global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Newbie Plan  (Read 1753 times)

jd66

Re: Newbie Plan
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2023, 11:56:55 PM »
oh please
If they ever decided they wanted to have BB shutdown for prostitution related offenses it could and would be done quickly no matter what the perceived laws are or if they promoting prostitution or not.   They would throw it into the courts and even if they won it would still be game over for BB

As long as BB stays under the radar and continues to pay off the right people they will likely continue to exist as they have.

The reason that model would never work at Ahnvee is the management is not capable of operating it under the radar and they are far to greedy.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2023, 05:45:58 AM »
Never indicate on any immigration form or tell a customs officer that you’re staying at a brothel (BB’s). Lol.

They keep a record of these things, so it’s always better to be discrete. Give them an address of any legit hotel or Airbnb.

PTC, um, what legal basis are you stating this need for such discretion. I have always liked your posts, but on this one I call total bullshit.

Well, prostitution is legal in DR, but brothels technically aren’t. They don’t really sweat brothels because of a soft enforcement stance, but that doesn’t mean that they can’t. It’s really at DR’s discretion.

Therefore, I don’t think it’s a good idea as a visiting tourist to explicitly spell out in word or in action, what you might be there for. If you somehow identify yourself as a sex tourist in any kind of way, you never know how that data could be twisted to be used against you and get you [falsely] jammed up or extorted by crooked officials.

PTC,

Here is the issue with that, and I always challenge guys here on that -- the ones who share your position, PTC. Especially you. Blackbeards avoids the legal definition of a brothel because it does not directly receive a percentage of the earnings the women take in. Now, if Blackbeards was taking 20 percent or 50 percent -- you name the number -- of whatever earnings the chicas were taking in, then that would meet the legal definition of a brothel.

PTC, I keep challenging you on what you feel is the legal definition of a brothel in the Dominican Republic but you never respond.

Blackbeards skirts around being label as a "brothel" by allowing "freelancers" called mamasans. I call them freelancers because technically they aren't BB employees.

Wink. Wink.

The mamasans recruit all of the chicas, manages their schedules, settles disputes, etc. All of that is supposedly kept a hands-off distance from BB management.

Wink wink.

BB makes its money off the overpriced drinks, overpriced rooms and overpriced food -- along with how it often inflates the tabs of its drunken guests.
And BB is smart. It takes care of the right politicians.

Wink. Wink.

The bottom line for Blackbeards is that it maintains a hands-off position with the chicas. It does not charge the chicas a single peso for "working" there.

Too bad that Ahnvee wasn't able to -- or unwilling -- to embrace the BB model. Ahnvee wanted to be both a brothel and a resort.  That was a hill too high to climb.
Speaking on the anvhee are they still open ,Fire sale! is bourbon going to bail Hmmmmmm

crazy_canuck

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2023, 09:27:23 AM »
I  gave you the MIA CULPA. but I guess you  don't know latin. I am sorry . in english " I am guilty" please forgive me.

Well if you knew latin so well, you would've known that it's MEA CULPA ... not MIA CULPA  ::)

I noticed the misspelling but I didn’t say anything because I didn’t want to be petty. 😆

I'm pettier than Richard Petty 😆😆😆
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

stinqu

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2023, 01:04:56 PM »
I  gave you the MIA CULPA. but I guess you  don't know latin. I am sorry . in english " I am guilty" please forgive me.

Well if you knew latin so well, you would've known that it's MEA CULPA ... not MIA CULPA  ::)
LOLOLOL, TOO FUNNY. You can be such a dick. lololol

I noticed the misspelling but I didn’t say anything because I didn’t want to be petty. 😆

stinqu

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2023, 01:10:46 PM »
I love you dick heads, you makr my day! LOL.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal