global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Caught Covid  (Read 3119 times)

TravelingMan

Caught Covid
« on: June 22, 2021, 10:35:23 AM »
I made a post asking if anyone caught covid and failed the test coming back. I dont think this happened to anyone , at least nobody said i did. I came down on 5/27 till 5/31 took the test no issue. Get back home and by 6/4 i felt tired and by 6/5 it was a wrap, had the chills and went down hill from there. Im good now but wanted to say fellas please still be careful while on vacation. This covid shit is still out there.

lazy_monger

Re: Caught Covid
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2021, 12:17:23 PM »
Glad you are better.  My boy got sick in Colombia and was in the ICU for 4 days on ventilator.  Thankfully, there was one available.  He is better but the doctors were a little concern that they were unable to wake him. 

TravelingMan

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2021, 12:23:58 PM »
damn... hope he gets better. Just want to board bros to still careful and have fun

Jazzy2019

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2021, 12:30:50 PM »
Had you been vaccinated?

PoonTangClan

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2021, 12:44:30 PM »
I made a post asking if anyone caught covid and failed the test coming back. I dont think this happened to anyone , at least nobody said i did. I came down on 5/27 till 5/31 took the test no issue. Get back home and by 6/4 i felt tired and by 6/5 it was a wrap, had the chills and went down hill from there. Im good now but wanted to say fellas please still be careful while on vacation. This covid shit is still out there.

TravelingMan,

I want to point out that nothing in your post says that you actually had Covid. You said that you took a test when you went down and had no issue (negative test).

On the way back, you said you got ill. Okay. Did you get tested and receive a positive test result for Covid? You said nothing of the sort, so what happened? 🤷🏾‍♂️🧐

lazy_monger

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2021, 12:50:09 PM »
damn... hope he gets better. Just want to board bros to still careful and have fun

He is better now.  I am glad I was there to get in touch with his family and get his brother down there because when his brother got there and started talking to him he started responding.  Made me realize I need to communicate with my family about my whereabouts when I travel.  I have known him for years but if he hadn't introduce me to someone recently I wouldn't have known where to start tracking down family.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2021, 01:20:08 PM »

TravelingMan,

I want to point out that nothing in your post says that you actually had Covid. You said that you took a test when you went down and had no issue (negative test).

On the way back, you said you got ill. Okay. Did you get tested and receive a positive test result for Covid? You said nothing of the sort, so what happened? 🤷🏾‍♂️🧐

Nothing in the post... Other than the title of the post.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2021, 01:25:26 PM »

TravelingMan,

Nothing in the post... Other than the title of the post.

Viva,

The title of the post says “Caught Covid.” Then the first sentence of his actual post says “I made a post asking if anyone caught covid.” 😐

There’s no indication that the OP is talking about himself, and if he is, the OP either doesn’t write well, or you don’t read well, so which one is it? 🧐😆

Choose one, please.

TravelingMan

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2021, 02:14:32 PM »
yes took test in dr to get back to states and was negative... Got back on 5/31 and started feeling sick 6/4 waited a couple days then took the test and it came back positive. Moral of the story is have fun but still be careful out there thats all.....

MrNavigator

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2021, 02:26:31 PM »
Glad you ok Traveling.....at least you made it home first and didn't get sick over there. Could have been a NIGHTMARE with them dragging you off to the GULAG to quarantine and NOT KNOWING for how long.....
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 02:47:27 PM by MrNavigator »

TravelingMan

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2021, 04:36:01 PM »
hell yeah glad that shit didnt happen in DR

Heyduke

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2021, 09:48:08 PM »
Glad you are better.  My boy got sick in Colombia and was in the ICU for 4 days on ventilator.  Thankfully, there was one available.  He is better but the doctors were a little concern that they were unable to wake him.

Columbia  ICU? That sounds a little scary.

Tex1988

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2021, 11:36:24 PM »
hell yeah glad that shit didnt happen in DR

I'm sure there are some who got a positive result back and had to stay in DR for a few extra days....but one of the ex-pats was like EVEN IF YOU ARE POSITIVE THEY AREN'T GONNA GIVE YOU A POSITIVE RESULT - WHY WOULD THEY WANT YOU TO STAY IN THEIR COUNTRY??

Texast

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2021, 03:21:46 PM »

for a trip under 5 days like that you could have taken the test in america on the morning of the 27th,  If positive, cancel trip, if negative, then you can use that test to re-enter. Eliminates the possibility of getting stuck because of a positive covid test (unless you have a fever and they take your temperature at the airport like Panama). A 5 day or over trip you have to take a test in that country. But good point, even vaccinated people are testing positive with the new strain.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2021, 03:36:58 PM »

for a trip under 5 days like that you could have taken the test in america on the morning of the 27th,  If positive, cancel trip, if negative, then you can use that test to re-enter. Eliminates the possibility of getting stuck because of a positive covid test (unless you have a fever and they take your temperature at the airport like Panama). A 5 day or over trip you have to take a test in that country. But good point, even vaccinated people are testing positive with the new strain.

My understanding is that you can’t use a test you took in the US to renter the US.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal