Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Newbies Ask Your Sosua Questions Here

Taxi between Sosua/Puerto Plata and Sosua/Cabarete

(1/4) > >>

bingoman:
I am planning to go for daytrips from the base in Sosua and one of them might involve lugging the large suitcase.

Please can you tell me latest taxi rates to these two ? I understand I can take the shared one from near the Texaco but not sure how much I should pay.

Thanks !

Pussyrus1422:

--- Quote from: bingoman on April 23, 2024, 02:16:30 PM ---I am planning to go for daytrips from the base in Sosua and one of them might involve lugging the large suitcase.

Please can you tell me latest taxi rates to these two ? I understand I can take the shared one from near the Texaco but not sure how much I should pay.

Thanks !

--- End quote ---

The shared ones across from Texaco are called Publicos, or a carrito. Daytime Sosua to Puerto Plata is 100 pesos, after 7pm is 125.....Sosua to Cabarete I believe is the same.

bingoman:
Thank you !

sosuajefe:
Yeah don’t take a gringo taxi unless u want to pay a premium

Viva La Vega:

--- Quote from: Pussyrus1422 on April 23, 2024, 05:09:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: bingoman on April 23, 2024, 02:16:30 PM ---I am planning to go for daytrips from the base in Sosua and one of them might involve lugging the large suitcase.

Thanks !

--- End quote ---

The shared ones across from Texaco are called Publicos, or a carrito. Daytime Sosua to Puerto Plata is 100 pesos, after 7pm is 125.....Sosua to Cabarete I believe is the same.

--- End quote ---

Pay double for the front seat on your own, otherwise in the front you will have someone on your lap or be one of four if sitting the back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version