global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Queen of Sosúa  (Read 19825 times)

Ghost of PB

Re: Queen of Sosúa
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2020, 10:45:02 PM »
I don’t remember her but I bet she did!

778technique

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2020, 11:15:15 PM »
So you never had to let a piss go outside. I knows I have damn near marked my territory especially at my age now

Ghost of PB

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2020, 11:23:58 PM »
We are men! Of course but I’m a nasty n---- and eat pussy! Once I see bitches pissing Turn off!

Jazzy2019

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2020, 12:35:05 AM »
What I find astonishing is that guys would actually nominate a thrashy chick like that as an all time Sosua great. I never found the woman in question attractive. Way too f--king busy for my taste. Got to wonder what type of women most guys be dealing with at home. They definitely aren’t high quality females. No wonder there are so many rats in Sosua.

j.smooth9

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2020, 12:43:15 AM »
What I find astonishing is that guys would actually nominate a thrashy chick like that as an all time Sosua great. I never found the woman in question attractive. Way too f--king busy for my taste. Got to wonder what type of women most guys be dealing with at home. They definitely aren’t high quality females. No wonder there are so many rats in Sosua.

lmaooo
You'll find me on pedro cilasante

CaughtInTheLife

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2020, 05:53:22 AM »
I think she’s the queen of Sosua, she’s been there for years and
doesn’t wanna be saved lol. I know a few dudes who tired saving her lol

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2020, 07:04:33 AM »
We are men! Of course but I’m a nasty n---- and eat pussy! Once I see bitches pissing Turn off!
AWe you dont like chicas pissing,, im a nasty white guy,, i would have told that chica to squat on me and let it rip.. Golden Showers on the beach Yeah !

WorstBehavior

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2020, 07:32:40 AM »
AWe you dont like chicas pissing,, im a nasty white guy,, i would have told that chica to squat on me and let it rip.. Golden Showers on the beach Yeah !

OOOOOOOOOOOO
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

damn boat u nasty bruh.

2Up

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2020, 07:34:45 AM »
I think she’s the queen of Sosua, she’s been there for years and
doesn’t wanna be saved lol. I know a few dudes who tired saving her lol

https://youtu.be/IJn87TkZF38

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2020, 08:45:05 AM »

OOOOOOOOOOOO
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

damn boat u nasty bruh.
Some of these chicas can be freaky nasty,,  one trip i had a haitian chica  make me munch on here box as she was standing in the bed against the wall  with a mirror in the back ground,,  The next day missonary , was beating the breaks of her and the whole bed collapsed. small bed post came loose,,,  no worries  no real damage,,alll good !  one of my Cabberette missions Kobe Hotel !

MrNavigator

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2020, 09:26:20 AM »

I thought I was the only one lol. I don't even like to HEAR a bitch piss! I've shut the bathroom on dozens upon dozens of women who left it open. If I'm gonna f--k and Bitch go piss my dick goes soft and she gotta get me back up.

It's just something in my mind I can't get past....

Ghost of PB

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2020, 09:26:38 AM »
That is whiteboy nasty! Whole different level.... lol

That’s Liz ... I take pride to being one of the first dudes to really rock with her! I met her at 18 and was beating it up for years! That was my ride or die ... she’s definitely Hollywood status now! A true legend! We us to smoke and f--k all day! Only bad thing is she gets crazy jealous

Ghost of PB

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2020, 09:29:30 AM »

I thought I was the only one lol. I don't even like to HEAR a bitch piss! I've shut the bathroom on dozens upon dozens of women who left it open. If I'm gonna f--k and Bitch go piss my dick goes soft and she gotta get me back up.

It's just something in my mind I can't get past....

I hate when women drink beer! Straight turn off ! Because I know they are gonna be pissing all day! That’s not jus Sosua but everywhere! No pissy pussy!!

Blacknight69

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2020, 09:35:19 AM »
Yo PB!!!

You pulling up bad bitch's from back in he day.  Yes you are and hell yes they are sexy as hell!!!  I'm at 13,400 pics/film combined how about you? 

Not knocking that you paid top dollar for these bitchs but I found brawds that did the damn thing for a whole lot less. I would rather get 3 different brawds for $100 vs 1 for $100 but that is just me.  These last couple of threads have been entertaining but I will say this;...…...when you post a bad bitch; SHE'S A BAD BITCH!!!!

Carry on!!!

Ghost of PB

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2020, 09:47:07 AM »
Blacktight.... I’m not falling for your 1500 money talk! If you got pics post them! It’s not about money just superstars of Sosúa! Liz might be an all time great! She’s still getting paper!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal