill to get here andddd have a place she can stay in case u aint feeling her ass emphatically tell that bitch NO!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 11:21:21 AM by WorstBehavior »

MrNavigator

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2020, 11:51:42 AM »

says big baller bozo ? yo man...where is ya consistency ??? you should be telling homie to have canal street dresses and panties for her on arrival to receive her now 1500 dollar payday....

Damn Worst.....why you so hard! Lmao

MrNavigator

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2020, 11:52:08 AM »

Beware the westernized Chica. She is well accustomed to the excess demanded by American women, and I believe that once she arrives, she’s gonna flip it on you at a cost that you didn’t anticipate. Expensive restaurants, shopping, etc. They can’t be trusted after they’ve been corrupted by the American women’s way of life.

I was introduced to a similar type not too long ago (I’ll call her Bell). In school, good English, etc. Me and Bell talked through WhatsApp for weeks and we were planning on meeting. She wanted to meet at a nice seafood restaurant that me and my man had gone to that she heard about from her girlfriend (my man used to deal with Bell’s friend, and we all went there one time).

My man had been dealing with Bell’s friend for a minute, so he was like “Yo, don’t meet Bell at that restaurant if you’re meeting her for the first time and spend that kinda bread, cuz you might meet her and change your mind about dealing with her if you don’t like the vibe.”

I was like “You know something, bro? You right.” So boom: I made up an excuse about how I recently had some seafood somewhere else, and it made me sick, and I wanted to stay away from the seafood and meet at a pizza spot. You know what this westernized woman Bell had the nerve to say to me?

“We should still go [to the seafood restaurant]. YOU don’t have to eat it.” ????

Chica gave ZERO f--kS about seafood getting me sick, and was only concerned about herself and eating at a fancy restaurant. SMFH. After that shit, I ghosted her (and saved myself some money in the process).

Moral of the story: if you meet a Chica that lives in DR that speaks good english, etc., expect that she might’ve been too exposed to the life of the American woman. No bueno.

Life lessons!!

rocket78r

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2020, 01:45:32 PM »
The entitlement of the American combined with the deceitfulness of the Dominicana.  No thanks.

You’re scenario is a nightmare and not a jackpot.  It’ll go down the tubes fast. 

When I in the DR, I won’t talk to a woman that speaks perfect English.  To me, it’s a red flag.  I don’t know why all you guys trying to wife up hoes.  It doesn’t make sense.  There just going to try to get more and more out of you the longer they’re around. 

Jazzy2019

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2020, 02:13:39 PM »
There’s a thread on here regarding a cat who wants to import a chick to Sosua for a 48 hour stay. The O.P. should read the posts there. Same principle as this situation. The only difference is this is 5 times as intense. I wouldn’t ship anyone up I didn’t have a long standing relationship and ain’t no way I’m going to pay her to be on a vacation I’m fronting.

As folks have stated here by the time you add up all the expenses associated with this supposed arrangement you’d be better off vacationing on the island and having her come to your hotel. Another option would be to simply do a long weekend with her in Punta Cana or even Puerto Plata. I’m thinking all in you’d spend less going there than bringing her here.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal