global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Just One Question For All Those Who Claim Sosua Is 'Over?'  (Read 3547 times)

Stones

Just One Question For All Those Who Claim Sosua Is 'Over?'
« on: April 20, 2023, 11:19:19 AM »
If it's over, why do you keep coming back to this board?

Bat Man

Re: Just One Question For All Those Who Claim Sosua Is 'Over?'
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2023, 12:13:49 PM »
Personnally for me it never really was.

Theres a whole other than Sosua section on here then there was the hold the line vs. Step it up wars that were focused on Santo Domingo.

Im not ready to book a flight but Murano made and excellent case for anyone considering being a supat

Theres been cost of living game, general how to move abroad and chica management threads that transend sosua

Frankly the main reason this board is good is because of its name. No one can claim theyre not a monger.

jd66

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2023, 12:34:52 PM »
It's all relative to each individual person and how they move

There is absolutely positively no doubt that Sosua is no where near what it once was.

Does that mean one won't go there anymore.   Maybe, maybe not.

For some that know nothing else it's a great trip and they love it.   If your coming from the USA it's a pretty easy trip for most people.

For me, I used to go several times a year and now there is not much interest to go more than maybe once or twice a year for fewer days.  Mostly because there are other places I enjoy going more and over time the stuff that one deals with in Sosua tends to get old and the luster and desire to go elsewhere takes over

Bat Man

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2023, 12:45:08 PM »
Exactly you have to define over. Me personally theres absolutely no way Id go to Sosua over SD but spending 6 months on the island would i mosey up there probsbly.

But the creep cams are a bat signal to say that all sorts of f--kery is allowed.

If i was back in the states working my old job and i never been to SD sousa would be an option for me.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2023, 12:50:00 PM »
Ive been going since 2013 through thick and thin the good bad the ugly. ran thru many chicas same thing the good &bad  ; i would like to stay longer lets say 4 months  already have done a few 50 days trips,, the key is to go from vac mode to local mode,  Also ive been only with a few repeats, latey,,,The funny thing about the su there no other place like it close to the states,,,,,the only thing that sucks is the f--king air fairs as of latey and rentals getting more $$$   the only good thing with the next reccession be a price reset chicas and rentals,,,,right now there shitloads of availble rentals and propertys for sale have fun !

El_lobo00

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2023, 12:57:29 PM »

1. Information: this board is gold mine of info on much more than just sosua (Dr in general and other countries like Colombia, Thailand etc). helps a lot with trip planning

2. Education: I know I don’t know everything, so listening to the stories of others helps me stay on target, especially when it comes to real estate and business not just mongering.

Hobby

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2023, 01:01:52 PM »
I agree with everyone's point on this but back to the original question from the OP.  Why if some guys hate it so much do they keep coming back to this board to say something?  I used to love a steakhouse that I would go too in NYC but when it fell out of favor I did not go back 2-3 times a week to say "the____ be dead".  I just stopped going back to this steakhouse.  I know that's a glib analogy but it works. I first started going in 2019 and have seen a big downward change since then but it is a quick plane ride and a nice place for me to now enjoy my winters.  There are better places on the island that I like but if I hated Sosua I would not come back to the board every day or so to complain.  I have no idea why one would do that about Sosua or anything else they did not like.  I think some people like living in their past and their negative experiences now let them vent as if they had it so much better than "you" new guys going there now. I am not a psychologists but that's my opinion.  Fellas, if you don't like something move on to a better more positive note.

Hobby

Henny White

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2023, 02:02:15 PM »
I mean, if you down there 6 or 7 times a year... 🤷🏽‍♂️ Especially the young Gawds! Just my two cents... If you under 40, hopefully, you're still able to get a piece of pu$$y wit out paying for it. With that said, you can't possibly be complaining about the Su if you a 1, 2 even 3 times a year dude. It's just to much pu$$y out there to not find what ya looking for. -But then you got the dudes that's str8t relocating out there lol. A few months and it probably start to get rather boring. Over 50, I get it... Under, get ya sh!T together! Lol

For me & my 1 to 2 trips a year, sh!T is LiT! 🤝🏽💯

MrStealYoChica

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2023, 02:08:35 PM »
I want to see the news about how things are going, how things have changed, and if these ballers are destroying other places. Never said it was over though but I don't like it as much because of the spotlight.

Azzman

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2023, 03:08:16 PM »
I view/experience it as a convenience…..

1. 2 1/2 hours plane ride on Friday
 A. I can hit 4 chicas same day
 B. Average 3 chicas next 2 days
 C. f--k 10 chicas at a minimum before Monday
 D. Any woman i see i have a 99.99% chance of skull f--king them
 E. The talent has went down but i will always have my Re-ups on stand-by!

2. I can hit the beach while I’m waiting to reproduce my “nut-juice”
 A. Eat fresh seafood/grilled chicken
 B. Drink fresh coconut milk and eat fresh fruits and veggies
 C. Walk to everything i need within a 4 block radius (no traffic)
 D. Go to my balcony and smoke a nice Dominican cigar while reproducing my    “nut-juice”
 E. After f--king 3-4 a day i sleep very well at night

3. Never hear a gun shot, never worry about cops(I’m f--king one, she is a cutie pie too 25 yrs old). I always play lil Wayne when she stops by…lol.
 A. Sosua is a sweet deal for me….just my experience!

"A True Playa from the Himalayas" Romey Rome in the House...

murano2010

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2023, 04:37:20 PM »
The complaints from enough guys about Sosua have one main common denominator, IMO   It's mostly about women and pussy.  If all you have is pussy on the brain, of course one doesnt have anything else to talk about regarding a destination.  Nothing else exists for them except, whats the status of pussy at that location. 

Everywhere I travel to, guys I know ask me about how is it there?  I already know what they are looking for.  You think they are asking me about anything other than women/pussy?   Nope. With most guys, the only thing they care about when it comes to a destination, is what is the situation with the women/pussy there.    Anything else is factored in later.  But the pussy situation is the 1st thing they judge a place on for it's value. 

I find that mentality to be very immature for men that should have a lot more substance about themselves than just focused on women and pussy 24/7.   
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2023, 05:09:17 PM »
Good point, Never mind the food bars beach booze & hotels  its how much pussy is, Cost and is   wet and availble & cost to f--k !

murano2010

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2023, 05:12:45 PM »
BTW, what I said isnt because Im fortunate to live abroad.  Even when I was coming to Sosua on vacation, I valued coming to Sosua for a lot more things other than just for chasing women and pussy.

I'll share my list ( not necessarily complete )

1. I like the layout of the town.  It has a local and tourist vibe to it.  Has a combination of old and new structures, that add to the towns appeal.

2. Different types of food are available.  American, Italian, German, Dominican,Jamaican,Haitian,Chinese,Mexican etc,  Even though dining prices have increased, it's still more affordable than where Im from. 

3.  I just love being able to casually walk around the town, although I tend to drive a pasola a lot more.  I can buy medications over the counter without a prescription.  Like Ivermectina, HCQ etc.

4. Over the years, I could spend my entire day at the beach.  Used to enjoy going to The TreeHouse daily to eat, listen to music, fellowship and chica watch.  And enjoy that beautiful view out in the bay towards PP.  I love the food/drink options on the beach.

5. The ease of meeting people, exchanging contact info, with the possibility of acquiring a new travel companion, that was one of the most enjoyable things about Sosua.  Not to mention the things we learned from each other. 

6. Even though there is corruption, the presence of law enforcement, especially the tourist police they offered expats and tourists a sense of security.  I never felt threatened being out at night.  I never worried about being drugged and robbed by a chica,  or held up at gun point, or having 2 guys on a motorbike driving around snatching shit from people.

7. I love shopping in the grocery stores.  Conducting business in the many places in town.  After all, Sosua really does function as a normal small town. 

8. I appreciate the immigration policy that the DR has had for many years.  The ability to stay for months or years, and when Im ready to leave, just pay the fee on the chart at the airport.  Other countries require having to extend your tourist visa, in order to stay longer.

9. Not having to worry about my documents when driving.  If a person gets stopped, original documents are not required.  Laminated copies of my DL, my matricula, have always been acceptable when I gave it to an officer.  I wouldnt try that anywhere else in the world. 

10. My rent is affordable. All of my utilities are affordable.  I can live in Sosua, leave for months at a time, and come back and resume where I left off.  My main point is.  Im not tethered to Sosua as if it's the only place in the world I enjoy visiting.   

And thats one main reason, I have no need to assume anything negative.  Because I get what I need out of being in Sosua.  Above and beyond only being focused on the status of women and pussy.    There may be more benefits that I enjoy being in Sosua, but the above is what comes to mind for now. 
« Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 05:16:22 PM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

cknice11

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2023, 05:25:57 PM »
Sosua has a nostalgia feeling to it. I always check the board to see the what's what and I love reading reports from newbies on there experience. I just have 0 interest to ever return to sosua and that's ok. Me personally it's so many other better spots I found that I'm afraid I'll probably never go to sosua again. It still holds a special place in my heart though.

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2023, 07:41:15 PM »

The forum is a source of entertainment.  Even if I don't go to Sosua anymore, I enjoy keeping up to speed on the place through the posters in the forum.  Like Sosua, the Forum used to be more entertaining. People used to share original photos and post informative trip reports. That being said, the Forum still provides an occasional laugh and some interesting discussion.
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal