global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: June 1st - June 5th (I personally didn't see how the Sou was "dying")  (Read 5540 times)

Stones

Re: June 1st - June 5th (I personally didn't see how the Sou was "dying")
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2022, 08:35:55 PM »
Perfectly stated, JoeRoc, Just. Perfect.

Hobby

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2022, 09:38:59 AM »
You personally didn't see how the sousa was dying because you never saw it when it was  "alive". The Quality is way down. I remember when I first came, pedro clistante in the evening would be packed with chicas. The police were not chasing the chicas. My opinion the result of the decline is not the mongers but the harassment by the police which drive away the quality chicas.

regardless fun is still to be had, imo something is dying or not the same when even a first timer is disappointed which I wasn't, or maybe I have low standards lol

You're absolutely correct. I just started visiting Sosua last yr. Had a blast, had even more fun the second time I went. Newcomers won't be able to compare 2022 Sosua to 2017 Sousa, all we can compare it to is other places we've been and interacted with women. If the only place we've been interacting with women is in the United States then 10/10 times we're gonna think Sosua is heaven regardless of how much better it was 10 years ago.

I agree with you 100%.  I first went to Sosua in Spring of 2019, I lost my mind and went back five more times that year.  I recently went and yes I have seen a noticeably drop off in talent.  But if one were to go to Sosua for the first time now, he probably would think it is fantastic.  Guys tell me how much better it was in 2012 than 2019 when I first went and I can believe them but perception is reality and my perception is that it was fantastic in 2019 even though guys were saying it was dropping off at that time.  It all depends on how you look at things and a lot of that depends on the first time you actually went.

Hobby

Jazzy2019

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2022, 10:16:16 AM »
You personally didn't see how the sousa was dying because you never saw it when it was  "alive". The Quality is way down. I remember when I first came, pedro clistante in the evening would be packed with chicas. The police were not chasing the chicas. My opinion the result of the decline is not the mongers but the harassment by the police which drive away the quality chicas.

regardless fun is still to be had, imo something is dying or not the same when even a first timer is disappointed which I wasn't, or maybe I have low standards lol

You're absolutely correct. I just started visiting Sosua last yr. Had a blast, had even more fun the second time I went. Newcomers won't be able to compare 2022 Sosua to 2017 Sousa, all we can compare it to is other places we've been and interacted with women. If the only place we've been interacting with women is in the United States then 10/10 times we're gonna think Sosua is heaven regardless of how much better it was 10 years ago.

I agree with you 100%.  I first went to Sosua in Spring of 2019, I lost my mind and went back five more times that year.  I recently went and yes I have seen a noticeably drop off in talent.  But if one were to go to Sosua for the first time now, he probably would think it is fantastic.  Guys tell me how much better it was in 2012 than 2019 when I first went and I can believe them but perception is reality and my perception is that it was fantastic in 2019 even though guys were saying it was dropping off at that time.  It all depends on how you look at things and a lot of that depends on the first time you actually went.

Hobby

First, no offense intended and this is a general observation. I think the reality is that most of today’s newbies simply have lower standards than most guys had as few as 10 years ago. You can see it in the type of chicks that now predominant in Sosua and even in the type of women guys give mad play to here at home. It seems for the most part that guys have boiled interactions with females down to pussy, ass, tits, and easy availability. Forget about the finer points or developing a skill set that will allow one to pick the fruit that grows higher on the tree as opposed to only choosing what has already fallen to the ground.

Stones

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2022, 10:57:42 AM »
Life is about changing and adapting. If Soua no longer works for a dude, then he should just move on. Women are available all over the island. Just takes a bit more effort than being spoon fed.

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2022, 10:59:07 AM »

You can't miss what you never had.  To use an analogy, you used to be able to walk through airport security with a beer in your hand.  For people that didn't experience better times, the present is all they know so you are 100% correct.
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

JoeRoc

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2022, 03:50:52 PM »

Hobby

First, no offense intended and this is a general observation. I think the reality is that most of today’s newbies simply have lower standards than most guys had as few as 10 years ago. You can see it in the type of chicks that now predominant in Sosua and even in the type of women guys give mad play to here at home. It seems for the most part that guys have boiled interactions with females down to pussy, ass, tits, and easy availability. Forget about the finer points or developing a skill set that will allow one to pick the fruit that grows higher on the tree as opposed to only choosing what has already fallen to the ground.

I've looked through the pics from the old days and yes the girls are way bigger than back then. Does it mean we have lower standards? It depends on the person. Ive seen midgets and some transient Haitian men getting chose in Sosua. Would the people who are into that complain about the quality?

Can you still find the type of chick you want despite the lower quality?

Also are there TRULY finer points of mongering? Isn't what we do with them a business transaction? Are we in it for just a nut or are we supposed to establish a long distance relationship with them.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2022, 05:54:38 PM »

Hobby

I've looked through the pics from the old days and yes the girls are way bigger than back then. Does it mean we have lower standards? It depends on the person. Ive seen midgets and some transient Haitian men getting chose in Sosua. Would the people who are into that complain about the quality?

Also are there TRULY finer points of mongering? Isn't what we do with them a business transaction? Are we in it for just a nut or are we supposed to establish a long distance relationship with them.

I find what I want because I’ve perfected an approach that works, know enough Spanish to make them laugh, I’m moderately well known, and don’t hesitate to introduce myself to women that I find attractive. I’m also not dealing exclusively with strip girls and I have probably more than 10 regulars. It’s rare that I go to Sosua and don’t find what I want. When I lament the lack of quality there it’s more from the standpoint that it’s a bad look and a deterrent to more attractive and refined females visiting.

My finer points reference was not directed at mongers. It
was in reference to viewing a woman as a complete package and just not thirsting after her body parts. You know stuff like clean hair, clean clothes, intelligence, comportment, style, the way she moves, personality, sense of humor, social skills, femininity, etc. Yes, even my rental hoes got to exhibit some refinement. I know some will think this foolish, but I got a reputation to maintain. Being known for just f--king anything will get your ass blacklisted by the chicks that have some self respect where as being known to f--k quality will attract quality. 
« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 06:55:17 PM by Jazzy2019 »

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2022, 07:56:28 PM »
It’s still happening.. but please tell us why you believe it’s not.

Can confirm this is still happening, on my last trip to the Su  random chicas would always try and walk with me whenever policía were close by. Especially on Pedro clisante by Rhumbas. I didn’t realize wtf was going on until about the fourth time, when chicas were scattering like roaches with the lights on when policia were doing it’s patrols.

This was the topic of discussion.

Also… They give the girls the Alonzo from training day options..(Denzel Washington)… You want to go to jail or go home.
1. Give up your money - go home.
2. Give up some sex - go home.
3. Refusal to do either - a night in jail.

No one disputed that they weren’t still picking up girls. What I originally said was that they were not picking up as many girls as they once did and that the PN was no longer participating leaving CESTUR/POLITUR doing so alone.

https://youtu.be/DV2vg20wFYU
Funny a lot of fat chicas haha,  the ones that dont run may have there cudelas   bet the haitian chicas will do the 100 yard dash  !

Tex1988

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2022, 08:48:07 PM »

Exactly.

Problem is too many dudes are trying to figure out why the police were deployed. They're thinking too hard.

I remember the first time seeing it happen (2015). We were sitting in front of Pranithium. Cops chased the girl down and aggressively put her on the back of the pickup. Our whole mood changed, knowing that this was not good.

Fast forward about a year later to me walking past Classicos one afternoon and seeing a "baddie" getting shaken down by 5 cops at one green bill (500 pesos) for each cop. If they couldn't pay, they had to give up sex to stay outta jail (as told to me by a few chicas).

You could literally see the number of women decline daily through the constant daily and nightly harassment.

Ted68

« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2022, 02:57:31 AM »

Hobby

I find what I want because I’ve perfected an approach that works, know enough Spanish to make them laugh, I’m moderately well known, and don’t hesitate to introduce myself to women that I find attractive. I’m also not dealing exclusively with strip girls and I have probably more than 10 regulars. It’s rare that I go to Sosua and don’t find what I want. When I lament the lack of quality there it’s more from the standpoint that it’s a bad look and a deterrent to more attractive and refined females visiting.

My finer points reference was not directed at mongers. It
was in reference to viewing a woman as a complete package and just not thirsting after her body parts. You know stuff like clean hair, clean clothes, intelligence, comportment, style, the way she moves, personality, sense of humor, social skills, femininity, etc. Yes, even my rental hoes got to exhibit some refinement. I know some will think this foolish, but I got a reputation to maintain. Being known for just f--king anything will get your ass blacklisted by the chicks that have some self respect where as being known to f--k quality will attract quality.
💯☝🏾🎯🎯

2Up

« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2022, 04:56:43 AM »
Life is about changing and adapting. If Soua no longer works for a dude, then he should just move on. Women are available all over the island. Just takes a bit more effort than being spoon fed.

This

vacationtime

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2022, 09:18:15 AM »
f/u with jazzys question:coming out of salon behind the texaco station. i went to the the police station and raised hell and spoke to the cop in charge. i work in law enforcement and i know how these guys think. i paid nothing and was never even asked for a bribe. but took about an hour of my time

Jazzy2019

« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2022, 09:53:44 AM »
f/u with jazzys question:coming out of salon behind the texaco station. i went to the the police station and raised hell and spoke to the cop in charge. i work in law enforcement and i know how these guys think. i paid nothing and was never even asked for a bribe. but took about an hour of my time

👍🏾

DonT

« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2022, 11:21:32 AM »

Hobby

I won't frame it that way....not that newbies have lower standard, they are simply making do with what they see out there in today's game. Saying they have lower standard is like saying they won't knock the high quality girls of yester years out of the pack if given the choice. Things have changed a lot in the last decade and monger  young n new are simply adapting to the changes...

Al NYC

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2022, 12:10:01 PM »

Hobby

Huh?? What did you mean the girls where way bigger back then??

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal