global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Definitely some Dimes  (Read 6030 times)

Trick Dice

Definitely some Dimes
« on: May 16, 2023, 07:07:06 PM »
Had a good weekend with the fellas in SU. I know a lot of you say it’s bad and you are right there are a lot of 5-7 rated. However I managed to get a a couple of dimes not sure if it’s because I’m a little younger and in shape or what but for all the dimes I didn’t pay no taxi and the most 3500. In my group ages range from 30-36 and I noticed we were the youngest males there and I feel like the chicas spread the word because everywhere we went we were greeted amazing. Avg we paid was 3000 minus a few.

Vets gave a ton of great advice so salute to you all.

TheRealDallas

Re: Definitely some Dimes
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2023, 07:13:45 PM »
Care to share pics of these dimes ??

Trick Dice

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2023, 07:28:49 PM »
Out of respect for the forum. I’m going to pass on that due to reading about how some dudes pillow talking from the states. I’m hoping others can get them like we did.

MACK

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2023, 07:56:57 PM »
Out of respect for the forum. I’m going to pass on that due to reading about how some dudes pillow talking from the states. I’m hoping others can get them like we did.

Yea Dallas be pillow talking lol

WT3

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2023, 08:18:06 PM »
Well without pictures I'm going to have to say that maybe your dime is my 5. Also I'm sure there were other young guys I was in Sosua at 21 I just about was the youngest dude around

Trick Dice

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2023, 08:19:30 PM »

😂😂 y’all wild

Trick Dice

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2023, 08:21:11 PM »
Well without pictures I'm going to have to say that maybe your dime is my 5. Also I'm sure there were other young guys I was in Sosua at 21 I just about was the youngest dude around

Respect 💪🏾💯

TheRealDallas

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2023, 08:25:42 PM »

That’s not in my dna, y’all seen my threads….
I post and posted real 8-9’s

I just wanted to see the “dimes” he’s referring to

Bc like WT3 said, y’all be calling 5’s dimes bc y’all from areas with few bad bitches.

I’ve posted bad bitches, many of others not so much.

Imo most men would willing display dimes there dealin with on a TR.

Without pics it’s all heresay and speculation. Groups give a consensus.

This will prevent others from making posts about 5’s -6’s …..claiming a 9 or rare 10.

285West

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2023, 08:30:51 PM »
No other way around.  If the board challenges you and you are a real boss, you back it up. Do not say  you all that and then get challenged and go into hiding. If your crew is all that, you should kill it at the hot spots in Santo Domingo and Santiago, but you cannot even put a picture up of a hoe in Sosua that you got on Whatsapp.  You a fraud. Just admit it you talked shit and then got called on it. How's this? I will go picture to picture with you all night.  I am not scared now, are you?

Trick Dice

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2023, 08:40:39 PM »
No other way around.  If the board challenges you and you are a real boss, you back it up. Do not say  you all that and then get challenged and go into hiding. If your crew is all that, you should kill it at the hot spots in Santo Domingo and Santiago, but you cannot even put a picture up of a hoe in Sosua that you got on Whatsapp.  You a fraud. Just admit it you talked shit and then got called on it. How's this? I will go picture to picture with you all night.  I am not scared now, are you?

My guy who hurt you. It’s not that deep. Again I’m not shitting on anybody game I acknowledged the advice I received. Y’all gotta relax 😂😂😂.  But if you really think I’m the type of lame to post chicas back to back with you on a forum you need help. The Western conference finals on and you want to see pics of chicas 😂😂 man y’all wild for real.

Again respect 💪🏾💯

PoonTangClan

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2023, 09:10:44 PM »

Respectfully, the truth of the matter is this: you don’t have any dime “pics.”

Most true dimes ain’t letting you take any pics, especially if you’re only paying them 3000-3500 pesos. That said, whatever pics you claim to have are certainly not of the dime variety, but regardless, we’re still glad you enjoyed your trip.

True dimes are in demand, they typically pass thru the Su as moonlighters, and they’ll be damned if they allow dudes to take pics and video to possibly blow their cover when they’re trying to move on the low. That’s why they travel 4 and 5 hours by bus AWAY from home to the Su; someplace far away from where they live and where they have family.

HitandRun

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2023, 09:33:20 PM »
once a new monger comes on and regurgitate the same bull saying.
i heard people pillow talk on here, then it is bull.
you don't know these chicas, they don't know you, and you are new.
so out of respect, you were not clamping down dimes.
if you did you would be proud to show a few.
you would be proud to show what your young crew pulled.
dimes lol ok.

WT3

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2023, 11:32:12 AM »
At this point I'd take a whatsapp pic just so I can see where your coming from.

TheRealDallas

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2023, 01:28:05 PM »
At this point I'd take a whatsapp pic just so I can see where your coming from.

Same.

The one thing that attracted me to this board in 2014 was the transparency.

This shit used to be live. Trip reports used to be full of character, with pics to go along.

Now TR’s are all speculative 🤨 to me. I’m not here to use my imagination.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2023, 05:55:32 PM »
I will take the OP at his word and the say that I am sure he met some "very attractive women".

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal