Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Massage Parlors

Massage Parlor Across From Terra Linda

(1/9) > >>

sintaroo2:
What's up with those Haitian chicks. Are they fugging? Anyoneknows?  Or is it some rub and tug kinda bullshit?

WorstBehavior:
probably so for the right peso....in my experience the haitians are always an easier target because there is not a major focus on them. GO FOR IT.

TrailingLink:
Went for a one hour massage there. Was supposed to be one hour, she told me to flip after 10 minutes, and then tried to hit me for 4000 pesos for extras. 1/10, would not return.  If anyone knows someplace I can get a good one hour massage with an unrushed happy ending like I am used to from Asian places in the states, send me a PM please!

Indy_500:

--- Quote from: TrailingLink on April 28, 2015, 10:36:11 AM ---Went for a one hour massage there. Was supposed to be one hour, she told me to flip after 10 minutes, and then tried to hit me for 4000 pesos for extras. 1/10, would not return.  If anyone knows someplace I can get a good one hour massage with an unrushed happy ending like I am used to from Asian places in the states, send me a PM please!

--- End quote ---

DR don't seem to be like thailand and the philipine.

MrFeelupz:

--- Quote from: TrailingLink on April 28, 2015, 10:36:11 AM ---Went for a one hour massage there. Was supposed to be one hour, she told me to flip after 10 minutes, and then tried to hit me for 4000 pesos for extras. 1/10, would not return.  If anyone knows someplace I can get a good one hour massage with an unrushed happy ending like I am used to from Asian places in the states, send me a PM please!

--- End quote ---

You remember the name of the girl?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version