global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: 2nd trip this ones for pops  (Read 10638 times)

seanSLO

2nd trip this ones for pops
« on: March 17, 2016, 11:34:50 AM »
First chance I had to report in kinda hard on phone. No luck splitting taxi cost. Get checked head to WU, place is packed. So go to cambio by Orange no line and get rd 45.60. Get unpacked , clean up, message massage chick from last trip. Get massage and quick nut to start trip off right. Headed to Germany bar to try schnitzel and link up with PoonyD. Good guy even if an Eagle fan. Food was good but damn do the Euros love smoking as you try to eat. Walk back to rhumbas get a TNT meet cool brother named Marcos. Kinda slow get text from Poony . Meet him and Steelsavior at Jolly Rodger's. Another cool cat, talk chica philosophy for awhile then head back to Rumbas, A little shorty steps to me cute smile nice breasts looks Haitian. Small talk then agree on price. Get to room she comes out-of shower and damn breasts perfect 36 C. Have good session then crash. Wake up at 630 hit again then go to gym. Not sure what others will rate her look but can tell you she is a high 9 in the bed just wouldn't let me play with her ass so she lost a point. Both times good so tell her can have breakfast if like . Headed to Playa more to follow
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 11:53:59 PM by seanSLO »

seanSLO

Re: 2nd trip this ones for pops
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 12:22:16 AM »
Head to the beach post at Tonys #30. Good service , has bano and more importantly Presidente Black only one I really care to drink. 1st thing I notice a lot more couples and Euros then my trip in October. Have a couple of beers and look for any daywalkers. A few on beach but not really my type, see 1 I have seen around town talking to 2 euros. As talk gets deeper hear her quote 4200. I am thinking hope they don't go for that or they might suffer the wrath of Blk Knight. Getting a lot sun and planning to hit Sinatras 2 for 1. Whatsapp massage girl, figure get her to cover me in lotion and get another session. This time its a little better and the perfect thing to work up an appetite. Get in Sinatras in time for special , get kebabs chicken to eat and steak to take with. Good food if go on specials night. Only drawback having to listen to the owner try to sing. Rhumbas at about 10 get drink and spot Haitian girl again, this time wearing skin tight dress and 6 inch heels. I figure 1st night was good maybe 2nd will be better. She agrees to go this time 500 peso lower. Takes a little longer to get back to VH as she walk in those heels but very enjoyable watching her go down those stairs. She heads into the shower and I follow so can get hands on those breasts. Out of shower tell her to put on heels and start a great 2nd session. End of 2nd day not getting the numbers of 1st trip but actually enjoying this trip more. There something about having a girl about half your age makes you feel very young again.

NastyDawg

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 10:04:13 AM »
Sean, how much does your massage chica charge and more importantly is she good?  Not all that rubbing shit does she get into a real massage

seanSLO

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 01:30:46 PM »
@ NASTY   No it is more just a warm up for sex plus I am a whiteboy that lays on beach and was worried about peeling but Carmello has trip report on here that breaks down good massage place. I believe one is by Orange store across from Banco Popular.

seanSLO

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 02:26:58 PM »
day 3  Up early  for morning session with chica. There is Russian couple next door to me , hope they don't mind some grunting and groaning. Head to gym then go to check out breakfast at Midtown. Ran now by guy from Boston, decent price and good food. Nice size plate for rd 250 and 1 free cup of coffee. Head back to room chill then head to playa. Drinking cerveza laying on that beach never gets old. Planning to go to dinner with Non Pro that works at lifestyles in Confresi. Wanting to see Cabarete and she has own car so figure perfect time to see. She texts on way and when gets to gate. I head up to get her since brought a ebay dress for her and want to see her in it. I figure she is driving something small, see a door open and here she steps out of a Ford Expedition ( more to follow ). Looks straight and wearing dress no bra with serious side boob. Get her in room show her dress, she loves it ( ebay- $6.00 ) but didn't tell her that. We start to roll to Caberete, this is where adventure begins. Anyone who is worried about a motoconcho, must have never ridden in a chicas car. I have 63 Airborne Operations with 1 into combat in Panama was never as scared as riding with this girl. We go from 65 to 85 around a blind corner passing 3 cuz someone is high beaming her. I say doesn't that double line mean no pass she says no not really. Now I am hungry but would like to live to taste dinner. Get to Cabarete , have to pay to park find Onos suppose to be happy hour but no longer in effect even if on menu. Don't feel like getting out of seat so order and start tripping with girl. This girl got job and car and can tell might need to play long game to get this one. Oh well shes cute and hopefully dinner will be good. Was ok but not really digging Cabarete, other then eating on beach , over priced, American music and those EUROS smoking away on both sides of me. Girl powers thru 2 mojitos before I finish my 1st drink, she does remember she is the driver? 1 last drink then wait for 30 minutes to get check. Getting late and she has to work at 700 am get back to Sosua in 1 piece with only a few Hail Marys on the way. Chick is crazy funny and cute so plan on seeing her on Saturday. Got scuba diving in morning so head down have drink at new Bourbon Street. Nice place and great view of what coming in and out of Rhumbas. Decide to call it night as got scuba in morning plus group coming in for big party on Friday. On way back to VH run into all of them, they came in day earlier. So turn around and head to Rhumbas, place is packed and hot as hell. They get table I go to get round at bar see Haitian girl looking tight as hell again. Takes 15 minutes to get drinks and say wtf. Hit her up on whats app , shes in classicos tell her if she free lets go. Meets me in front and off to VH. End of day 3 only had 2 chicas but has been fun and a lot less stress then being on hunt all the time .
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 10:54:07 PM by seanSLO »

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 03:09:06 PM »
@seanSLO  What's up bro!  Nice report so far.  Sounds like you're having a great time and the Haitiana is treating you right!
Live free or die!

torso8

• Devoted Contributer
  • do you and be happy!
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2016, 03:18:58 PM »
@sean
Good reporting you got my Lmaof here about that girl on the drive i believe u i did that to... That one counts as a special ops my friend... lol. Continue reporting enjoying it here.......
QUE SEA DOMINICANA!!

seanSLO

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2016, 03:27:47 PM »
@ Bachatero    I ended up in Premium club again on a Saturday night that's still to come
@ torso I told her next time I bring Rosary beads and St Christopher Medal and I would be good

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2016, 03:49:19 PM »
@sean  Premium Club!  That's definitely my favorite club in all of Sosua.  It gets a little crowded though, but at least they play decent music.  I prefer to get a fine chica and then head to the barrios like Rio Verde.  Next time I go to Sosua, I'll probably stay in Puerto Plata and try to grab a non-puta there.  If I don't find anything I like, then I'll make the quick drive to Sosua.

I'll rent a car though...I don't need a chica to kill me. lol

And regarding crazy women drivers in the DR...my DR GF got in an accident a few weeks ago.  I asked her who's fault it was and she said the other guy driving.  So I asked where what part of your car did he hit you.  She said that she hit him with the front part of her car because he was ahead of her.  I said then how the hell is it his fault???  She said that he stopped too quickly....so it was his fault.  All I can do is shake my head...
Live free or die!

seanSLO

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2016, 08:15:10 PM »
@ BACH     lol, but I bet she has a beautiful smile

Samar69

• Long Beach, CA
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2016, 08:20:50 PM »
SeanSLO;

I like this thread a lot & im glad you're having a good time!

So you went diving in Sosua?  Can you recommend a diving school there? 
Like to play golf.  Practicing immigration law.  Investing in crypto.  Looking forward to football & hockey.

seanSLO

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2016, 08:48:17 PM »
@ Sam I went to Northern Coast  on Pedro C near digital photo store. Discover diving cost $90  4 hr program , doesn't certify , but class in pool then 45 min dive was well worth the price. Ran by 2 American siblings and had 1 on 1 with instructor
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 10:55:08 PM by seanSLO »

Samar69

• Long Beach, CA
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2016, 08:54:25 PM »
@ Sam I went to Northern Coast  on Pedro C near digital photo store. Discover diving cost $90  4 hr program , doesn't not certify , but class in pool then 45 min dive was well worth there price. Ran by 2 American siblings and had 1 on 1 with instructor

Sean, I just saw thT Northern Caost is $450 for PADI open water, but Aqua Adventures is $400.

(Was just Skyping with a Babe in the Philippines, 24, on her way to church.)

How long are you there?
Like to play golf.  Practicing immigration law.  Investing in crypto.  Looking forward to football & hockey.

seanSLO

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2016, 08:56:30 PM »
@ sam      I am back in Cali now. I just did the discover course, don't know other prices.

seanSLO

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2016, 09:29:16 PM »
DAY 4   Up with the birds at 630, one thing about VH so quiet on lower floors the birds will wake you. Haitian girl is asleep but 1 or 2 slaps on her butt with tip and she going down for bbbj. She's got me ready and time to wake the Russian couple up again. I am almost sorry but they were the enemy for many years so I wont lose any sleep over it. Walk chica to her spot across from VH and up to gym. Gym isn't great but good spot to sweat that alcohol out. The windows are open and can see  Mt Issabel while doing cardio. Head to Rockys for breakfast not great but good for price and don't want too much before trying scuba. Run into the party crew as they are renting scooters for the weekend. Not for me I had my road adventure with speed racer chica. Get to scuba class at Northern Coast $90 for class ,pool and dive. Dive was great, water little rough since fri had most swell and wind on ocean. Funny thing is time in pool is harder then when actual ocean but if never tried I would recommend well worth the money. Get back and ready to hit Sinatras up for 2 for1. Try reaching the scooter crew, cant find so send Haitian girl text. Tell her if she can be ready in 30 minutes she gets free dinner. I wont be paying for it and better than eating alone. Get up to road and she is in front of her chica hotel. Tell her can have anything want but no shrimp or lobster and she says no problem, I know a lot repeat time with her but she is fun speaks English and those 36c are no joke. Get a table and have learned order food with drinks. get drinks chatting with her and  she's all smiles. Never been to Sinatras and why not let them buy her dinner. Look up and there George from Atl with one of his regulars and the rest of scooter crew. No table for them so let them jump in with us. A couple hours of drinking and food and stories, both chicas speak English so everyone is engaged. Thru with dinner let chica know I want her for dessert. She nods her head , I ask how much says up to me only have 200 invested in drink paid for so say 1500 she smiles and off we go. Another good session then about 1130 she jumps up says has to go. Oh well time to find a replacement. Walk her to gate get back to room , next thing know its 2 am
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 10:57:36 PM by seanSLO »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal