global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Is bottle service worth it in classicos  (Read 22976 times)

DeeDaDon

• Happy Chapi,,,Happy Papi
Re: Is bottle service worth it in classicos
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2016, 01:03:35 PM »
@Dee  Brugal Extra Viejo is an aged rum.  It therefore has a smooth taste to it.  For me it is the best bang for the buck as far as drinks in the DR or anywhere else for that matter.  I always bring a few bottles back with me and use it as the base for mamajuana.

Oh man oh man,,,,that mamajuana bottle is magical, I brought 5 with me and ran out of all already lol,,,what do you put in it again?  Rum and honey?

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2016, 06:00:16 PM »
@Dee  Brugal Extra Viejo is an aged rum.  It therefore has a smooth taste to it.  For me it is the best bang for the buck as far as drinks in the DR or anywhere else for that matter.  I always bring a few bottles back with me and use it as the base for mamajuana.

Oh man oh man,,,,that mamajuana bottle is magical, I brought 5 with me and ran out of all already lol,,,what do you put in it again?  Rum and honey?

@Dee  Yes, just put more into the mamajuana bottle.  The bottle should last at least 5 years if properly maintained.  I recommend this mixture:  80% Extra Viejo, 20% Port Wine, honey, and fruit.  The fruit such as raisins or whatever will last many years and will absorb some of the alcohol.  When it dissolves you will get a few pieces every once in a while and will just add to the mystery of mamajuana!!!  I recommend taking out the eucalyptus leaves though because they taste terrible (it's a pain in the ass though).
Live free or die!

DeeDaDon

« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2016, 08:01:25 PM »

@Dee  Yes, just put more into the mamajuana bottle.  The bottle should last at least 5 years if properly maintained.  I recommend this mixture:  80% Extra Viejo, 20% Port Wine, honey, and fruit.  The fruit such as raisins or whatever will last many years and will absorb some of the alcohol.  When it dissolves you will get a few pieces every once in a while and will just add to the mystery of mamajuana!!!  I recommend taking out the eucalyptus leaves though because they taste terrible (it's a pain in the ass though).

Gotta you, thanks mate

Henny White

« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2016, 08:41:52 AM »
Any one know what a bottle of Hennessy goes for in the club? Do they have that White in the club, or only at the airport?

DeeDaDon

« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2016, 04:09:41 PM »
Any one know what a bottle of Hennessy goes for in the club? Do they have that White in the club, or only at the airport?

I haven't got Henny from them,,,but for Jack Daniel and also Grey Goose,,,,they range from 4500 to 5500 depends on what you want to Chace them with,,,,,Henny should be around the same range too

biggamejames

• AKA....ROD EM UP PRIME!!!!!
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2016, 07:24:46 AM »
I cant speak for Classicos but spent 3 nights partying in Premium bar. Much cheaper buying bottles then individual drinks. Small bottle of Extra Viejo with 911 was 600 peso got 6 drinks out of it between me and chica but also can get other bottles there.

Have not been to this spot can someone put me on. Also how many ppl can the VIP sit in Classico?

mrmagic52956

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2016, 09:54:47 AM »
Bottle of Hennessy is about $100

DeeDaDon

« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2016, 10:53:16 AM »
I cant speak for Classicos but spent 3 nights partying in Premium bar. Much cheaper buying bottles then individual drinks. Small bottle of Extra Viejo with 911 was 600 peso got 6 drinks out of it between me and chica but also can get other bottles there.

Have not been to this spot can someone put me on. Also how many ppl can the VIP sit in Classico?

They don't do a head count lol,,,as long as yall fit the booth

HipHop

« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2017, 09:52:42 AM »
 It is 100% worth it to get VIP service in Clasicos if you're planning to stay and enjoy the festivities. If you're just pulling a female than no absolutely not it is a waste of money. But if you're going to spend the whole night there and you're going to drink anyway it will save a Tonna money plus you can fit as many as your boys as you want in there meaning you'll have all the space you'd like you have all the Alba room you need to dance grind whatever you want to do with the females that you choose.

But no I had a time that there's really only about six VIP spaces that are worth it the VIP section right next to the bar is not worth it because you're still being bumped and pushed around but the ones that are roped off like in the corner next to the bar or along the wall as you walk in are the best

Yes they have white Hennessy and last time I checked they charge about 6000 pesos I'm not quite sure bro..  i'll go find out today for you
Too many woman, not enough days

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal