global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Stories  (Read 8986 times)

lazy_monger

Re: Stories
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2022, 08:18:37 AM »
Weren't you asking newbie questions 1-2 years back for your first trip?  If so, Rumba wouldn't have been around.  $20 from the airport?  Not buying that either.  A bunch of selfies and social media pics on your "camera roll?" Alrighty then. 

Nice bit of fiction but what is the point?  You are not the first person to do it, I am just curious. 

brooklynfinest40

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2022, 08:56:27 AM »
Fellas...let's call it what it is....it's a bunch of bullshit. Too many inconsistencies in his stories. Everybody knows the taxi charges us a standard $25.00 fee from the airport. Is that fare excessive...he'll yeah...but every taxi will quote you the same price. No Uber at the airport,  old ass selfie photos, never heard of Kings, tongue kissing and eating the box of prostitutes, paying $20.00 for sessions?....what year were they taking $20.00 US...2010?...in the words of Randy Moss.....c'mon man....lol

Travelguy90

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2022, 09:10:18 AM »
I at first I thought this was a compilation of previous unpublished trip reports. I have a few that goes back years I just never finished. Especially at the rate these were pumped out at, but I ain’t read all the stories to spot inconsistencies. It’s only a few things I can say to clear up issues but the op may still be lying.

Kings/Rumbas I ate the maybe 2xs over a 3 year span and still don’t know the name. I think kings is the current name but everyone refers to it as rumbas so does it really matter? I don’t care for over priced food with a 12-18% vat tax added in, so I don’t know much about the establishment except it’s opposite of chez, next to the taxis and has daily customers. It’s a two named establishment where if you say rumbas everyone know what you are talking about.

20$ Uber from pop is possible. It’s 30-40$ in las America to SD via Taxi, Uber comes up at 20$. I have my sister order it for me, Argus it’s all I have take it or leave it, they can cancel the ride n get nothing. I know it’s doable at POP at 20$ because I catch the 60-70 peso guagua to Sosua from POP because I bring little luggage and I’m offered the 20$ special that I’ll always shoot down. All you have to do is say your catching a guagua while walking away to the Main Street outside the airport and you’ll get offers discounted
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

lazy_monger

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2022, 09:31:16 AM »
I at first I thought this was a compilation of previous unpublished trip reports. I have a few that goes back years I just never finished. Especially at the rate these were pumped out at, but I ain’t read all the stories to spot inconsistencies. It’s only a few things I can say to clear up issues but the op may still be lying.

Kings/Rumbas I ate the maybe 2xs over a 3 year span and still don’t know the name. I think kings is the current name but everyone refers to it as rumbas so does it really matter? I don’t care for over priced food with a 12-18% vat tax added in, so I don’t know much about the establishment except it’s opposite of chez, next to the taxis and has daily customers. It’s a two named establishment where if you say rumbas everyone know what you are talking about.

20$ Uber from pop is possible. It’s 30-40$ in las America to SD via Taxi, Uber comes up at 20$. I have my sister order it for me, Argus it’s all I have take it or leave it, they can cancel the ride n get nothing. I know it’s doable at POP at 20$ because I catch the 60-70 peso guagua to Sosua from POP because I bring little luggage and I’m offered the 20$ special that I’ll always shoot down. All you have to do is say your catching a guagua while walking away to the Main Street outside the airport and you’ll get offers discounted
OK.  I am ain't doing that because I usually have a carry on roller and a backpack with my gear (in case I need to work remotely).  Walking to the street to save $5 isn't a good value.  So yeah, I just pay the taxi mafia.   Now last Americas, I always negotiate.  Even had a guy that would charge me $15 each way.  Just called him ahead of time.

Germaniachantuer

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2022, 11:52:08 AM »
Ahnvee every night, and in a crowd of 5-6. I saw this light skinned girl with the fat ass. I wasted no time we left from Ahnvee and went to my place around the corner. She wasn’t eager to jump in a taxi, so I got to put my arm around her while we walked to the room.

With all due respect brother, these stories have quite a few holes in them. #1-Uber does not come to the airport, the taxi mafia would not allow it. #2-You're caressing a chica and she starts tongue kissing you...unlikely, Sosua chics rarely tongue kiss strangers. If she was a regular, maybe, but meeting her right off the street, she aint tongue kissing you like that. 3#-You keep mentioning Rumbas, but Rumbas closed 3 years ago and been replaced by Kings. I let 1 or 2 times slip, but you keep referring to Rumbas in the present tense. what year is this story from? #4-You said one girl recently had 2 babies? what time frame are you using for this story?.....and lastly #5-You repeatedly said you were giving girls $20.00 as payment for the sessions.....That really signals a red flag....chicas are asking for $100-$150 cash for night time action, but you may find one for 2,500-3,000 pesos during the day....but that $20.00......I call bullshit on that one.

Where I am from Uber = taxi, Lyft, etc. The importance of the word is to communicate I was picked up by someone.

If you are paying more then 20 bucks to go to the airport or 20 bucks from the airport. You bad at negotiating. There are an abundance of drivers who will take the money.

I said RUMBA because it was RUMBA. I know nothing about kings. I’ve had to pass on multiple chicks because I’ve heard these chicks accept less then $150.

Ok dude putting up the pictures of chicas that you clearly did not take is one thing but like others said there are just to many holes here

If you did not have a ride pre arranged there is no way you walked out of POP airport and just picked a taxi driver that would take $20.  That just does not happen with the taxi mafia.  Change your story to the correct taxi fare and it would be believable

You and your chica walked all the way from Ahnvee to New Garden at night no less?  I am totally not buying that either
Those chicas barely walk anywhere and certainly are not walking that distance at night.

The fact that you have no knowledge of Kings and only know it as Rumba is quite a head scratcher as well.   I could see if you had been coming to Sosua for awhile but within the last 3 years you would only know that place as Kings.    And given that you said you were going to Ahnvee to pick up girls this has to be a trip within the last 2-3 years.

Interesting story your putting up but questioning just how much of it is fiction.

I think you need to go back and reread the paragraph. Your reading comprehension shows.

jd66

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2022, 12:14:59 PM »
Ahnvee every night, and in a crowd of 5-6. I saw this light skinned girl with the fat ass. I wasted no time we left from Ahnvee and went to my place around the corner. She wasn’t eager to jump in a taxi, so I got to put my arm around her while we walked to the room.

With all due respect brother, these stories have quite a few holes in them. #1-Uber does not come to the airport, the taxi mafia would not allow it. #2-You're caressing a chica and she starts tongue kissing you...unlikely, Sosua chics rarely tongue kiss strangers. If she was a regular, maybe, but meeting her right off the street, she aint tongue kissing you like that. 3#-You keep mentioning Rumbas, but Rumbas closed 3 years ago and been replaced by Kings. I let 1 or 2 times slip, but you keep referring to Rumbas in the present tense. what year is this story from? #4-You said one girl recently had 2 babies? what time frame are you using for this story?.....and lastly #5-You repeatedly said you were giving girls $20.00 as payment for the sessions.....That really signals a red flag....chicas are asking for $100-$150 cash for night time action, but you may find one for 2,500-3,000 pesos during the day....but that $20.00......I call bullshit on that one.

Where I am from Uber = taxi, Lyft, etc. The importance of the word is to communicate I was picked up by someone.

If you are paying more then 20 bucks to go to the airport or 20 bucks from the airport. You bad at negotiating. There are an abundance of drivers who will take the money.

I said RUMBA because it was RUMBA. I know nothing about kings. I’ve had to pass on multiple chicks because I’ve heard these chicks accept less then $150.

Ok dude putting up the pictures of chicas that you clearly did not take is one thing but like others said there are just to many holes here

If you did not have a ride pre arranged there is no way you walked out of POP airport and just picked a taxi driver that would take $20.  That just does not happen with the taxi mafia.  Change your story to the correct taxi fare and it would be believable

You and your chica walked all the way from Ahnvee to New Garden at night no less?  I am totally not buying that either
Those chicas barely walk anywhere and certainly are not walking that distance at night.

The fact that you have no knowledge of Kings and only know it as Rumba is quite a head scratcher as well.   I could see if you had been coming to Sosua for awhile but within the last 3 years you would only know that place as Kings.    And given that you said you were going to Ahnvee to pick up girls this has to be a trip within the last 2-3 years.

Interesting story your putting up but questioning just how much of it is fiction.

I think you need to go back and reread the paragraph. Your reading comprehension shows.

So clear it all up for us Mr. fiction writer.  Cause you have some explaining to do.
Did you suddenly change hotels from New Garden to a hotel just around the corner from Ahnvee?  If so which hotel would that be?

I was being nice until now
I am calling bull shit on your entire report

Your nothing but a fraud

If you think you are making yourself look good by putting up this fiction your wrong
You will forever be marked as a lying fiction writer and nothing more.

Oh and explain this quote from your first post

"I paid the Uber driver 20 bucks and said take me to new garden. And away we go! The dirt streets are so different then my america. I’m like in awe."

How did you line up that Uber driver?   It is well known they are not allowed at POP airport.   Oh and the dirt streets is an interesting take.

Anyone else here ever take a dirt street from POP to Sosua?   Ah no.  In  fact you would be hard pressed to even find a dirt street along that route.

You living in a fantasy world dude

Oh and $20 is under 1,200 RD in todays dollar.  There is no chica accepting that in Sosua these days and not even in the last 15 years at least

Also find it curious that you are picking up chicas in random places but posting selfies that you didn't take of them.  How you get those pictures?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 12:33:00 PM by jd66 »

Jazzy2019

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2022, 12:30:57 PM »
It’s time like these where PapiV would step in and attack the poster who says you can’t routinely get $20 pussy in Sosua. Where is PapiV? I’m starting to worry about him.

Germaniachantuer

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2022, 12:54:33 PM »

So clear it all up for us Mr. fiction writer.  Cause you have some explaining to do.
Did you suddenly change hotels from New Garden to a hotel just around the corner from Ahnvee?  If so which hotel would that be?

I was being nice until now
I am calling bull shit on your entire report

Your nothing but a fraud

If you think you are making yourself look good by putting up this fiction your wrong
You will forever be marked as a lying fiction writer and nothing more.

Oh and explain this quote from your first post

"I paid the Uber driver 20 bucks and said take me to new garden. And away we go! The dirt streets are so different then my america. I’m like in awe."

How did you line up that Uber driver?   It is well known they are not allowed at POP airport.   Oh and the dirt streets is an interesting take.

Anyone else here ever take a dirt street from POP to Sosua?   Ah no.  In  fact you would be hard pressed to even find a dirt street along that route.

You living in a fantasy world dude

Oh and $20 is under 1,200 RD in todays dollar.  There is no chica accepting that in Sosua these days and not even in the last 15 years at least

Also find it curious that you are picking up chicas in random places but posting selfies that you didn't take of them.  How you get those pictures?

Go back and reread the text. It is in there. Don’t skim it. READ IT!

jd66

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2022, 01:03:11 PM »

Go back and reread the text. It is in there. Don’t skim it. READ IT!

Re read what
How about you just clear it all up

You said you and your chica walked back from Ahnvee to your place around the corner instead of taking a taxi
Which place is that?   You have only referenced New Garden as your hotel and staying at no other place.
Now you are saying you are staying at a different place other than New Garden?.

Seems like things are unraveling with your tall tail there

Just answer the questions that have been posed to you
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 01:21:51 PM by jd66 »

Al NYC

« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2022, 01:38:52 PM »
It’s time like these where PapiV would step in and attack the poster who says you can’t routinely get $20 pussy in Sosua. Where is PapiV? I’m starting to worry about him.

Papi would have congratulated him for having a wonderful trip and getting chicas for $20. Worry about Papi?? Hah!! It’s been quite pleasant not seeing his BS postings.

Travelguy90

« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2022, 02:01:10 PM »

OK.  I am ain't doing that because I usually have a carry on roller and a backpack with my gear (in case I need to work remotely).  Walking to the street to save $5 isn't a good value.  So yeah, I just pay the taxi mafia.   Now last Americas, I always negotiate.  Even had a guy that would charge me $15 each way.  Just called him ahead of time.
You don’t save 5$ you’ll save 23$. The 60-70 peso is the price of you and your luggage. I catch AA to POP because it’s a 2-3 hr flight with a free carryon. I have a roller personal item bag, a duffel bag carry one and a drone bag. I can spend 1.50(2$ if it’s ride and a tip thrown it) on a GuaGua,(you definitely get stares) or spend 20$ and up on a cab. The moto guys offered a ride, but I’m not that cheap or stupid.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

Viva La Vega

« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2022, 02:19:00 PM »

[/quote]You don’t save 5$ you’ll save 23$. The 60-70 peso is the price of you and your luggage. I catch AA to POP because it’s a 2-3 hr flight with a free carryon. I have a roller personal item bag, a duffel bag carry one and a drone bag. I can spend 1.50(2$ if it’s ride and a tip thrown it) on a GuaGua,(you definitely get stares) or spend 20$ and up on a cab. The moto guys offered a ride, but I’m not that cheap or stupid.
[/quote]

Nothing like being the guy that gets stares standing on the side of the road with his luggage fresh from the plane waiting for a random vehicle to stop so he can climb in with a grand in cash on him.

Pay the $25. Go back on the public taxi and spring for the front seat. Round trip saving $20.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 02:31:04 PM by Viva La Vega »

Viva La Vega

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2022, 02:29:49 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

One of the pals always notices the paving. We were deep in the barrio in Puerto Plata and he pointed out the roads were paved. I am thinking some elected official has a family member in the paving business. The entire country is paved. ( a lie, i drove up El Choco and after the gated communities it is gravel the rest of the way to Monkey Jungle).

jd66

« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2022, 02:38:04 PM »

[/quote]

One of the pals always notices the paving. We were deep in the barrio in Puerto Plata and he pointed out the roads were paved. I am thinking some elected official has a family member in the paving business. The entire country is paved. ( a lie, i drove up El Choco and after the gated communities it is gravel the rest of the way to Monkey Jungle).
[/quote]

Exactly
If you get off the beating path in the hills or the last little bit to Rio Sosua you will run into some dirt roads but nothing along the route from POP to Sosua.

Fahqu

« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2022, 02:40:15 PM »
Yuli was one of my first pick ups when I came to Sosua. She was a pleasant hook up. She’s not with the Instagram and what’s app stories. When you see this fat ass, you better buy! 3k on the dresser for her and she’s throwing that ass back and taking the semen to the face.

I’ve been trying to find this one each trip.  Would love to learn more about her.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal