global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: 20 Days in the DR  (Read 9808 times)

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
20 Days in the DR
« on: February 10, 2015, 03:22:10 PM »
Alright guys first of all I'm a computer programmer and failed miserably in English classes.  Consistently all of my English teachers hated my writing skills.  At least they were consistent and therefore I apologize in advance.

First city of the trip, Santo Domingo:
Live free or die!

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
Re: 20 Days in the DR
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 04:23:26 PM »
My Dominican friend fly in from Chicago to Santo Domingo to spend a few days at my apartment with my GF.  We get there Friday night and we are tired so we don't go out Friday night. 

We actually spent over 3 hours at the Avis rental car at SDQ.  If anyone wants to start a business I would recommend the car rental industry.  They don't do anything right and they take 30 minutes or more to finally get you into your vehicle.  Nothing is automated and your car is not guaranteed except for the fact that they will harass you to buy insurance.  So after 3 hours we finally get waited on and they now don't have any SUVs that we reserved.  The idiot says we can get a smaller midsize car or upgrade for a Ford Explorer, but we would have to pay more for the Ford Explorer.  We've got a total of 4 golfers that will eventually be in the SUV, so we cannot take a midsize car.  After arguing for another 60 minutes I tell the idiot to call up some putas to suck our dicks while he is wasting our time.  A few minutes later I go over to Thrifty and 30 minutes later drive off in an SUV.

For anyone wanting to rent a car and bypass the expensive insurance bullshit, I recommend using Priceline and purchase the insurance for $11 per day.  I then also use my AmericanExpress card because it has additional car rental insurance.  I've seen people ruin their first part of their vacation by arguing with the car rental people about them having to purchase insurance.  This is done big time at SDQ and PUJ.  Once they see that you purchased the Priceline insurance and you use your AmEx card, they typically will try a few minutes to sell you and then give up.

We land at 4:30 PM at SDQ and finally arrive at the apartment at 9:00 PM.  All is good now.  The GF and maid have an awesome Dominican dinner waiting for us.  We talk, have a few drinks and then off to bed.  GF takes all the stress out of me and my Dominican friend goes to his room and jacks off.  USA 1 - DR 0
Live free or die!

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 04:46:40 PM »
Saturday night we hit Jetset on Ave. Independencia with my GF and one of her friends.  All is cool at Jetset with fine chicas everywhere.  My DR friend is married here in the USA, so he said he would behaves and keep a good image in front of my GF.  I don't want any guilt by association. 

Jetset is a higher end club in Santo Domingo and they have some of the finest chicas I've seen.  On Mondays they bring in the best Latin artists in the world.  Last Monday Oscar de Leon from Venezuela had a concert there.  I don't know if any putas go there, but I normally go with the GF and her friends and family.  If anyone wants to get outside of Sosua and try the skills with non-putas, this is one club that I highly recommend.

So we drink a few bottles and dance all night long.  At 3:30 AM we bounce and the chicas are hungry.  I'm normally always ready for a chimi at 3:30 AM, but my GF is a little drunk, wearing this tight ass dress and I'm horny as a mofo.  My Dominican friend can only say damn your GF looks fine.  This is a compliment from a guy that only likes white women with big titties.  My GF has a dark complexion, a nice round apple bottom, and the most beautiful face and hair that I've ever seen.  For you tittie lovers, she only has A size but they stand straight in attention.  No drooping what so ever at the age of 25.

The girls want to dance more so we head off to Jaragua on the Malecon.  Have a few tragos and then head back to the apartment.  Now the GF is feeling really good and yep...even better sex than Friday night.  USA 2 - DR 0 
Live free or die!

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 05:01:32 PM »
I also forgot to mention Saturday night dinner.  Chicharon...OMG this shit is good.  We waited an hour for this chicharon and it was amazing.  The best chicharon that my GF and Dominican friend have ever eaten in their life.  Sorry, but I don't have the name of the place.  It's on Jose Contreras in a little shack with a colmado next to it.  It's about 2 miles west of Ave Italia on Jose Contreras.  Keep in mind though that Jose Contreras changes it's name to Ave. Cayetano Germosen, so in reality it is on Ave Cayetano Germosen.  You can't miss it as there will be cars parked on the side of the road with people eating chicharon.  Go get your ticket, grab a trago (drink) at the colmado next door, and then order your food about 45 - 60 minutes later.  Believe me guys, it's worth the wait.

Sunday we head off to Monta Plata to visit my Dominican's family.  Nothing too exciting.  We have another nice Dominican dinner, a few drinks of Extra Viejo, and check into the hotel.  I head back to Santo Domingo with my GF and my DR friend stays to visit family.  Nothing happening in Monta Plata until Monday the 19th.  My DR friend is tired from the late Saturday night and tells me he doesn't do anything.  My ass is tired too...USA 2 - DR 0.

I'll get some pictures uploaded.  None of the GF but I've got plenty from our trip to Monta Plata and Punta Cana/Bavaro.  I just have to remember to bring in my stupid USB cable...
Live free or die!

BrooklynZoo

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2015, 08:19:38 PM »
My GF has a dark complexion, a nice round apple bottom, and the most beautiful face and hair that I've ever seen.  For you tittie lovers, she only has A size but they stand straight in attention.  No drooping what so ever at the age of 25.

You have described my fav kinda chica. sexy!
Gut from the front and grind from the side and f--k from behind, grab her hair, slap her ass, she screamin like she dyin. Make her cum four times without even tryin. I'll beat that pussy up, there's no denyin. Hit her where she doodie at, make that booty phat!

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 09:35:17 AM »
Brooklyn:  Yea, she's sexy as hell.  Even the Dominicans stare her down when we walk into a club.  The girl should be a model, but she's too short.  The best part is that she isn't conceded about her looks because she knows there are a lot of beautiful women in the DR.  She considers herself above average in looks, but not the model type that I have her at.  Her only downfall is if you're a tittie lover, then they are too small for you.  I prefer the titties to be perky, so they are perfect for me.  The big titties tend to droop too much after they turn 25 or so.
Live free or die!

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2015, 10:10:42 AM »
I'll get more reported, but I keep forgetting my damn USB cable!!!
Live free or die!

Vanilla88

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2015, 07:12:20 PM »
Good information, man.

You're a computer programmer?  I spent the whole goddamn afternoon trying to write something in Cobol and failed miserably.  The only thing that keeps me going on days like this are all the photos of Dominican hookers that I have on the wall in my cubicle.

Looking on the map it looks like Jetset would only be a 250 peso cab ride from Gazcue.  How much is the cover charge?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 10:15:55 PM by Vanilla88 »

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2015, 10:54:31 AM »
Good information, man.

You're a computer programmer?  I spent the whole goddamn afternoon trying to write something in Cobol and failed miserably.  The only thing that keeps me going on days like this are all the photos of Dominican hookers that I have on the wall in my cubicle.

Looking on the map it looks like Jetset would only be a 250 peso cab ride from Gazcue.  How much is the cover charge?

Vanilla:  Damn you're using some really old technology!!!  I thought Cobol would have died years ago!  Yes, I got a Computer Science degree from Iowa State University.  Nobody got my trivia question from a few months ago...first digital computer was invented at Iowa State University in the basement of the Physics building by Atanasoff and Berry.
Jetset isn't far from Gazcue.  The cover charge is around 500 pesos or so.  I've paid as much as 1,500 pesos on a Monday night, but Frank Reyes and Sergio Vargas had a concert that night.  On Friday and Saturday nights the don't have concerts, so expect around 500 and women are free!

They are a typical Dominican nightclub.  So expect to hear 50% merengue, 25% bachata, and 25% salsa.  Drinks are of course higher than a colmado, but not as expensive as the clubs on Ave. Venezuela.  Also like most Dominican clubs, I wouldn't get there until about 11:30 or so.  Very few people will be there before 11:00 PM.

Have fun!!!
Live free or die!

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2015, 11:04:19 AM »
Vanilla:  If you eat pork you need to find the Chicharon place.  You will thank me later.  Get there around 8:00 PM have a drink.  Let the cab driver know it's on Ave. Jose Contreras/Cayetano Germosen.  I would then hang out at the colmado next door for a while and then head over to Jetset.  It just doesn't get any better than that.
Live free or die!

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2015, 11:58:32 AM »
Sorry guys, but I forgot my cable again. 

Monday January 19th around noon I head off to Monta Plata for their annual festival.  I get there and we head to a family members house, have a few drinks and then a big Dominican lunch.  We talk, have a few more Brugal Extra Viejo and a lot of water to get ready for the hot sun in the afternoon.

January 19 each year is a patron saint holiday for Monta Plata.  They shut down the main roads and its one big ass party with people riding horses all over the place.  A cousin is a vet and he has a horse.  Last year, they didn't let the gringo ride the horse so this year I told them I'll rent a horse if I have to.  They still don't think I know how to ride a horse, but I grew up in a farm town in Minnesota and although I wouldn't consider myself an expert rider but I'm definitely a good rider. 

We go to the town square about 20 family member or so and we setup a spot to sit, drink, and watch all the action.  Nothing too crazy though and there are a lot of kids and family out in the afternoon.  After another hour the cousin asks if I'm ready to ride and I'm like I've only been waiting a year.  He gives me his hat, I've got a pair of boots on and next thing you know I'm on a horse with my Extra viejo and 911.  Get the horse to go through all the people and I'm on the main street with a bunch of drunks on horses....probably about 600 or more horses on 2 main streets through town.  The best looking pussy are on the horses and they are looking good.

Now these drunks stop and talk, get pictures with friends and create a traffic jam of horses.  You need to know what the f--k your doing or you're in trouble with all the drunks on horses.  Thousands of people are jammed on the side of the street and so you have to maneuver yourself around everything.  Then there's an opening and the drunks start galloping the horses right up until they get to the next bunch of horses.  The horse halts and it starts sliding on the asphalt.  Most horses do OK, but I saw a few slide and fall and others just bumped into the other horses in front of them. 

This is actually tame compared to Cali Colombia on Christmas day.  The route in Cali is 7 miles long and they have about 10,000 horse in the parade with at least 500,000 people watching along the way.  Now that is one f--king party in Cali.

After a few hours on the horse, I get off and get back with the DR family.  By now the cousin, vet, is drinking the Extra Viejo straight.  He grabs me and wants to walk around town.  We go from one place to another and everybody knows him.  Now he's stumbling around and he points out the hottest chicas and tries talking to them.  They know he's lost it and laugh watching a gringo help an older Dominican walk around town. 

It's about 6:00 PM now and we get back to the DR family.  The vet is gone and we help him back to MY hotel room because I've got 2 beds.  He was supposed to head back to Santo Domingo, but there's no way that is going to happen.  We head out for dinner and then check back on the vet.  He fell off the bed and puked his guts out.  We all decide he's better off sleeping on the floor because he'll just fall off the bed again.

We head back out, grab dinner, and more Extra Viejo and 911.  The horses have to leave the streets at 7:00 PM and everyone goes to their favorite spot and parties on late into the morning hours.  We were with DR family so we keep it cool.  Not as many cuties as Santo Domingo, Bavaro, or Sosua and of course it's a totally different scenario, so you can't expect to find a bunch of fine putas running around in the streets like Sosua.

Most interesting part of the night was going to an area where they played and danced to "Palo".  It's a style of music that I've never heard in the Dominican.  My friends Mom says it's 100s of years old and has it's origins from Africa.  Only drums and percussion instruments are played and there is a lead singer and everyone then follows his lead afterwards.  The traditional dance is the man and woman dance around a Palo (stick) and flirt with each other.  Typically the man chases the woman around in circles around the stick and it becomes kind of a show between the two.  Most of the people don't know how to dance to it and therefore dance the typical merengue steps.  There were a few older guys in their 80s that were dancing the proper way according to the DR Mom.  The 2 guys in there 80s were dancing their ass off and never sat down the 30 minutes we were there.  After a while though the music all started sounding the same, but it was fun watching and witnessing the event.  My guess is this style of music is almost dead in the DR, so it was nice to see a bunch of younger and older group of Dominicans keeping the tradition alive.

We head back to the hotel around 1:00 AM and it's still USA 2 - DR 0

Tuesday we head off to Bavaro to meet up with the golfers that fly into PUJ...I've got to remembe my USB Cable!!!
Live free or die!

Vanilla88

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2015, 05:48:42 PM »
Bachatero - Yea, we're technologically still in like 1982 where I work.

Sounds like a cool party in Monte Plata.  Nothing like a hot chica on a horse.

I haven't made it yet to the end-of-year parties in Cali that you referred to, but I went to the Carnavales in Barranquilla one year and it was a helluva party.

I'm supposed to leave tomorrow night and I'm gonna try to check out the 2 places that you mentioned but I'm never 100% certain about anything on these trips.  I'll keep you posted.

LYL23

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2015, 06:13:01 PM »
Sounds like a great trip so far…. good food, dancing and beautiful women.

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2015, 09:30:33 AM »
Bachatero - Yea, we're technologically still in like 1982 where I work.

Sounds like a cool party in Monte Plata.  Nothing like a hot chica on a horse.

I haven't made it yet to the end-of-year parties in Cali that you referred to, but I went to the Carnavales in Barranquilla one year and it was a helluva party.

I'm supposed to leave tomorrow night and I'm gonna try to check out the 2 places that you mentioned but I'm never 100% certain about anything on these trips.  I'll keep you posted.

Vanilla:  Damn...1982...I knew it had to be old if you are using Cobol.  I thought that was dead about 10 years ago.  I guess some of those old computers are still working hard!

I'm going to look at buying a ticket for tomorrow.  I don't have a lot going on right now, so if I can find a cheap ticket I might be in Sto Dgo this weekend!

I look forward to hearing how your trip goes.  Have fun and enjoy the DR! 
Live free or die!

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2015, 03:00:25 PM »
Vanilla:  I just got back from the DR last week, but it's too damn cold here in Chicago so I bought a ticket today and I leave for Santo Domingo tomorrow morning.

I'll be staying at my apartment with my GF in Santo Domingo.  Let me know if you want to go have a drink at Jetset and eat some chicharon.  I'll be with the GF and her family if we go to Jetset or some other club, so I won't be able to do anything crazy.  One of her friends is an awesome dancer, so I'm sure she can teach you how to dance bachata and merengue if you're interested.

I unfortunately don't have access to this site when I'm in the DR from some reason.  I sent you a PM with my USA number.  Send me a text to my USA number if you want to hook up. 

Safe travels.

To my TMBTS bros:  I'll have to upload the pics and finish the trip report when I get back in a few weeks.  I don't think Bavaro will ever replace Sosua, but if anybody is going to Bavaro/Punta Cana for vacation then the info will be good and you'll get a little taste of what Sosua is all about.
Live free or die!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal