global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: 50 th Bday trip Oct 7-18 or so I thought  (Read 18462 times)

seanSLO

Re: 50 th Bday trip Oct 7-18 or so I thought
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2016, 06:39:42 PM »
Yes very nice place, hot water switch on wall by light I didn't figure it out till 2nd day.

Newyork

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2016, 07:54:15 PM »
Where did you find that apartment??? It looks nice!!

mp3

• take this money!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2016, 08:35:45 PM »
Yes that first day of travel was interesting to say the least.

Look forward to reading about the rest of your trip

Did you get your complaint in to American for the MIA to SDQ delay?

So far they have given me 5,000 miles and are supposed to be giving me a refund for the fare difference for going to SDQ instead of POP

Yeah i always get my miles from American cause its always something every trip..

torso8

• Devoted Contributer
  • do you and be happy!
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2016, 11:46:05 PM »
yo sean ....im glad you decided to bless us with a report after all that negativity in your last trip report....people lack to understand that there is alot to learn from trip reports ...good and bad.....i wish i had sites like this back ndays warning me for all the mistakes i did in my early trips in different countries.
QUE SEA DOMINICANA!!

DeeDaDon

• Happy Chapi,,,Happy Papi
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2016, 12:07:54 AM »
@Sean, great reports mate, keep em coming

seanSLO

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2016, 10:19:12 AM »
@ Torso I wish my trips were as epic as yours but going back in Nov and checking out Dominican Baseball in Santiago that should be fun.

seanSLO

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2016, 12:20:28 AM »
Day 4    Sleep until 900 am , latest I have gotten up in awhile. Head to Rockys for breakfast not bad for the price and chica does not drink coffee so get 2 cups. 1 thing I miss when in DR is coffee refills. The plan for the day is to watch baseball and NFL. The 32 yo is going to cook me dinner but says she has to have her rice pot, cant use 1 in kitchen. So I give her 1000 peso tell her to get enough food for 2 people and she heads back to Puerto Plata. Watch baseball that runs late so cant get bet in on Raiders game and of course they win. Meet her at Publico at 530 and she has bag of goodies, she has made beans , ensalada, has avocado, rice and chicken to make and has her rice pot. She gets in kitchen turns burner wide open and I swear she is going to burn place down. She cooks chicken and rice, doing something with a plastic bag, I have never seen before. I tell her to get enough for two and she brings half a chicken, foot and all. The food is great but after 3 plates there is still so much left. So I put the rest in a take out carton and take to security man made sure he got the foot , cant believe how happy he was. I had told her if she cooks,I would wash dishes as I start she cant believe it. Says men in her country don't wash dishes but I am single and I wash dishes every night plus I know what I am getting for dessert. As I finish cleaning dishes she videos it to share with her amigas, the least I can do seeing how I am about to get deep in those guts again. Another great session then head out to premium again, security greets me at the door. Amazing how if you show locals respect the will return it. Taking it easy tonite so only large Presidente Lights tonight, Hour or so at bar then back to room time for some sleep. She heads back to Puerto Plata in the morning and need some energy for 1 last session in morning.

DeeDaDon

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2016, 02:02:11 AM »
Day 4    Sleep until 900 am , latest I have gotten up in awhile. Head to Rockys for breakfast not bad for the price and chica does not drink coffee so get 2 cups. 1 thing I miss when in DR is coffee refills. The plan for the day is to watch baseball and NFL. The 32 yo is going to cook me dinner but says she has to have her rice pot, cant use 1 in kitchen. So I give her 1000 peso tell her to get enough food for 2 people and she heads back to Puerto Plata. Watch baseball that runs late so cant get bet in on Raiders game and of course they win. Meet her at Publico at 530 and she has bag of goodies, she has made beans , ensalada, has avocado, rice and chicken to make and has her rice pot. She gets in kitchen turns burner wide open and I swear she is going to burn place down. She cooks chicken and rice, doing something with a plastic bag, I have never seen before. I tell her to get enough for two and she brings half a chicken, foot and all. The food is great but after 3 plates there is still so much left. So I put the rest in a take out carton and take to security man made sure he got the foot , cant believe how happy he was. I had told her if she cooks,I would wash dishes as I start she cant believe it. Says men in her country don't wash dishes but I am single and I wash dishes every night plus I know what I am getting for dessert. As I finish cleaning dishes she videos it to share with her amigas, the least I can do seeing how I am about to get deep in those guts again. Another great session then head out to premium again, security greets me at the door. Amazing how if you show locals respect the will return it. Taking it easy tonite so only large Presidente Lights tonight, Hour or so at bar then back to room time for some sleep. She heads back to Puerto Plata in the morning and need some energy for 1 last session in morning.

Great 4th day bro, I can not agree more on some of the points you mentioned,

When I was in SD 2 weeks ago, the girl who came to see me from Bavaro and her 2 friends were shocked when my boy and I made breakfast for our friends and her friends, they snapchat the process and said the same thing about men in DR lol,,,,,
Now regarding giving to security, it does goes a long way, when I was in VH in the summer, I brought with me a Chica and security told me she is no food in private, so I cancled with her right away just because I gave him a big presidente earlier that night

seanSLO

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2016, 01:20:39 AM »
Day 5   Up at about 530 am only bad part about apt is a flock of damn roosters a block away at Casa Marina. Just watch news until time for gym. Get in gym as it open and get workout before it gets too hot, get back to room and 32 yo still sleeping. She is headed back to her ninas today so just slide up on her for 1 last session. She has no problem with me crawling up on her straight from gym, hey I brushed my teeth before I left. Get in and out shower and pack her stuff up, head to breakfast at Midtown and another try at those dice. We both come up with nada. She gave me a good weekend so gave her what agreed on and a nice propina. Walk her to Publico and I go to put money on my Dodgers. I had talked to a chica off of tagged.com for awhile, last trip she said she had just started a serious 3 week relationship with a Gringo. This trip she said her Novio was coming into town on Oct 11, since today was Oct 10, I figure give it a shot see if I can get an early Bday present. I tell her to meet me up the street from apt at minimart at 1215. I am standing there at 1225 watching my bag of Ice melt as she pulls up on moto. I can see her tagged pics are from sometime ago as she is much older in person. I am planning to head to beach after through with her so figure why not. Get back to apt offer her a cerveza, and put some music on. I have brought small laptop last couple trips, and works good for playing different kinds of music. She heads into shower and I notice a few tattoos that cant see on tagged. I joke if she is mafiaso, she says no shes Haitian not mafiaso. I get her on bed her best feature is her ass and plus she is hairy as shit so put her on her stomach. Session isn't bad but since her tagged profile pics , don't match her now just kinda wanna get my nut and roll to Playa. Send her on her way headed to playa for couple hours as game comes on at 400pm. Have couple beers and enjoy the sun then head up to watch game. I roll into Bourbon street about 3 people eating and a couple chicas at bar but it is early and I am focused on baseball. Bartender puts game on start off With a Presidente Black and order a Cajun dog to stay with theme of day. A decent chica sits next to me sniffling a little and I ask her if she is enferma. She laughs says un poco. Make small talk with her between innings, she says she has Dominican Novio and I tell her she is too pretty to be in Sosua without him. As I watch game, I listen to her ask bartender 20 questions about me , where I'm staying? How long in town? What I am drinking? I had got her WhatsApp as is easier to chat that way and she sends me a message. How about an arrangement since her abuela is enferma and she must help her?I tell her I would love to help her but since she has a Novio, I would not want to be looking over my shoulder. She shouldn't have told on herself or I might have rolled with her. She turns her back on me , and about 10 minutes later she is rolling out with another chica at the bar and 2 big Brothers. I tell bartender well she will be too stretched out for me now, so delete her out of whtsapp. By now the game is close going into 9 inning , I head to bano real quick and they have changed the game. I am WTF, I have been here 3 hrs eating and drinking and you change the game. Bartender says the Manager told him to do it and cant change back, MNF coming on. I cant believe it , I tell them give me my check, manager comes with some song and dance about another person wanting to see Boston game that is just starting, some greasy haired gringo . He keeps stalling telling me he will give me free beer if don't leave. Finally I just add up my bill and throw the pesos at them. I race back to apt to see closer gave up 3 runs and Dodgers lose. I am so pissed I feel like going back and stabbing that greasy hair f--ker in the throat. I call my boy in the states, we spent many years together in the ARMY and he calms me down. I get cleaned up head back to get dinner, stop by to apologize to bartenders and manager has already rolled out after doing the same thing to guy watching Boston game. I get dinner then try to hit up Haitian from the beach on Saturday, she says she is busy so figure just go into City Lights and find another. A few are trying too hard and see this real light skin Dominican chica laughing as she watches me. She has a pretty smile so I figure why not. She is from Santiago , lighter than me and in a Haitian bar but I ignore the warning flags. I have had 2 shitty chicas on previous trips both light skin and from Santiago, I am wondering if 3rd time is a charm. Get to apt she come out of clothes and see her nice looking breasts are all padded bra, get into session and hear you are to big (Please I am white), You no leche fast enough ( Did you not see me drinking Gin), its too frio in here. I am tired of her already , I see 3 strikes and I am out with Santiago chicas. I agreed to give her 2000 peso, she didn't earn it but by this time it is about 130 am on morning of my Birthday. I do not want to start my 50th arguing with a chica. I walk her to security to get her cedula , I had wrapped a 50 peso on outside of gift but after she is out of gate I put it in my pocket. She ask for it and I say for what. I am sure moto driver will have change for a 2000 peso bill. Yea right I hope she enjoyed her walk back. Today is my Birthday so head to sleep to start day on positive note.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 10:53:44 PM by seanSLO »

seanSLO

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2016, 12:06:01 AM »
Day 6    Get up and head to gym turned 50 but don't feel a day over 49. Have a good workout , shower and head to Midtown for breakfast. Matt the owner told me to come by for breakfast and it would be on him, I don't like taking things for free but not to would be rude. Try those dice and come up craps again. Like I said don't like taking charity so tip his girl what meal would have been 230 peso. At first she didn't want to take it, but I tell her, her bosses loss is her gain. Go put money on the Dodgers then head to playa for a few beers. Spend longer on beach then planned so no afternoon session for me. Try hitting up girl I know that works in Confresi at Lifestyle to have Bday dinner with me but she is just getting out of hospital, shows me picture in bed with IV in arm so not just a WU ploy. Oh well Casa Valeria closed anyways so no Bday off special anyways. Just head back to Midtown to watch game, just me and bartender, make small talk in between innings and she says I ask to many questions, I tell her I gave morning girl good propina if she wants one don't complain, entiendo. Game goes well, Dodgers win again more money to spend that had not planned. Hit slim Haitian up on whtsapp, she is at Merengue. I tell her come over and Ill but her drink ,want to see if she would make good Bday present to myself. She is looking good, ask her if she is busy she says that's up to me. I ask her what she wants for TLN she says 3 mil. I say how about 2.5 mil plus propina if bueno. She shakes her head yes. I was going to give her 3 mil but want to make her think she needs to work for it. Stop at City Lights as on way to Apt , have a drink so I can see how she moves her body. Walk to apt only blk away, great thing is warm water switch so hot shower even at night. I tell her to take ducha and when comes out of dress, I can't believe how tight her body is ask her if I can get pic of her in panties if don't get face. She poses, likes pic then has me take about 5 more. Damn these chicas love a camera. After shower into the bed for a session that is perfect for my birthday. I am just an avg sized white guy but this girl is so tight has me feeling like John Holmes. Fall asleep, up at about 530 thanks to those damn roosters. Get another session in before gym. She is not happy about it but tell her she has to go, I don't know her good enough to leave her in apt by herself, not trying to pay for a tv if she try to walk with it. She was a very good time so give her the 3 mil and 100 for moto and taxi back to Puerto Plata. I tell her want to see her again but have a Haitian Amiga coming in from SD for next 2 days. Explain we might cross paths since girl from SD hates Dominican music so I know we will be in City Lights. She says no problem, lets see if that is the truth.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 12:09:12 AM by seanSLO »

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2016, 12:37:35 AM »
@Airborne,

Her skin looks so nice & smooth... That tone is amazing.... All I can say is WOW.!!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 02:03:47 PM by nickmirr »
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

seanSLO

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2016, 01:27:53 AM »
@ Nick   WOW, is what I said also or more like damn. She was straight ended up getting with her 3 times. She wants to do happy hour next time I am there,told her only if girls eat toto. She said she wont but has friends that will eat hers. Looks like bucket list.

caramello777

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2016, 10:45:32 AM »
Day 6    Get up and head to gym turned 50 but don't feel a day over 49. ...

@seanSLO:  Bro...you had me laughing out loud for real on this one...lol.  My man!!

You know, from a previous thread, that I'm with nickmirr on this one.  Chica is delicious.  The body...and those lips.  Man!

Don't you have some pool pics of her to show us...or am I jumping the gun?  LOL

seanSLO

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2016, 10:54:40 AM »
@ CARA     Yea , I got them coming but trying to keep report chronological.

DeeDaDon

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2016, 12:21:43 PM »
@Sean

Great report once again, this Chica is nice, body is tighter than a knot lol,,,,I hate loose meat, this is a win

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal