global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: 2nd trip this ones for pops  (Read 10635 times)

cwedgester

Re: 2nd trip this ones for pops
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2016, 09:47:57 PM »
Haitian girl is getting the business,  glad u had a good time.  Great trip report.

seanSLO

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2016, 09:58:15 PM »
Part 2    Not sure if was scuba or chica but sleep hit me hard but awake now and wanna try technique that worked last trip. Go in to Merengue and catch 1 coming out of Classicos. Get my drink and have a light skin chica trying to force it on me. Not my type and trying hard not to be rude but finally say "Tu Flaca" she nods head , I shake head and say " Negra chica". She grabs her little booger bear amiga and I just turn my back. I look over and there is a little spinner against the wall on her phone. Get her attention with a "Hola" and over she comes. Says shes from La Vega , staying in PP and looking for her amiga. Chat until its 300am and bar is closing. Tell her why go PP if can stay in Sosua. In no mood to bargain offer tln 3000 she nods head and off we go. Have Corona and Presidente Blk in frig offer her one as shower is warming up. She say Blk please think Ill like this one. Says she shy and undress in bathroom. I hide key and get undressed head in shower as she comes out wrapped in towel playing shy but I am about to find out she is a she devil when gets warmed up. She goes straight to BBBJ and has me ready in minutes. Now let me describe this girl 27 yo, 100 lbs and wears a size 0 oh and about 34b. I am in spinner heaven. We go from 1 side bed to other until she is on top and works that leche out of me. Fall asleep in a heap and actually sleep past day break. Gym opens late so offer her breakfast. She doesn't want to be seen in club clothes so take her upstairs and are only table except 2 other chicas. She goes for fruit plate, me waffle not that good but she cant finish fruit and I kill it. Walk her to gate and off to get peso for big night that is suppose to happen with scooter crew, Van to VP Chills place in Puerto Plata. Question is will we make it.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 09:18:54 PM by seanSLO »

seanSLO

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2016, 09:59:55 PM »
@ CD     Got a little lazy but this pic will show you why.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 10:35:26 PM by seanSLO »

NickNyce

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2016, 02:26:21 AM »
@sean  Premium Club!  That's definitely my favorite club in all of Sosua.  It gets a little crowded though, but at least they play decent music.  I prefer to get a fine chica and then head to the barrios like Rio Verde.  Next time I go to Sosua, I'll probably stay in Puerto Plata and try to grab a non-puta there.  If I don't find anything I like, then I'll make the quick drive to Sosua.

I'll rent a car though...I don't need a chica to kill me. lol

And regarding crazy women drivers in the DR...my DR GF got in an accident a few weeks ago.  I asked her who's fault it was and she said the other guy driving.  So I asked where what part of your car did he hit you.  She said that she hit him with the front part of her car because he was ahead of her.  I said then how the hell is it his fault???  She said that he stopped too quickly....so it was his fault.  All I can do is shake my head...

Hey batch not to be up in ur business but i wanted to ask you how do you smash other chicas having a gf? the reason why i ask is because am in a situation where i met a pretty decent chica on my last trip who's working on her career to become a flight attendant. The more i get to know her i can see that she's a very intelligence & ambitious person. The only one problem we have @ times when we disagree about something is she gets angry & can be very immature. Now here is the other issue, she has a friend who is better looking than her & i would like to get with but i really don't know how she would react if i tell her & @ the same time i don't want to risk her cutting me off since i know i may never find another girl with those assets again in sosua. Anyways will be looking forward to ur response. thanks again

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2016, 10:45:23 AM »
NickNyce...I'm sure Bachatero will give you a solid answer to your question, but I'll say this since I know him and his girlfriend. I'm guessing his situation is a bit different, because his girlfriend is not in Sosua, hates Sosua and hates the idea of prostitution with a passion. She has worked in accounting for some time now, holding down a real job. They have a condo in Santo Domingo in a normal area away from any red light districts. So his girlfriend is not in the P4P scene to see him with someone else.

seanSLO

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2016, 11:40:41 AM »
Sat  Head to playa as plan to have grilled lobster at Big Ds. About to leave room and phone starts blowing up. It is GFE from 1st trip wants to see me but cant come till Sunday. I finally say ok then she sends me pic of her amiga. Wants me to find someone for her, already late on the lobster, send chicas pic out to all the fellas but no buyers. WhatsApp continues going off till finally say gotta go. I don't like not being somewhere when give word. Get to Ds 45 min late but he says no worries and gets it going. Only drawback no president Blk walk down to Tonys, spot I post up at, get blk tell him save me a chair. Chatting few fellas up from Cali also as lobster grills , time for another beer but cant get any of girls at Ds place to go get. Offer them 50 peso to get but say no, takes the guy off grill to run for me. The lobster done and damn its a lot 1 LBS. So much just dig in half way thru need another beer, shake bottle and Tony brings me 1, almost unbelievable guy who owns bar will run you a beer but a chica won't for 50 peso. Get thru with all that lobster and need to rest. Head to playa get seat for a couple more beers and sun. Grilled lobster was on point kinda pricey 1000 peso but you get a lot in that lbs. and Big D always a good guy to talk up. See a sweet looking one while eating try to find her on beach but no luck. Oh well tonight is suppose to be big adventure , van to Cabarete then Puerto Plata to see 718 club. Back to VH to link up with scooter crew plus still got liter of Bombay East to put dent in.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 11:43:25 AM by seanSLO »

tony3a

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2016, 05:58:50 PM »
Great reports Sean

Samar69

• Long Beach, CA
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2016, 07:20:22 PM »
@ sam      I am back in Cali now. I just did the discover course, don't know other prices.

I assumed if you were a paratrooper or Ranger that you maybe knew scuba already. Maybe that's the Seals or Green Berets; I don't know all that stuff.  Thank you for your service.

So, the 1 day dascover, you get out in the regular water, not practicing in a pool for 2 days?
Like to play golf.  Practicing immigration law.  Investing in crypto.  Looking forward to football & hockey.

NastyDawg

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2016, 08:11:30 PM »
@ sam      I am back in Cali now. I just did the discover course, don't know other prices.

I assumed if you were a paratrooper or Ranger that you maybe knew scuba already. Maybe that's the Seals or Green Berets; I don't know all that stuff.  Thank you for your service.

So, the 1 day dascover, you get out in the regular water, not practicing in a pool for 2 days?

The discover scuba is 2 hours in the pool, they take you through the basics of scuba diving.  They will teach you hand signals and how not to pop your lungs.  Then you will go for a 25 foot dive right off the coast at 3 rock.  The dive instructor is with you the whole time and you are not that deep. 

seanSLO

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2016, 10:33:17 PM »
@ Bachatero     Tried that bachata still cant get it

Sat Night back from the playa, run into a couple of the scooters boys who tell me the party is up in the penthouse room. Head to room to get Bombay and check for whats app messages. Lifestyles girl is off says can get together maybe, tell her going to be in Puerto Plata at 718 maybe meet me there or that is the plan. Head upstairs there is Ciroc, White Hennessy and my Bombay East so plenty to drink. The plan is van to Cabarete to eat then to 718 in Puerto Plata and back to Classicos. Seems like a lot moving parts, drinks start pouring debate on religion and ww2 heats up. I am can't we stay on point here, aren't we after that elusive 2 legged Dominican kittycat. VP chill comes by with couple his boys tells us his place will be jumping. After another hr of drinks almost 10 pm and obvious this plan will never happen. I pour last rd for couple brothers that hadn't tried the East and head back to clean up and change. I have message from La Vega girl and ask her where she at. She is in Sosua so tell her meet me outside Premium Bar in 20 minutes. Get to Premium and no chica WTF , go inside no chica, take quick loop of Rhumbas no chica, so peek in Merengue there she is same spot met her night before. Just kinda shake my head but that body keeps me from being to upset. Grab chica and tell her lets go premium can have few drinks and watch her dance. Get spot at bar order gin for me she wants tequila shot, tonite might be interesting. They are playing bachata, she tries to teach me steps but to confusing for me . Tell her get a couple drinks in me  and when reggaeton comes on I can dance. We have good time drinking and more I  drink easier to follow her on dance floor. If never partied in here its a place to check out , crowded in back but can dance in front, drinks are fair price, has AC and both times I was in there no more then 3 other gringos in the place. Not sure how long there but by now both of us kinda drunk, somehow we make it back to VH and fall into bed. Wake up around 900am cant remember were keys is, find it in closet where hid it and get back in bed. Wake up chica and she slides into BBBJ she has crazy skills and I'm up and ready to go. Try and try but cant get leche, she is sad eyed but assure its not you its me. She goes back to BJ still cant nut. Have gfe from 1st trip coming in from SD at 1245 so need to get her out and some food before other girl gets here. Walk her up ,get few pics and of to eat and get ready for SD girl.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 11:07:29 PM by seanSLO »

PapiChuloFuego

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2016, 09:10:06 AM »
No shrimp no lobster!! Great report so far.

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2016, 09:54:12 AM »
Hey batch not to be up in ur business but i wanted to ask you how do you smash other chicas having a gf? the reason why i ask is because am in a situation where i met a pretty decent chica on my last trip who's working on her career to become a flight attendant. The more i get to know her i can see that she's a very intelligence & ambitious person. The only one problem we have @ times when we disagree about something is she gets angry & can be very immature. Now here is the other issue, she has a friend who is better looking than her & i would like to get with but i really don't know how she would react if i tell her & @ the same time i don't want to risk her cutting me off since i know i may never find another girl with those assets again in sosua. Anyways will be looking forward to ur response. thanks again

@NickNyce  007 summed it up perfectly.  My GF is not from Sosua and has never been there.  I doubt if she even knows about Sosua and I definitely do NOT tell her when I go there.  My life in Sto Dgo with the GF is rather boring compared to all the stories on here.  Every once in a while I will go out by myself, but only to watch sporting events.  I always invite the GF to go with me, and once I had her Mom go with me because I told them I'm tired of going alone.  They know that I go to actually watch my USA Sports teams!

I've therefore have only mongered in Sto Dgo a few times.  The few times that I did go to some of the casas, was to do some recon for friends.  I honestly cannot find a better looking puta in Sto Dgo, so I do not have a strong desire to monger there. 

Living in Sto Dgo for 3 weeks at a time gives me the opportunity to meet a lot of other women.  I've got a quiet, professional, beautiful GF, and I have no desire to F that relationship up.  So I will talk and flirt with other women, but I try not to let it go further than that.  I have turned down a lot of non-puta pussy in Sto Dgo. 

In regards to your GF and her friend, I guess that is something that you need to decide.  I try to never shit in my backyard.  So if you're willing to lose your GF, then try and hit on her friend.  My guess is that because both are non-putas and you will get dumped by both of them.  Life is tough in the DR, so those chicas that can make it on their own have high standards.

Good luck!
Live free or die!

Samar69

• Long Beach, CA
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2016, 10:28:56 AM »

Sat Night back from the playa, run into a couple of the scooters boys who tell me the party is up in the penthouse room. Head to room to get Bombay and check for whats app messages. Lifestyles girl is off says can get together maybe, tell her going to be in Puerto Plata at 718 maybe meet me there or that is the plan. Head upstairs there is Ciroc, White Hennessy and my Bombay East so plenty to drink. The plan is van to Cabarete to eat then to 718 in Puerto Plata and back to Classicos. Seems like a lot moving parts, drinks start pouring debate on religion and ww2 heats up. I am can't we stay on point here, aren't we after that elusive 2 legged Dominican kittycat. VP chill comes by with couple his boys tells us his place will be jumping. After another hr of drinks almost 10 pm and obvious this plan will never happen. I pour last rd for couple brothers that hadn't tried the East and head back to clean up and change. I have message from La Vega girl and ask her where she at. She is in Sosua so tell her meet me outside Premium Bar in 20 minutes. Get to Premium and no chica WTF , go inside no chica, take quick loop of Rhumbas no chica, so peek in Merengue there she is same spot met her night before. Just kinda shake my head but that body keeps me from being to upset. Grab chica and tell her lets go premium can have few drinks and watch her dance. Get spot at bar order gin for me she wants tequila shot, tonite might be interesting. They are playing bachata, she tries to teach me steps but to confusing for me . Tell get me couple drinks and when reggaeton comes on I can dance. We have good time drinking and more drink easier to follow here on dancefloor. If never partied in here its a place to check out , crowded in back but can dance in front, drinks are fair price, has AC and both times I was in there no more then 3 other gringos in the place. Not sure how long but buy now both of us kinda drunk, somehow we make it back to VH and fall into bed. Wake up around 900am cant remember were keys is, find it in closet where hid it and get back in bed. Wake up chica and she slides into BBBJ she has crazy skills and I'm up and ready to go. Try and try but cant get leche, she is sad eyed but assure its not you its me. She goes back to BJ still cant nut. Have gfe from 1st trip coming in from SD at 1245 so need to get her out and some food before other girl gets here. Walk her up ,get few pics and of to eat and get ready for SD girl.

She looks great to me, Sean! 
Like to play golf.  Practicing immigration law.  Investing in crypto.  Looking forward to football & hockey.

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2016, 10:42:56 AM »

@Sean  Nice chica bro!  Just come to SimpFest 2 and you'll get the bachata lesson.  Professor Nick will be teaching the 200 level classes of SIMPing and one night we will venture to the Hoyo de Friusa or to Veron to get the bachata classes going.
Live free or die!

seanSLO

« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2016, 12:40:38 PM »
@ Bach    I am sure simpfest will be off the hook, but I am headed back in May. I am a blue collar monger don't know if I could keep up with the high rollers of Simpfest. I will keep trying to get that Bachata or just pay DJ to play Reggae and Reggaeton.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 11:09:27 PM by seanSLO »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal