global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Internet Scams....  (Read 1643 times)

Creative

• Devoted Contributer
Internet Scams....
« on: July 06, 2021, 06:54:33 PM »
This may be going on in a lot of different countries besides DR so I wanted to bring some awareness to it. There seems to be an uptick of internet scamming going on with Fake profiles on all media and social media accounts. This also includes Whatsapp. Some of the scams include:

-Saying she is in the an Erotic Massage business. She will also say she live in your state or city in order to get you to book a session. But this session will include a down payment of 50 to 100 dollars.
-She may facetime you to show she is a real person but mind you she is NOT in your City.
-She may also state that she is a pro but prostitution is NOT legal and she just wants to make sure you are serious so you have to book a session in order to meet.
-Another one includes you meeting her on Tinder. You state you will going to Sosua or POP soon and would like to meet her. She will act like she has never been but will ask you to send money so she can meet you first.
-She may even send naked pictures of herself to persuade you. Or even facetime you. But the goal is for you to send money.

The basis for all these scams seem for you to send money at some point. This is why you should NEVER send a chicka money. Even if you have met her, f--ked her and she tells you are the best thing that has ever happened to her so she will never hoe again. There is ALWAYS some form of scam being run. At the end of the day its your money and you are going to do what you want but don't get scammed. I've included some of the fake accounts I've come across recently.

what have you guys encountered over the years? Please share....

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Internet Scams....
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2021, 07:34:17 PM »
Facts! And I have run into so many scams and yes, all of them want you to send money first. Bus fare, phone minutes, salon, baby sitter, etc and all before you meet in person. So never ever send money to a chica you haven't f--ked for any reason.

I even met one on Sosua beach and she asked me to send the money by caribe express! I told her, we f--k first and I
send money afterwards...she said Ok. I said well maybe later because I wasn't feeling that kind of behavoir or using my real identity in addition to paying her from my banking account!

If you got no history with them its f--k first pesos second!

I have agreed to meet all kinds of chicas without money being sent...so yes it can be done quite easily. Just remember to shutdown any conversations about you sending money to anyone you havent f--ked a couple times!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 07:39:52 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

PapiGordo

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2021, 09:20:38 PM »
Rachel Kury tried me and failed

IP-JD

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2021, 10:26:38 AM »
The most common one now is the chicks on Listcrawler asking for a deposit before the visit. The amount is usual pretty insignificant, like 25-50 bucks, the sucker sends it and the chick never shows and jerk you around all day, or says the "reservation amount" is non-refundable and quote you something insane that they know you'll say no to.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2021, 10:36:18 AM »
The most common one now is the chicks on Listcrawler asking for a deposit before the visit. The amount is usual pretty insignificant, like 25-50 bucks, the sucker sends it and the chick never shows and jerk you around all day, or says the "reservation amount" is non-refundable and quote you something insane that they know you'll say no to.

Damn...$25.00 - $50.00 is pretty damn significant!!  It insane to think you would "reserve' or "pay before" getting laid.  Let the reader understand that "You never never ever" send money first. Ever!

IP-JD

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2021, 12:30:33 PM »

Damn...$25.00 - $50.00 is pretty damn significant!!  It insane to think you would "reserve' or "pay before" getting laid.  Let the reader understand that "You never never ever" send money first. Ever!

If you're mongering in the states and the hour is going to hit you $250-500, $25-$50 (can seem like a plausible, if not necessary, cost of doing business) in relation to that amount. Insignificant (if not nominal), meaning: am I about to go through all the steps of getting my moneyback from this illegal transaction I entered into, outing my vices for $25? More importantly, if it wasn't obvious, never pay for services not rendered. All of these website have the warning, but dudes can get doe eyed when they see a pretty face and ignore common sense. If you haven't checked out Listcrawler lately, more than 30+% of the posters have a "deposit requirement." I run from those, but I have done the "send me an uber request."
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 12:43:26 PM by IP-JD »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2021, 01:14:12 PM »
I would say, I fear for the youth...but "lumps on head" they gone be alright. There is a learning curve and a cost of tuition therein. So readers, if you can put off getting laid for a couple weeks...buy a ticket into SDQ [right now its 350.00 roundtrip from LAX] and stay at a spot around zona colonial...get all the "real" pussy you want for 2000pesos/$40usd a pop!! And forget the internet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM3xFe15qqg
No reason you cant save up 700bucks for a 3day weekend of debauchery!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 08:45:45 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2021, 08:50:44 AM »
Speaking of SCAMS....I saw an ad on Skkoka that said it was for "Wealthy" people to choose chicas from $100 up to $200 for an hour with their selection of chicas. I looked at all the pictures and they dont even compare to the chicas that I f--k.  But they you already know...there are NO secret beautiful chicas in Sosua. They are all regular beautiful dominican chicas. No unicorns. And certainly not worthy of $100 or $200 for that matter.

JoeRoc

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2021, 05:32:07 PM »

Man this happened to me a couple weeks ago in Chicago with a chick Ive been seeing for years. Gave her $30 because I thought she was solid. Told me she caught a flat and didnt hit me back until a few days later. Shit had me pissed for a week but its all good cause Ima be in Cartagena next Thursday. Live and you learn.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2021, 09:03:29 AM »
I'm still upset about the school money thing. I aint seen no books, clothes, or equipment!  I have seen tattoos, new hair, and dance floor status videos!  But are they scams??? Yes, but not in the sense that they think of scams...more like white lies.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal