Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Massage Parlors

Massage near Blackbeard?

(1/2) > >>

andyk8254:
Forum search came negative. Any information on massage parlors near BB? TIA

Kubrick:
There is a legit, non-sexual massage room off the lobby of Blackbeard's. There is one woman massage therapist. I have not had a massage with her, but other guests say she is excellent/highly experienced. I regret I can't remember the posted price.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord:
There is a massage "hut/stand/shack" in Costambar after you enter the gate and pass through the shopping intersection and just after the deep pothole dip. It's immediately on the right, just as you just start up the hill before that left hand turn.

Crave:

--- Quote from: PapiViejo55-2 on March 13, 2019, 11:57:25 AM ---There is a massage "hut/stand/shack" in Costambar after you enter the gate and pass through the shopping intersection and just after the deep pothole dip. It's immediately on the right, just as you just start up the hill before that left hand turn.

--- End quote ---

They charge 1000 Pesos but it is a very good massage.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord:
I like a good massage just like the next man...but when I'm in the DR, I'm so hopped up on mambo...I just can't without making the massuese laugh!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version