global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Current Observatios on the Strip/PC  (Read 184038 times)

Bat Man

Re: Current Observatios on the Strip/PC
« Reply #1755 on: May 28, 2023, 03:47:16 PM »
Friday, March 26th 2023

Kerry is the dude that had the Zanizibar restaurant/bar on the beach. 

Hey I ran into him a few months back it couldn't been last year to be honest I lose track of time in treetown in Pattaya he told me he was moving to Pattaya did he change his mind.
Yes he changed his mind.  His 1st visit to TL and Pattaya according to him, he had a blast.  Everything was all new to him, and it was a major change from Sosua.  Sosua I think had worn him down from being bogged down trying to run a business so soon after starting to live in the DR. 

Plus he had never been anywhere in several years.  So after he closed the business, he finally decided to put his travel wings on.   When he left Pattaya after the 1st visit,  he said he needed to go back to see if he could really live in TL.   His 2nd visit confirmed for him that living in TL full time was not really for him.   

Now, I think he has realized,  that he should just stick to traveling.   I dont think Im out of line saying this.  But he shared with me, he felt that the camaraderie and maintaining connections with the expats in TL was not as tightknit as he was accustomed to in the DR.   

If an expat has his money right I see no need to try to get right back to the grindstone in a 3rd world country. If an expat gets bored it's way better to just volunteer. Even running a bar is hard work people think they just hand out a few beers here and there let their local employees do all the work and just collect cash.

There's a million things that can and do go wrong.
but agian not personally visiting Asia and hearing many mongers talk about the upsides and downsides it seems that the main problem of Thailand is that it's even more point and click than Sosua. No one needs to buy a youtube consultation to go to a beer bar and barfine a bitch.

If said monger is stupid enough to think that the freelancers on Beach road are "different" than the ran throughs in bars then he'll find out after he figures out how to spot the ladyboys.

of course any "baddies with bubbles". have been super duper ran through and has been with every Black guy who ever stepped foot in Thailand.

There's not a need to ask for advice or post L's and W's. Guys bond over learning that a third world woman is still a woman The fact that women are so user friendly means that dudes start to think they're "that guy" so they never have to ask why a chicka cheated them.
In Sosua it's freelance city dudes come down stub their toe get pickpocketed on thir first day, get upcharged  realize that they get gringoed at every oppertunity and they learn to seek out advice from vets.

Just learning that she doesn't love you or want your company without being richly compensated teaches dubs that dudes are the only people that don't want or need anything from them.

Dudes don't go simply to f--k women they come for Beers Bitches Beaches and Buddies..  I just spent a lunch with a 76 year old white guy who wanted someone to talk to.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #1756 on: May 29, 2023, 07:26:05 AM »
Half the fun is listening to other mongers telling chica stories, good for a few laughs or the chica score board the good bad and ugly 500 peso blow job chica !

Bat Man

« Reply #1757 on: May 29, 2023, 08:54:20 AM »
Half the fun is listening to other mongers telling chica stories, good for a few laughs or the chica score board the good bad and ugly 500 peso blow job chica !

Like I said guys want Bitches Beers Beaches and Buddies.  I asked this old timer why he bothered to take pictures when he barely knew how to use a smartphone. He said it was for bragging rights back home.

A lot of guys seek me out not because they need or want advice they want to hang out with me between f--k sessions

stinqu

« Reply #1758 on: May 31, 2023, 01:36:21 PM »

Like I said guys want Bitches Beers Beaches and Buddies.  I asked this old timer why he bothered to take pictures when he barely knew how to use a smartphone. He said it was for bragging rights back home.

A lot of guys seek me out not because they need or want advice they want to hang out with me between f--k sessions
For sure, hanging out and talking is great fun!

murano2010

« Reply #1759 on: June 01, 2023, 12:31:44 PM »
Wednesday May 31, & Thursday June 1, 2023

There was a MASS exodus of guys leaving Sosua, yesterday and today.  Just about every hotel I passed by had guys packed and ready to go.    It will be interesting to see if the planes coming in are packed with the same amount of guys coming in, to replace the ones that left.   Not all travelers are leaving from POP.   

I met enough guys that were leaving Sosua to go to STI and SDQ.   
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

Bat Man

« Reply #1760 on: June 01, 2023, 03:13:43 PM »

For sure, hanging out and talking is great fun!

that's all that some guys want to do which explains the plethora of bars on PC

Bat Man

« Reply #1761 on: June 01, 2023, 03:14:58 PM »
Wednesday May 31, & Thursday June 1, 2023

There was a MASS exodus of guys leaving Sosua, yesterday and today.  Just about every hotel I passed by had guys packed and ready to go.    It will be interesting to see if the planes coming in are packed with the same amount of guys coming in, to replace the ones that left.   Not all travelers are leaving from POP.   

I met enough guys that were leaving Sosua to go to STI and SDQ.

The Dub Dubs gotta go back to work and pay for the overspending and future WU payments and new trips.

murano2010

« Reply #1762 on: June 04, 2023, 09:20:28 AM »
Saturday June 3rd, 2023

I think there is an informal APB out on a 60ish plus white male expat.   Seen leaving Cheers Bar intoxicated.  Upon arrival to Cheers in his green SUV, he parked it directly across from Cheers.  He parked his vehicle extremely close to a pasola, owned by a Haitian lady at the salon right there.   

After a certain amount of time of him drinking in Cheers it was time for him to go.  He made it to his vehicle.  One of the patrons inside brought him a pair of shoes that he left inside of the bar.  He took the shoes, got in his vehicle.   Started it up, and proceeded to leave the parking spot. 

Dude forgot that he parked the nose of his vehicle awhile ago right next to a pasola.   So when he pulled off, he knocked the pasola over and partially ran over it.  Broke the ladies mirrors , and who knows what else?  Just before it happened,  the guy was being yelled at because a couple of people right there saw that he was about to hit the pasola.  But it was too late.  Did he stop to look at the damage?   Nope.  Dude kept right on going, like nothing happened.   

I think the lady was in shock, when it happened.  And nobody else was there with transpo to go after the car.  I dont think dude will be coming back to Cheers for a long while.   He's a regular at the bar, and he parks in that spot near her salon and the fruit stand regularly.  So anybody should recognize him if he ever comes back.  Where he lives may very well be known to some of the locals.   But damn, dude clobbered her pasola.   

Now if that had of happened to a Dominican persons pasola, that dude wouldnt have made it to his house without several locals going after him.   
« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 06:05:18 PM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #1763 on: June 04, 2023, 10:27:30 AM »
The Dude should do the right thing and compensate the haitian women for damages ,SAVE face !

murano2010

« Reply #1764 on: June 04, 2023, 12:13:36 PM »
The Dude should do the right thing and compensate the haitian women for damages ,SAVE face !
I agree.  However the way enough locals are, they dont believe in fair compensation.  Some will try to claim you have to pay them enough for another pasola.   A guy told me about a guy hitting a pasola on the strip with his motorbike.  The bike belonged to one of the chicks working inside of the restaurant. 

Chick over exaggerated the damage to her pasola.  She wanted $150 for minimal damage.  Worse, she claimed she was hurt from being on the pasola.  And that is what she was going to tell the police.   She wasnt anywhere near the pasola at the time the dude hit it.   

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #1765 on: June 04, 2023, 03:17:35 PM »
Not to preach , if you have a car or truck have a dash cam, can save your ass  , if a local claiming more damage or bogas claims,,also dont get three sheets to the wind and drive no bunea !

murano2010

« Reply #1766 on: June 04, 2023, 06:09:06 PM »
Not to preach , if you have a car or truck have a dash cam, can save your ass  , if a local claiming more damage or bogas claims,,also dont get three sheets to the wind and drive no bunea !
My buddy showed me his dash cam.   Looked very nice.  Front and rear cameras w/32gb memory card.   He bought it on Amazon, and had it installed by place on the highway near Los Castillo. 

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #1767 on: June 04, 2023, 07:18:55 PM »
My buddy showed me his dash cam.   Looked very nice.  Front and rear cameras w/32gb memory card.   He bought it on Amazon, and had it installed by place on the highway near Los Castillo.
Think Dan on W & R youtube did a segment on dash cams and driving in sosua and the DR . good advice

zava3545@gmail.com

« Reply #1768 on: June 05, 2023, 08:06:37 AM »
I was at BB for the weekend. There were about 4 to 6 guys spending the night in the Hotel.
Some guys would show up at night but only to eat and watch.
Not enough business for the girls.
I was hoping to see more guys so I could slowly make my picks. (I had to turn down a lot this weekend)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2023, 10:40:05 AM by zava3545@gmail.com »

murano2010

« Reply #1769 on: June 05, 2023, 09:18:51 AM »
@ zava3545  :  You may want to go back and edit your post.   So it doesnt look like one big quote.   
« Last Edit: June 05, 2023, 10:19:39 AM by murano2010 »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal