global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Are Guys sneaking of cruise ships for toto ?  (Read 678 times)

tugboaboat5393

Are Guys sneaking of cruise ships for toto ?
« on: May 24, 2023, 06:35:53 AM »
Funny thought,  any one go a shore to sneak some toto from pourtou platta chicas ? Hmmmmm any cabans near the cruise terminal !

crazy_canuck

Re: Are Guys sneaking of cruise ships for toto ?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2023, 11:08:10 AM »
There's a couple cabanas just outside Puerto Plata going in the port direction ... as in almost every dominican city or even pueblo where you see cabanas on the town skirts along main roads or highways ... if you travel around a bit, you will see it's the same everywhere.
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

Dothedamthing

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2023, 10:25:25 AM »
Yes, I know a few guys who have got some side toto while disembarking in Puerto Plata. They travel on cruises and plan a surprise for the women once they dock. They book a day pass at one of the resorts and set them up for a long relaxing pampering spa day. They claim they are going golfing, fishing, buggy riding, ect.... then head to a villa that they have rented for the day. They all know how to move in the DR and call up chicas they know or get a few off line and enjoy a little fun.
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

Stones

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2023, 02:48:05 PM »
I've been at Blackbeards a few times when the cruise ships were in town for a half day or so. It's a sight to behold, like a fire drill. All of a sudden a bunch of cabs come speeding in. The dudes from the ship know they have only 30-45 minutes or so before they need to be back in the cabs again for the ride back to the ship. I mean, the whole scene is just hilarious.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal