Santiago, Santo Domingo and All Other Areas > Leave or read information

Gentlemen's clubs in Punta Cana?

(1/2) > >>

bfundimo:
Me and some friends all in our early twenties are looking to monger and have some fun in Punta Cana. What are some good locations and usually how much? I've done some research but it seems like all this information is buried. I've come across Drink Point, Club Legacy, Conejitas, La Mansion, and Le Chateau. We will most likely go to bars then get horny and would wanna get some action. Also, are there many working girls during the day as well?

Crave:
I am not a vet on Punta Cana but if you can get a good place to stay near Drink Point then you will be near many bars and restaurants that are easily accessible. I would have to go digging to remember the name of the place that I stayed. It blew my mind because the price was so low ($20 to $30) but worth more ($70 or more).

lazy_monger:
You are in your early 20s so find a chica friendly spot preferably an apartment or condo by the beach.  Hit the bars and clubs in Punta Cana knowing you have Drink Point as back up go hard to the paint with tourist girls.  If nothing comes up, head to Bavaro and hit Drink Point. If you are looking to pay top dollar then go to the clip joints (brothels) but I personally would do Drink Point.  Legacy confuses me.  Went there last year during carnival and pulled couple of the baddest chicks I have ever had in the DR.  This year, the one time I went the joint was gay as hell.  Went back to Drink Point. 

For daytime I used Tinder, a mixed bag of pros and non pros.  I also went down to Steve's bar (I think that is the name) to watch the EPL games.  Talent was weak.  Your mileage may vary.  However, the staff is always fun and the owner talks mad shit.

Fuentes:
No Gentlemen's clubs in Punta Cana. The club Drink Point is where you will find chicas, but they will be mixed in with all the tourists. Also, some of the taxi drivers can help you find action, but there's always a safety factor with that. Good luck.

Big_Pimpin22:
So is DrinkPoint worth checking out? Quality of girls/asking price for ST?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version