global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Benefits Of Living Abroad ( Sosua too! )  (Read 1133 times)

murano2010

Benefits Of Living Abroad ( Sosua too! )
« on: May 30, 2023, 04:51:21 AM »
Benefits You Get When You Live Abroad :

1. You can live in an environment where you wont get arrested or vilified for engaging in prostitution.  That there is a huge perk/reason for a man to leave any environment that would arrest and persecute him for buying pussy.   

2. As for the DR, the immigration rules for tourists are very flexible.  At least I believe it is for US citizens.  I dont know how flexible the rules are if one comes from other destinations?   But check it,  I have been living in the DR since 2014 ( I had my apt here since 2013 ).    I have been able to overstay for months and months.  When it's time to leave, all I have to do is pay the exit/overstay fee at the airport.   That policy for tourists is valuable to me.

3. Thailand and the Philippines are more strict in terms of their tourist policies.   There, if you choose not to be a resident, you have to make their deadlines when filing tourist visa extensions.   Im assuming the same goes for Colombia, Brazil, and the places I'll be going to.  Like several countries in Africa.

4. I am able to buy a car, keep a rented apt in the DR.  Have local bank accounts.   

5. Although it's limited,  I am able to order things online and have them shipped to the DR.  I can make life easier by bringing stuff in my luggage.

6. One can purchase dental and medical coverage abroad, in addition to having their own healthcare coverage. 

7.  One is not tethered to the assbackwards social construct ( where they come from ) that tends to restrict and punish men for their desire and efforts in getting their sexual needs met.   

8. I can say for the DR, the weather here is very good mostly year round.   One can actually feel healthier in the DR, than where they come from.   

9.  One can live in the DR, without really needing to be fully engaged in the culture.   Sosua offers foreigners the benefit of a certain level of protection for tourists/expats.   Plus Sosua caters to foreigners.   So if there are some foods or things you are accustomed to, you may find things that are suitable for foreigners.   For instance, I like the fact they have breakfast meat I can eat.   

My 29 day stay in Colombia back in 2020.  I couldnt find breakfast beef or turkey products anywhere.  Not even in PriceSmart in Colombia.   Baked or stewed chicken with the skin on it was not always available at the various restaurants I went to.  When I finally did find a place that served chicken,  the food barely had any taste or flavor to it.   Im fully aware that this issue only applied to where I was at the time.  Im sure there are plenty of places in Colombia that have great food.   

10.  Sosua and the area has restaurants in proximity that can meet almost any type of food requirement.   
« Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 04:57:50 AM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

murano2010

Re: Benefits Of Living Abroad ( Sosua too! )
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2023, 05:07:41 AM »
Living abroad has helped me to see my countries history and the governments role,  domestically and worldwide, with a broader lens, than the way I was conditioned to see it.   

Living abroad allows one to sort of divorce oneself spiritually from the worse parts of that countries history and representation.    I can take the essential parts that I need or want and discard the rest.   Im so glad that Im not young and there is no current draft policy.   
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2023, 09:05:39 AM »
Your list is pretty specific to you and Sosua. One thing I do repeat about choosing to live/retire abroad is something I think I heard TMD say.

Twice the life at half the price.

Be it DR, Colombia, Thailand or any other retirement destination, making those dollars go further is key. A lot of folks I know have chosen Mexico and Portugal where you can also have a great lifestyle for not a lot of money.

One thing that i say (and I can't attribute this to anyone).

Make dollars spend pesos.

It's a fools game to drop into another country and think you can get a job or start a business and be able to support yourself in the manner you are used to at home. Get your bread up! Build some investments that you can live off, or for the younger set, get the skills that you can work from anywhere.

sosuasosua

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2023, 09:52:39 AM »
Your list is pretty specific to you and Sosua. One thing I do repeat about choosing to live/retire abroad is something I think I heard TMD say.

Be it DR, Colombia, Thailand or any other retirement destination, making those dollars go further is key. A lot of folks I know have chosen Mexico and Portugal where you can also have a great lifestyle for not a lot of money.

It's a fools game to drop into another country and think you can get a job or start a business and be able to support yourself in the manner you are used to at home. Get your bread up! Build some investments that you can live off, or for the younger set, get the skills that you can work from anywhere.

Iam trying to change my job now so I can achieve this.Not looking to open a business there.To be able to work remotely is the key to freedom.

murano2010

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2023, 11:20:04 AM »

Excellent points!   And I meant for others to chime in on the benefits they see and have experienced.    In Sosua or anywhere.   

I like that one.  Twice the life at half the price.   

I'd say one of the most significant parts that compliments living abroad, is actually BEING retired, and not having to live according to a regimen or a schedule.   I dont have to follow vacation schedules, meal time frames, meet training standards etc.  Dont have to worry about whether Im working on a holiday.   Dont have to worry about co worker attitudes and problems.   
« Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 11:22:04 AM by murano2010 »

Bravo1818

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2023, 11:29:58 AM »
To be honest, I always thought one of the biggest benefits to living abroad was cheap pussy.   I have heard for years about expats bragging about paying pennies to f--k 18 years olds every day (Various countries all over the world).  But after reading some of these posts on this site, I see that this isn't necessarily true.

Bat Man

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2023, 11:58:09 AM »

That is the push and the pull of Brokepats.  One thing you can say about Sosua is that it's not super cheap and the cheap spots have been snapped up so you don't get many dudes comming down making less than 700 a month. In fact I know a white goofy who was chased out of Sosua because he couldn't afford his rent.

Bat Man

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2023, 12:00:39 PM »

Iam trying to change my job now so I can achieve this.Not looking to open a business there.To be able to work remotely is the key to freedom.

another option would be to get a flexible job where you work almost on an on call basis in Florida and you can come down as much as you want. I know some dudes who are longshorement who pretty much work when they want and vacation when they want.

Bat Man

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2023, 12:04:57 PM »
To be honest, I always thought one of the biggest benefits to living abroad was cheap pussy.   I have heard for years about expats bragging about paying pennies to f--k 18 years olds every day (Various countries all over the world).  But after reading some of these posts on this site, I see that this isn't necessarily true.

People will pretty it up but you could live in Las Terranas the main reason you'd want to live in Sosua itself and on Dr Rosen especially is the easy access to dirt cheap pussy.

You could live in any non western country and pick up and pay pretty much what you want but the hoe spots have the in your face markets for pussy that a lot of sexpats love.

And if you want to know what a sex pat is think of a Dub Dub who happens to live there.

stinqu

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2023, 01:17:35 PM »

That is the push and the pull of Brokepats.  One thing you can say about Sosua is that it's not super cheap and the cheap spots have been snapped up so you don't get many dudes comming down making less than 700 a month. In fact I know a white goofy who was chased out of Sosua because he couldn't afford his rent.

Met a few expats that have been there more than 10 yrs. and are hurting because their pensoins can't keep up to inflation. Their holding on because they bought their apparments years ago for $30-40,000. On a side note, beware of the "Brokepats". This class of scammers are few, but are there!

HitandRun

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2023, 04:56:29 PM »
the most important thing was not mentioned.
when in future you get really sick.
you have to spend time in the hospital with all spanish speaking people.
when you can't speak or understand in that bed over night for weeks.
when that chica you know can't stay by your side 24 hours.
I see the list is based on everything going well.
sooner or later you will not be in the safe confines of sosua strip when things go bad.
sooner or later that hospital will be calling you.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2023, 05:06:40 PM »
The trick is not to get Sosuaidous. meaning dont  go hog wild on chicas, booze, over indulgence ! go from vacation mode to local mode,a  budget, housing food booze broads, once your there you can pick and choose chicas with out being thirsty, as far as health issues, have a good local health iinsurance, or a bug out plan to get back to the states if you have seroius issue's. Such as a changeable pre paid air fare or air fare points if the need arises

stinqu

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2023, 05:15:13 PM »
I only stay for a few months at a time, so I get coverage.

sosuasosua

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2023, 07:16:31 PM »
I only stay for a few months at a time, so I get coverage.
Can you use insurance at clinic by casa Linda? Does the ins card give any pharmacy discounts?

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2023, 09:02:12 PM »

People will pretty it up but you could live in Las Terranas the main reason you'd want to live in Sosua itself and on Dr Rosen especially is the easy access to dirt cheap pussy.

You could live in any non western country and pick up and pay pretty much what you want but the hoe spots have the in your face markets for pussy that a lot of sexpats love.

And if you want to know what a sex pat is think of a Dub Dub who happens to live there.
funny you Say Dr Rosen i know a few sexpats stay at a hotel ,4 to 6 months during the high season,, the quest for easy pussy !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal