global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Currently In Sousa looking for Massage spot for FS  (Read 796 times)

Nirvanaxo3

Currently In Sousa looking for Massage spot for FS
« on: May 13, 2023, 04:16:47 PM »
Can’t find anything here and noticed that the hotels and airbnb do not let women in

tugboaboat5393

Re: Currently In Sousa looking for Massage spot for FS
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2023, 08:28:42 PM »
????? The search button is your best friend , ask a specific Question,ill try and answer your question..2 types of massage few spots in sosua legit massage no funny business no sex or HJ
other places basically a rub and tug place, basic massge with a hand job finish,, no if the chica is pleasant you vett and vibe some will come back to your hotel for full service. FYI the massage rooms are small no ace not the cleanest towels ,, but creat for a quick HJ !

Stones

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2023, 10:25:03 PM »
Massage spots in Sosua tend to offer rooms that are very small and cramped. I visited one once and it was not a good experience at all. You're much better off inviting a chica to visit you at your hotel. Are you uneasy about having a chica come to your spot? Seriously, at the massage parlor I visited the room was so small I was afraid I'd fall off the massage table and hurt myself.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 10:47:52 PM by Stones »

sosuasosua

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2023, 06:02:43 AM »
You're better off getting a real massage. Then grab a girl for the other shit I find the places that do full service not worth it for what you get, I recommend KIKA or M&M for a real full hr you walk out nice.

Sparkey

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2023, 09:52:23 AM »
Sounds like you picked the wrong Airbnb or hotel because most allow at least 1 guest at a time as long as she has id and many will let multiple guests.  I'll be one more guy that reccommends taking a girl to a room for a massage and full service.  I got one massage at a massage shop and I won't be trying it again unless its to scout for talent.  The girl was great as far as looks and massage went but there was zero privacy, tiny room with walls that didn't go to the ceiling.  no bed, just a table and the room smelled odd. I didn't even bother to get a handy.  I just got her number and had her come to my room.  the difference in service was night and day.  In my room that girl brought Jojoba oil, put on some Afro-carribbean music and rocked my world with a Nuru style massage before getting to the main event.    I feel like being covered in Haitian snail trails should be experienced by every dude that comes to Sosua.  That was one of my "Man, American girls do not do this" moments for sure. 

Simptard

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2023, 09:00:52 PM »
I banged a perfectly proportioned gravity defying Hatian across from Casa Valaria a couple of years ago. However, the massage room was in the back of the Salon, with old ladies getting their hair done while I was sawing away in a beautiful 19 year old woman. The table was rickety and making quite the racket. Take the advice of the others here, and take her back to your room. The group of women asked if I wanted a massage, and I simply asked if it was completo con boca y sexo. They giggled and said sure. I couldn’t tell you what the prices are now, but the worst they can say is no. I reviewed it elsewhere here on the board.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2023, 06:42:13 AM »
One of my way back post 2015, had a granny massage haitian lady, she was a fun ride, i called her flap jacks !big ole brown boobs  !

WT3

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2023, 11:57:22 AM »
I went to a massage shot only once on my first trip back in 2013 the shop I believe is still there it's the one across from the old Casa Cayena I think it called Alica beach hotel as others have said the massage room is really small so I took her back to my room think I paid 1500.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2023, 01:08:16 PM »
Just use the f--king cabana and forget about decrepit massage places. For your future trips make sure the spot you rent is guest friendly. Obviously you didn’t put your time here before your first post to good use.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal