global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Weekday/daytime action  (Read 1290 times)

Dommy080

Weekday/daytime action
« on: August 07, 2019, 08:27:57 PM »
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to inquire about what the scene is like Sunday through Thursday, and also about getting some action during the day. Is the scene OK on weekdays?  Does anyone recommend anywhere specific to go during the day other than the beaches for some daytime play?  I came here five years ago and had a great time, but some of the comments are making me worry that the scene has died out.

Also, I think me and my buddy are going to Blackbeards for a day/night. Is it worth it? Is the surrounding are fun?

Thanks, guys! Appreciate any comments!

On a side note just to help others, I have been to Medellin, Bogota, Havana, Bangkok, and Jaco. Would rank in this order:
1 - Medellin
2 - Bangkok/Pattaya
3 - Jaco
4 - Havana
5 - Bogota - distant 5th

Adidas311

Re: Weekday/daytime action
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2023, 08:55:27 AM »
Anything?

Bat Man

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2023, 12:13:34 PM »
Simptard has a thread right now.

Why do you rate Medellin over Bangkok/Pattaya?

WT3

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2023, 02:40:08 PM »
Simptard has a thread right now.

Why do you rate Medellin over Bangkok/Pattaya?
Because he is a fool.

TravelYoda

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2023, 05:18:50 PM »
Daytime/midweek is challenging if youre there for limited time; especially if your main goal is point & shoot smashing. The streets will be quiet, bars near empty, and the beach sparse. This is not to say that there are not chicas around and the nighttime doesnt get better, but both selection talent is low and you'll be disappointed if you're only here for the chicas. My advice, fill the day with activity with chicas as a side dish. Pool/beach/tourist stuff. Use Tinder for pre-planning downtime.

Blackbeards isn't a bad plan for a couple days midweek. Food is descent, prices are set, usually 10-15 chicas in the daytime to choose from, with a whole new set (nightshift) showing up around 5 o'clock. Surrounding area is sleepy and the rooms are trash, but again, gotta figure out whats important for you to accomplish in the time you have for the trip.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2023, 06:00:45 AM »
If possible chang your trip to the end of the week,, if you cant change then like posted hit up blackbeards for 2 nights have fun !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal