global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: If dudes say sosua is dead. I wonder what it was like before.  (Read 5664 times)

Jazzy2019

Re: If dudes say sosua is dead. I wonder what it was like before.
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2024, 12:43:30 AM »
West you play the baller game, that's not me. I like a woman that loves sex as much as I do, she might be a 5 or an 8 to you, I don't care, if you can ring that "bell" shes yours. Yes it may take a little time to get her freak to come out, but I have time. If is see the potential there I will put in the work, chubby little cutie that puts out the vibes or a stunner. Some sync right away, others need another session for me to learn their buttons.Yes they are hoes, but if you treat them like a queen in bed they love it.

Most girls don't want be "treated like a queen in bed" they want to be slutted out.
My man you are soo wrong,treat them like a lover first (queen) they become sluts later. I can spot a newbie chica to the game, may have had 1 or 2 bad johns and are nervous. Make them feel safe,the freak will come out. I'm not a 4 a day guy, 4 a week quality sessions is fine.

I agree. The key is you have to get to the point where they’ll let you slut them out. Sometimes that happens with the first session. Sometimes it doesn’t happen until much later. The problem with trying to move before they’re ready is you might scare them off and never reach the slut stage.

stinqu

« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2024, 02:44:51 PM »
Hard to find the right balance some times, move too fast, they may shy away. I found playing music they like helps, some clean soapy fun in the shower (no sex). Offer some after shower moisturizer, do her back for her, then get down to it. A relaxed chica is way more fun!

justin_credible

« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2024, 12:53:37 AM »
Hard to find the right balance some times, move too fast, they may shy away. I found playing music they like helps, some clean soapy fun in the shower (no sex). Offer some after shower moisturizer, do her back for her, then get down to it. A relaxed chica is way more fun!

I agree 100% but please guys no expensive gifts!! You only provide them with assets that make the ambiance good for that amount of time you're with her! No Perfume, Roses, lingerie, clothes, gifts or sending money western union!!

OD45

« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2024, 01:00:17 AM »
Ruby is a baddie. How was she?

sosuajefe

« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2024, 03:51:51 AM »
Jazzy. Is Rosanna still in Sosua. For some reason I recall you being with her.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2024, 07:47:50 AM »

I agree 100% but please guys no expensive gifts!! You only provide them with assets that make the ambiance good for that amount of time you're with her! No Perfume, Roses, lingerie, clothes, gifts or sending money western union!!
Sirs  these chicas dont give a f--k, there just going to sell any thing you give them, barter the item of give to a realative,like throwing a hot dog down a hall way,  Ever go to a chicas casa and its looks like a maceys department store counter with all the perfumes soaps and lotions,,, ! ?

Jazzy2019

« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2024, 02:33:00 PM »
Jazzy. Is Rosanna still in Sosua. For some reason I recall you being with her.

The name doesn’t ring a bell.

stinqu

« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2024, 03:46:31 PM »

Sirs  these chicas dont give a f--k, there just going to sell any thing you give them, barter the item of give to a realative,like throwing a hot dog down a hall way,  Ever go to a chicas casa and its looks like a maceys department store counter with all the perfumes soaps and lotions,,, ! ?
The average chica just wants dinero for sure. Regular GF likes little gifts, nothing expensive just quality, because most of what they can afford is Chinese crap. You can't go wrong with good lotion though, I use it allot in the winter in Canada, and grab it on sale all the time, so I bring a large bottle and leave her the rest, love a good massage,hehehe.

Footnyc

« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2024, 04:54:23 AM »
Ruby is a baddie. How was she?

Dope session. I’m going down there again next week. Plan on repeating that one. Also great body. Od slim waist fat ass big tittys

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2024, 06:16:30 AM »
No matter how good the pussy is dont cave in to big ticket items,This dealing with chicas you wife up a regular even a civillians,, f--k no,, they may start with littel things, but there gonna play you test the waters, my last trip chica spring it on me she wanted to by a stand alone AC unit for her casa for 600 USD, she says it on sale,
Now mind you its the middel of the Dominican winter temps may go low 65 F at nite,Who the f--k needs AC this time of year,,,,, Guys this is a Macho country, you know these chicas would not ask there local Novios for shit they would get shut down pronto ! 

stinqu

« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2024, 04:47:12 PM »
WTF, never had a chica hit me with a $600 ask!! That's a months worth of pussy, shes getting too comfortable bro, put her on the bench!!!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal