global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: 4th of July Trip (June 30th - July 6th)  (Read 2647 times)

JoeRoc

Re: 4th of July Trip (June 30th - July 6th)
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2021, 08:55:41 PM »
Thanks for the report. Much appreciated.  How did the chica in the pigtails from the YouTube videos look in person?

She looked good! Exactly how she did on Youtube down to clothes. Face was prettier in person. If I had more money I probably wouldve tried to negotiate her down to 3500 pesos, but I was broke and it was curfew so I just l walked away.

Good lookin out.  She's on my hit list...

Most def. She's on my list too.

MrNavigator

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2021, 08:43:38 AM »
JoeRoc,

Decent report. When you return, you gotta do better with what you’re paying the chicas. They’re incrementally overcharging you. 3500 pesos here, 4,000 pesos there, etc. It all adds up. It‘s not horrible, but next time set a firm rate cap at 3,000 for short time (ST) sessions. You might even get it for a little less than that, but keep that 3,000 pesos maximum cap in mind.

How’s your spanish? If the Dominicans didn’t seem really friendly, knowing spanish helps. It’s the ultimate ice breaker. If you don’t know spanish, Dominicans tend to treat you like a gringo opp for money. Gotta relate to the locals with the language.

Yeah I was all over the place with my pricing. I found a sweet spot using 3500 as my cap but next time Ill use 3000

My spanish is good enough to get the chica back to the room at a decent price. It isnt good enough to have a full blown convo with the locals. I am a gringo opp so Im not bugging about them seeing me that way, I was just taken aback by their demeanor. Im in their country sleeping with their family members for the cheap, therefore I can understand the attitude towards me.

Nah..your Spanish did not help you get them back to the room at a "decent" price lol. The big tabs you paid (4500rd) short term service got them hoes in and out with quickness. Either dudes on here are very generous or they don't wanna spoil our party but you def paid way too much.

I've had bad chicks that will quote a walking ATM with no personality 150 in a heartbeat. In the daytime offer any chick 2000 no matter how fine she is. They gone accept or counter 2500-3000, you getting that pussy for 2500...90 percent of the time. The ONLY way I'm paying 3000 ST is if she doing EXTRA stuff lol.

Oh yeah my Spanish is shit, but never stopped nothin The key is not to LOOK DESPERATE, look em in the eye, have swag, be fun and cool not uptight, don't roam in packs and choose the chick....don't let them CHOOSE YOU.

JoeRoc

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2021, 11:47:48 AM »
JoeRoc,

Decent report. When you return, you gotta do better with what you’re paying the chicas. They’re incrementally overcharging you. 3500 pesos here, 4,000 pesos there, etc. It all adds up. It‘s not horrible, but next time set a firm rate cap at 3,000 for short time (ST) sessions. You might even get it for a little less than that, but keep that 3,000 pesos maximum cap in mind.

How’s your spanish? If the Dominicans didn’t seem really friendly, knowing spanish helps. It’s the ultimate ice breaker. If you don’t know spanish, Dominicans tend to treat you like a gringo opp for money. Gotta relate to the locals with the language.

Yeah I was all over the place with my pricing. I found a sweet spot using 3500 as my cap but next time Ill use 3000

My spanish is good enough to get the chica back to the room at a decent price. It isnt good enough to have a full blown convo with the locals. I am a gringo opp so Im not bugging about them seeing me that way, I was just taken aback by their demeanor. Im in their country sleeping with their family members for the cheap, therefore I can understand the attitude towards me.

Nah..your Spanish did not help you get them back to the room at a "decent" price lol. The big tabs you paid (4500rd) short term service got them hoes in and out with quickness. Either dudes on here are very generous or they don't wanna spoil our party but you def paid way too much.

I've had bad chicks that will quote a walking ATM with no personality 150 in a heartbeat. In the daytime offer any chick 2000 no matter how fine she is. They gone accept or counter 2500-3000, you getting that pussy for 2500...90 percent of the time. The ONLY way I'm paying 3000 ST is if she doing EXTRA stuff lol.

Oh yeah my Spanish is shit, but never stopped nothin The key is not to LOOK DESPERATE, look em in the eye, have swag, be fun and cool not uptight, don't roam in packs and choose the chick....don't let them CHOOSE YOU.

Its a decent price for ME at that time. This was at Ahnvee and shorty originally quoted me 6000. I wont be paying that much when I visit next time now that I know better.

Fahqu

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2021, 12:27:47 PM »
Great report!  I did same thing with smash pad at Europa.  Was the MILTH bartender working at Europa?  Did you check out bailees, def my new favorite spot.  As far as chica math, that chica is nuts with 6000 for short time, that’s all night pesos and can be had for 4000 pesos.

The brown skinned bartender Viviana? Yep she was there and was gorgeous, her boyfriend was in town so I didnt want any problems and there were plenty of other women.

I went to Bailees. It was ok, most of the ladies there looked like they were with their dates. Im going to be in that area more when I return, I may even stay at Sosua Inn.

I got the impression she does not mess around but I’m probably wrong.  Probably 80% of chicas have boyfriends so maybe she does.  Would love to hear others input.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2021, 08:56:10 AM »
I love a beautiful woman as much as the next guy...but I always get hung up on the attitude.  She's nice to be sure, but the sense of that wall between you...gives me pause.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal