global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Just One Question For All Those Who Claim Sosua Is 'Over?'  (Read 3546 times)

murano2010

Re: Just One Question For All Those Who Claim Sosua Is 'Over?'
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2023, 08:26:57 PM »
If it's over, why do you keep coming back to this board?

The forum is a source of entertainment.  Even if I don't go to Sosua anymore, I enjoy keeping up to speed on the place through the posters in the forum.  Like Sosua, the Forum used to be more entertaining. People used to share original photos and post informative trip reports. That being said, the Forum still provides an occasional laugh and some interesting discussion.
Why do you think there arent as many trip reports and photos shared as you recall?   One reason is, the way enough guys on this forum would clown fellow members for what they posted.  Make fun of the pics the guys shared.   Or make fun of them

Can you imagine if I posted pics of chicks on this forum, Or gave a trip report complete with details?  The type of bitch ass comments that would come out.   I told a story about some Haitian chick being late, and how I felt about lateness.   Some member decided he had to say something negative about it.  Other than that,  a lot of posters are older now.   Posting trip reports even if they still come to Sosua many guys dont feel it's necessary.  It's almost like a newbie posting.   What exactly are old heads going to say different, that hasnt been read already on these forums over and over again?   

Thats one of the reasons why I tried to offer something a little different than just a trip report or pictures.  I had hoped that some of my contributions to the forum were covering topics or issues that guys could relate to. 
« Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 08:32:48 PM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

WT3

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2023, 12:50:20 AM »
I come here because I like to keep updated on all mongering locations around the world and of course Sosua is one this forum also has reports from other places that is useful.

stinqu

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2023, 01:13:17 PM »
I mean, if you down there 6 or 7 times a year... 🤷🏽‍♂️ Especially the young Gawds! Just my two cents... If you under 40, hopefully, you're still able to get a piece of pu$$y wit out paying for it. With that said, you can't possibly be complaining about the Su if you a 1, 2 even 3 times a year dude. It's just to much pu$$y out there to not find what ya looking for. -But then you got the dudes that's str8t relocating out there lol. A few months and it probably start to get rather boring. Over 50, I get it... Under, get ya sh!T together! Lol

For me & my 1 to 2 trips a year, sh!T is LiT! 🤝🏽💯
I still like Sosua, but I'm in the over 60 crowd, still in good shape and have a couple of regulars. I stay for the winter, so I work in the local mode, not tourist. My chica budget is 40,000 p/month. To me going to DR. is like going on one of those "Panning for gold holidays in the Yukon", you could find a nuget!! Maybe it's because I know the place so well, but I feel relazed there.

Bravo1818

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2023, 03:23:51 PM »

Simple, because members provide information about other destinations.   I haven't been to Sosua in over 2.5 years and have Zero intentions of going anytime soon! (Leave the circus to the clowns).  I do appreciate the members who travel outside of PC and report back on their findings.

Henny White

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2023, 04:00:24 PM »
I mean, if you down there 6 or 7 times a year... 🤷🏽‍♂️ Especially the young Gawds! Just my two cents... If you under 40, hopefully, you're still able to get a piece of pu$$y wit out paying for it. With that said, you can't possibly be complaining about the Su if you a 1, 2 even 3 times a year dude. It's just to much pu$$y out there to not find what ya looking for. -But then you got the dudes that's str8t relocating out there lol. A few months and it probably start to get rather boring. Over 50, I get it... Under, get ya sh!T together! Lol

For me & my 1 to 2 trips a year, sh!T is LiT! 🤝🏽💯
I still like Sosua, but I'm in the over 60 crowd, still in good shape and have a couple of regulars. I stay for the winter, so I work in the local mode, not tourist. My chica budget is 40,000 p/month. To me going to DR. is like going on one of those "Panning for gold holidays in the Yukon", you could find a nuget!! Maybe it's because I know the place so well, but I feel relazed there.

I hear you. Sosua turned into my little reunion spot for lack of better words. Several of my peoples growing up were deported to D.R.  Ever since we found out about the spot in 2015, we link up there lol.

But it is definitely changing! Lol I remember my first trip like it was yesterday. Im not saying it wasnt on the map in 2015, but Nothing like it is today. That sh!T is on FIRE! Lol I do be thinking they gonna clean that sh!T all the way up! Only time will tell...

stinqu

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2023, 06:06:34 PM »

Simple, because members provide information about other destinations.   I haven't been to Sosua in over 2.5 years and have Zero intentions of going anytime soon! (Leave the circus to the clowns).  I do appreciate the members who travel outside of PC and report back on their findings.
You and people  lik you should bow out of the convo. If you don't go there you have shit to say, It's a Sosua Board!

WT3

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2023, 06:37:45 PM »

You and people  lik you should bow out of the convo. If you don't go there you have shit to say, It's a Sosua Board!
Who the f--k are you this board has section for other places and the information for Sosua doesn't really change much so even if you haven't been in a while you can still be helpful.

stinqu

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2023, 08:00:42 PM »

Who the f--k are you this board has section for other places and the information for Sosua doesn't really change much so even if you haven't been in a while you can still be helpful.
I am a member and have an opinion, I do not like some opions SO i have the right to say so!

Bravo1818

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2023, 11:34:16 PM »

It is?  OH Shit!!  I could have sworn I have read a number of trip reports by members speaking on Colombia, Thailand and Brasil!  It's strange, I didnt see your "should bow out of the convo" statement in their posts telling them its a Sosua board and they shouldn't speak on other destinations.

Coochie93

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2023, 02:05:25 PM »

1. Information: this board is gold mine of info on much more than just sosua (Dr in general and other countries like Colombia, Thailand etc). helps a lot with trip planning

2. Education: I know I don’t know everything, so listening to the stories of others helps me stay on target, especially when it comes to real estate and business not just mongering.

where are the threads or posts about other countries? sites like this only go around for word of a mouth so it's hard to find an equivalent.

Coochie93

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2023, 02:17:07 PM »
I view/experience it as a convenience…..

1. 2 1/2 hours plane ride on Friday
 A. I can hit 4 chicas same day
 B. Average 3 chicas next 2 days
 C. f--k 10 chicas at a minimum before Monday
 D. Any woman i see i have a 99.99% chance of skull f--king them
 E. The talent has went down but i will always have my Re-ups on stand-by!

2. I can hit the beach while I’m waiting to reproduce my “nut-juice”
 A. Eat fresh seafood/grilled chicken
 B. Drink fresh coconut milk and eat fresh fruits and veggies
 C. Walk to everything i need within a 4 block radius (no traffic)
 D. Go to my balcony and smoke a nice Dominican cigar while reproducing my    “nut-juice”
 E. After f--king 3-4 a day i sleep very well at night

3. Never hear a gun shot, never worry about cops(I’m f--king one, she is a cutie pie too 25 yrs old). I always play lil Wayne when she stops by…lol.
 A. Sosua is a sweet deal for me….just my experience!

think I will follow this schedule when I go next time LMAO

Viva La Vega

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2023, 03:03:56 PM »
Sosua is a place I would rather be. I shake my head at a lot of the shit that flows in some of these threads, but the board is a way I can keep connected.

I also read Dominican Today, follow some Facebook groups, the odd youtube channel and website to keep up on what's what.

Murano had an excellent list of the things he likes about the place, but I remember a few years back TMD (think it was him, maybe just repeating a quote from someone else) said "twice the life for half the price."

I live a life most people would aspire to, but I know my lifestyle is improved and happiness is greatly increased when I am in DR.

If only I could get my shit together and actually press that retire button. 

El_lobo00

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2023, 03:19:16 PM »

1. Information: this board is gold mine of info on much more than just sosua (Dr in general and other countries like Colombia, Thailand etc). helps a lot with trip planning

2. Education: I know I don’t know everything, so listening to the stories of others helps me stay on target, especially when it comes to real estate and business not just mongering.

where are the threads or posts about other countries? sites like this only go around for word of a mouth so it's hard to find an equivalent.

https://takemebacktososua.com/index.php?board=39.0

Coochie93

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2023, 04:19:49 PM »

https://takemebacktososua.com/index.php?board=39.0

dope thank you

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2023, 05:52:28 PM »
Well Blanca just lowered the boom on Sosua,,,funny in his you tube video he blamed Americans ,wet behind the ears thirsty simps over paying  i agree with him,,,Saying 4000 short time and 8000 Lt   and no GFE ,hes spot on   !!!!!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal