Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Newbies Ask Your Sosua Questions Here

English Speaking Girls? Are they rare?

(1/3) > >>

Jaywalk:
My Spanish is shit.  (I'm working on it)
I enjoy a little dialogue.  Do many of the Chicas speak English? 
If so, which ones speak English most commonly?  Hattians?  Venezuelans?  Dominicans?  Other?

Also what's the ratio between Foreign working girls and homegrown Domicanas? 

Thanks in advance!

stinqu:
The average young chica dose not speak English. Some of the older ones know some, enough so if you have basic Spanish your good. But no, you must learn Spanish or French.

TravelYoda:
Good time to practice your Spanish then.  They'll appreciate the attempt. Uncommon to find a chica with that speaks with fluency, 1 in 10 can have a basic conversation in English. In the past, I met a lot of Haitians that spoke English. Last couple trips it was all Creole and French. The Venezuelans and Colombians don't speak English. If I had to guess the ratio of working girls in Sosua, 70% are Dominicans, 20% Haitian, 10% Venezuelan/Colombian/Other.

Stones:
Just go and enjoy. With practice, tutoring and study it will take 2-3 years for you to become really fluent and conversational in Spanish. In the meantime, have fun. As for fluent, English -speaking chicas in Sosua -- they are extremely rare. Very rare. It is what it is.

I tell guys all the time -- the more English these Chicas learn, the higher the prices will go up.

Think about that.

Just_A_Guy:

--- Quote from: Jaywalk on April 21, 2024, 01:13:19 PM ---My Spanish is shit.  (I'm working on it)
I enjoy a little dialogue.  Do many of the Chicas speak English? 
If so, which ones speak English most commonly?  Hattians?  Venezuelans?  Dominicans?  Other?

Also what's the ratio between Foreign working girls and homegrown Domicanas? 

Thanks in advance!

--- End quote ---

The average chica doesn't speak fluent English....but at the same time,  they also know that the average gringo doesn't speak fluent Spanish. 

So they'll typically know just enough English buzzwords to accommodate you and seal a date (them making money pretty much depends on it).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version