global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Current Observatios on the Strip/PC  (Read 184184 times)

murano2010

Current Observatios on the Strip/PC
« on: January 10, 2020, 07:40:14 PM »
"It is 8:00 pm Friday Jan 10,2020. No sign of life with Merengue, Clasico, Bourbon Street, Kings (Rumba location), El Flow (Pranitium?) The closed signs are still posted outside. The main ones open are Flame Bar (dead), Bar Central (mucho patrons inside with a few chicas inside too). Chez Montreal open but sporadic business. Did see a couple of chicas sitting inside with some white guys yesterday.

Another interesting thing I observed is about 2 dozen or more chicas walking about on the strip this evening And also around the corner on Dr Rosen. A couple in front of the mercado. A couple standing outside New Garden. While I stood on PC for a few minutes, a Politur pickup pulled up and parked in front of the Chinese general store because they saw some Haitian girls standing around in front.

They scattered. But these officers started walking around looking for girls. The Supervisor walked across to the German restaurant because one girl was standing in front but not with anybody. She pointed inside even though she wasnt with anybody. He told her to move inside the restaurant. Then the officers walked around the corner (Dr Rosen) and started to direct the girls hanging around that bar to move inside.

Oh and BTW, Policia Nacionals and the Politur have been circling around and around all afternoon and early evening. Keeping a close eye on anything they don't like going on in the area especially the strip. IMO, even if some more businesses open up, I can see the police are going to make it very hard for chicas to move about, or even go in or leave establishments on PC. I think the reason I see enough chicas around the strip, is because the night time action at Ahnvee is much later. Meanwhile chicas see potential clients ( guys staying in the hotels ) are around the strip.

Generally speaking, some of the cuties I see walking around look new to Sosua. Just some random chicas here in Sosua to make some money. Usually already schooled to set the price at $100 or 5 k for ST. It's getting closer to SB week. Vet chicas usually start making plans for their rooms way ahead. Because once most of the rooms are taken, chicas will have to stay in Charimicos or PP, or wherever they can. So expect more chicas to pile into town, but also expect the outrageous price expectations to come with it. Good service? Thats another story."
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

TheRealDallas

THE SU IS DEAD‼️
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 08:28:43 PM »

LAMES WALKING AROUND THE SU LIKE THIS ☝????
????????

The Su is Dead B
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 08:31:34 PM by TheRealDallas »

tugboaboat5393

Re: Current Observatios on the Strip/PC
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2020, 09:26:50 PM »
"It is 8:00 pm Friday Jan 10,2020. No sign of life with Merengue, Clasico, Bourbon Street, Kings (Rumba location), El Flow (Pranitium?) The closed signs are still posted outside. The main ones open are Flame Bar (dead), Bar Central (mucho patrons inside with a few chicas inside too). Chez Montreal open but sporadic business. Did see a couple of chicas sitting inside with some white guys yesterday.

Another interesting thing I observed is about 2 dozen or more chicas walking about on the strip this evening And also around the corner on Dr Rosen. A couple in front of the mercado. A couple standing outside New Garden. While I stood on PC for a few minutes, a Politur pickup pulled up and parked in front of the Chinese general store because they saw some Haitian girls standing around in front.

They scattered. But these officers started walking around looking for girls. The Supervisor walked across to the German restaurant because one girl was standing in front but not with anybody. She pointed inside even though she wasnt with anybody. He told her to move inside the restaurant. Then the officers walked around the corner (Dr Rosen) and started to direct the girls hanging around that bar to move inside.

Oh and BTW, Policia Nacionals and the Politur have been circling around and around all afternoon and early evening. Keeping a close eye on anything they don't like going on in the area especially the strip. IMO, even if some more businesses open up, I can see the police are going to make it very hard for chicas to move about, or even go in or leave establishments on PC. I think the reason I see enough chicas around the strip, is because the night time action at Ahnvee is much later. Meanwhile chicas see potential clients ( guys staying in the hotels ) are around the strip.

Generally speaking, some of the cuties I see walking around look new to Sosua. Just some random chicas here in Sosua to make some money. Usually already schooled to set the price at $100 or 5 k for ST. It's getting closer to SB week. Vet chicas usually start making plans for their rooms way ahead. Because once most of the rooms are taken, chicas will have to stay in Charimicos or PP, or wherever they can. So expect more chicas to pile into town, but also expect the outrageous price expectations to come with it. Good service? Thats another story."
Screw giving them 100 b-sud or 5000 pesos,, short time 1500- quck nut and mabey 2000-2500 if there of the chain !!!  5000 24 hours unlimited lechie !

LuvTheDR

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2020, 10:26:12 PM »
5000 ST, jezus! They're asking that cause some of you dummies are paying it smh lol!

Jazzy2019

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2020, 10:36:39 PM »
5000 ST, jezus! They're asking that cause some of you dummies are paying it smh lol!

I hear you. Typically a little chuckle will dispel that fantasy yet I’m sure there are a few guys that will simply say “okay let’s go”.

Poopshipdestroyer

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2020, 12:52:15 AM »
At least the Policia are making these hoes earn their money-unlike a lot of us hoes.  LOL

2Up

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2020, 09:29:25 AM »

Screw giving them 100 b-sud or 5000 pesos,, short time 1500- quck nut and mabey 2000-2500 if there of the chain !!!  5000 24 hours unlimited lechie !

+1

murano2010

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2020, 12:32:30 PM »
It's the truth.  I have talked to plenty of newbies and just diehards in Sosua over the years.   And too many actually think the price chicas be asking/demanding is what they should pay or they just dont care.   

In some instances, a lot of cats arent used to negotiating with chicas.  Not used to telling these chicas what they are offering.   Instead, they rather ask, hoping it wont be too much.   Asking the price to some of these chicas is like telling them that you are open to paying whatever they say.   They dont want to miss the opportunity of having a willing over payer, so they aim high.  But what many are willing to accept, is much lower.   

Then there's the mentality of monger who is focused mostly on how fine the chica is,  and supports the notion that a high price is understandable if "you want to f--k an 8-10".   They aint talking about the quality of her services, just the fact that the chick looks good.   So she automatically ( in their minds ) is justified in asking for a high price.   Nothing to do with the quality of service.  Not to mention, enough guys think just being seen with the chick is worth paying what she demands.  Chicas know full well the things we do to satisfy our ego indulgences.  The mongering machine is full of variables.   Were never going to all be on the same page.   So we each have to do what works for ourselves. 
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 12:45:41 PM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2020, 09:23:39 PM »
Sirs it a learning curve,, You have to take the attitude or let them think your not going to jump for a session  ,overpriced,, Also avoide the pushy chicas trying to rush you back to the hotel,, kinda want to vibe and a quick interview,, if there not to your likeing or a pain in the ass onto the next!!!, now if shes lets say has a slight attitude and   you just want to do a quick pump and dump,, counter with a lower price,, knowing its going to be a quick nut and out the door,, she may be a plain jane with a banging body,, your not looking at tne mantle piece when your pokeing the fire,, now if shes off the chain, a small propina,, or invite them over the next day   Lt Todos notches  over night.  Now the more trips you make gain the knowledge,, you can weed though problem chicas and avoid  problems or starfishs albiet not 100 % fool proof,,,Have fun adapt to the changes,Hoes are going to be there !!!

murano2010

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2020, 10:36:24 PM »
Another tidbit concerning the current status of Sosua or the North Coast in general.   Lately it's been raining a lot.  For a few days straight, day and night.      Last night a buddy who went to Ahnvee said everybody had to seek cover from the rain instead of enjoying the open area thats uncovered.     That must have happened several times,  since it has been raining a lot.

It appears were going into our rainy season.   So be prepared for the possibility of seeing it rain a lot,  or showers breaking out at anytime.   I made it the beach today ( Saturday ) even though it rained several times throughout the morning.   I left the beach around 545pm and got caught in a heavy downpour.   And since I got home, the periodic rain has been going on for hours.    So pack an umbrella or poncho in your check in, you just may need it.     

Crave

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2020, 05:07:19 AM »
Another tidbit concerning the current status of Sosua or the North Coast in general.   Lately it's been raining a lot.  For a few days straight, day and night.      Last night a buddy who went to Ahnvee said everybody had to seek cover from the rain instead of enjoying the open area thats uncovered.     That must have happened several times,  since it has been raining a lot.

It appears were going into our rainy season.   So be prepared for the possibility of seeing it rain a lot,  or showers breaking out at anytime.   I made it the beach today ( Saturday ) even though it rained several times throughout the morning.   I left the beach around 545pm and got caught in a heavy downpour.   And since I got home, the periodic rain has been going on for hours.    So pack an umbrella or poncho in your check in, you just may need it.     

Yes... for years there is rain around this time of year. You better get phone numbers. You dont want to be stuck in the rain with no phone numbers. Oh.... I had chics that did not mind coming to see me when its raining or at the first sign of the rain stopping. Then I did not have to rush out and go hunting right after the rain stopped.

Old info..... Vets remember the days when she only got "1" and only "1" presidente for the interview. You did not want to be buying anything else to add to the total cost of you taking a chic. And the cost was 1500 and under. Some guys still rock that way when the find the right one that has not got a taste of the big dollars yet. One dude on this board use to be known as Mr. 1000 pesos, because he lives there.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2020, 06:27:58 PM »

Yes Sir , Spot on  Talk to my favorita from charomicos ,, Quoted Mucho Agua no bunea !

murano2010

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2020, 07:52:30 PM »
As of 8pm Sunday Jan 12, 2020.   Same closures as of yesterday.  A little activity must have gone on at Pranitium and Kings ( Rumba location ).   Possible preparations towards future openings?    I see chairs and tables inside of both places.   Otherwise,  both are lifeless as far as business is concerned.    Flip Flop and Kings ( new location by the park ) both had good crowds this afternoon for American football.   
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 08:04:41 PM by murano2010 »

murano2010

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2020, 07:54:11 PM »

Yes Sir , Spot on  Talk to my favorita from charomicos ,, Quoted Mucho Agua no bunea !
Yes rained periodically all day.   I expect the same through the night.   

DudeLife

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2020, 11:37:57 PM »
Thanks for the intel bozz, but you said "usually" about the new chicas being schooled for $100 or 5k st, it sounds like you're assuming. Did you ask them? No biggie for me but even for rookies I couldnt imagine any chump paying that for st in Sosua.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal