global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: 20 Days in the DR  (Read 9814 times)

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
Re: 20 Days in the DR
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2015, 06:25:45 PM »
OK I've been back from my 2nd trip for a few days and it's time to finally finish my report from my 1st trip.

We are now free from the GF and DR family and the shit about to get good.  We meet up with 6 other friends from USA and a crazy ass borica (Puerto Rican).  This is our annual golf vacation in January.  Usually we go to La Romana and play at Casa de Campo, but we've got a few more guys this year so we head to Bavaro.

On the golf tip, we played at Iberostar Golf Course north of Bavaro.  It's a nice course, but definitely not the best there is in the DR.  We went there because of this deal...$75 per round that includes free lunch with a purchase of a drink at the clubhouse, free alcohol and free food (sandwiches) on the golf course.  Some of my friends are big drinkers, so it's one hell of a deal.

We stayed at Hotel Flamboyan and they f--ked up the reservations.  4 of the guys had to share rooms, 2 to a room.  We go out Tuesday night and we don't expect a lot.  We all get into this big ass van and make our move.  We first go to El Kahn and that's were we meet the manager.  CTL007 is talking her on another thread and she is a definite 10.  My PR bro is crazy as f--k and tries to talk to her...yep he gets nowhere fast.  He soon realizes that he's going to have to pay!!!

El Kahn doens't have as many putas, so we head over to Drink Point.  Drink Point has now become the new Saca Leche that is closed.  Saca Leche used to be off the hook because everyone went there after the other clubs closed.  Hoes were everywhere and they played awesome music.  OK...back to Drink Point.

Drink Point has fine putas walking around everywhere.  My PR friend is like holy shit this is only Tuesday and it's are first night.  He's like a kid in a candy store.  He can't stop talking to putas and eventually picks a dark skinned chica that I would consider a 6 or 7.  I guess after crashing and burning at El Kahn, he set his standards a little lower. 

First night I've got to do some major babysitting.  My DR friend's son comes along and he literally is drunk for 5 days straight.  Seriously...f--king 5 days straight of being drunk with maybe 3-4 hours of sleep each night...  He finds a find shorty at Drink Point and he talks with her for about 90 minutes.  Agrees to a price and all is good.  Then the drunk mofo decides that he's in love and doesn't want to cheat on his GF.  Oh shit...the puta is pissed and demands that he pays her 2000 pesos for wasting her time. 

Next thing I know the shit hits the fan and they come running to me.  I'm like WTF...I knew I'd have to babysit a little, but all this drama on the first night!!!  So I don't know that drunk-f--k already agreed to a price, so I'm like back off bitch but in a polite way.  She says that she's going call the Policia Nacional.  So I'm like the bitch is playing me for a fool and tell her I'm leaving and to please call the Policia Nacional.

We get to the car and the next thing I know we've got 4 Policia Nacional on motorbikes.  I'm like this bitch is quite the pro!!!  So I'm now the point of contact for something that I have nothing to do with.  I tell the Policia Nacional that drunkf--k doesn't owe her nothing.  He tells me that we need to pay her or we are going to have problems.  I'm like WTF, this is why we normally don't bring more than 2 other guys to come play golf.  And it's the DR friend's son who's causing all the problems.

After a 15 minute conversation the Policia Nacional know that this isn't my first rodeo here in the DR.  I agree to pay her 1,500 pesos and tell them that yea...I also have friends in la Policia Nacional, but they are in Santo Domingo so I'll take care of drunkf--k, but don't try any bullshit with us. 

We all shake hands and leave with no issues.  I don't think they expected a gringo to stand up to them like I did, but I did it with respect and we went away with no problems.

Live free or die!

BadMine

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2015, 07:26:41 AM »
Danm... I'm going to that area real soon ... Police and a a bunch of 6 and 7s ??? Sounds like I should just stay on the beach!

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2015, 09:15:45 AM »
Danm... I'm going to that area real soon ... Police and a a bunch of 6 and 7s ??? Sounds like I should just stay on the beach!

Blackmamba:  Bavaro is very tame.  My friends were drunk and got stupid because they new I would take care of them.  It's difficult to find trouble in Bavaro unless you get stupid drunk or want to buy drugs.  There were plenty of 8s and 9s to choose from so you will have a good time.
Live free or die!

Ilv4play

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2015, 05:24:16 PM »
Shit Fortan and Cobol were the first two real programming languages I learned, and I was the old guy in those classes. To make things even worse my first computer was a Tandy 1000. God I feel old. At least I know where to play in the Dominican and Costa Rica. I love those chicharones as well. I don't know if they make it over in the DR but look for something called chifrijo it is rice, beans, chicharones, and salsa in a bowl and you usally get tortilla chips with it. I have a few places in CR that we go to that are awesome for it.

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2015, 10:24:36 AM »
@Ilv4Play  The chicharon in the DR is very good.  The best I've ever had is in Santo Domingo and you have to get a ticket and then wait about 1 hour to get served.  No need to worry though because there is a colmado right next door to drink, listen to music, and watch the games on tv.  The Dominicans really know how to live a good life.
Live free or die!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal