global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Guys tossing money at chicas in a pool.  (Read 3150 times)

WT3

Re: Guys tossing money at chicas in a pool.
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2021, 04:59:51 PM »
This nonsense is what you get when guys come on a forum and talk all about how lit it is down there.  All that shit talking and trying to get newbies to go.  You wind up with knuckleheads like these guys finding the spot.
This is true the interest is what gets guys to go but I can't complain because I heard about Sosua from Cuba Dave.

MrNavigator

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2021, 08:16:10 AM »
Man stop whining...dudes have been doing this in the states for decades. People are who they wherever they are at, so if they do it in the states they DEFINITELY WILL do it in a 3rd world country!

Now while I wouldn't do it there, I also don't do strip clubs back home nor do I make it rain on any bitch...I'm not gone trip on those who do. Only thing I will say is there is a time and place for everything. If you feel that it helps your self esteem by throwing money at hoes then make sure you doing it in the right environment!

Viva La Vega

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2021, 08:29:10 AM »
Man stop whining...dudes have been doing this in the states for decades. People are who they wherever they are at, so if they do it in the states they DEFINITELY WILL do it in a 3rd world country!

Now while I wouldn't do it there, I also don't do strip clubs back home nor do I make it rain on any bitch...I'm not gone trip on those who do. Only thing I will say is there is a time and place for everything. If you feel that it helps your self esteem by throwing money at hoes then make sure you doing it in the right environment!
[/b]

Throwing money in the pool at a party in the evening when the women were fully dressed was just an attempt to degrade and humiliate them.

stinqu

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2021, 03:25:51 PM »
Doing this type of crap just makes the locals dislike Gringos more, shows no respect form them. Guys that play at being ballers deserve the shit they get from the Dominicans, they will spit on your food!!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2021, 03:30:55 PM »
Ive been working behind so many counters and I've never had the urge to spit in any assholes food.  Much less a foolish asshole giving my peoples money. I got no problem letting foolish behavoir pay for itself. That makes me chuckle and sleep well at night!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 03:42:34 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

stinqu

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2021, 07:04:19 PM »
All I can say is you have never seen the anger in their eyes.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2021, 08:10:32 PM »
All I can say is you have never seen the anger in their eyes.

Well in this video I see they are booing the policia that is trying to stop the guy from throwing money on the ground for dominicans to pick up....but the dominicans seem happy to pick up the money and follow him to get more....but I didnt see any anger in their eyes.
https://youtu.be/arl4X7zHwPk

lazy_monger

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2021, 01:43:23 AM »
If you want to give money to poor people, then just give it to them.  Tossing money on the ground and watching them jump on the ground fighting for it is some weird ass fetish.  You seek to humiliate them for your pleasure.  Money is hard to come by, so they are going to go after it but why rob them of their dignity for your amusement.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2021, 07:58:56 AM »
If you want to give money to poor people, then just give it to them.  Tossing money on the ground and watching them jump on the ground fighting for it is some weird ass fetish.  You seek to humiliate them for your pleasure.  Money is hard to come by, so they are going to go after it but why rob them of their dignity for your amusement.

Facts.  Sadly, some people take a while to learn/understand this very thing. If you want to share, you can always do it with "your" time, and "your" labor...which both can pay it forward in dividends.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2021, 08:02:25 AM »
Im not impressed by clowns throwing $1s at poor 3rd world women.  Actually its pathetic that they get a kick out of it.   

I even hate seeing clowns "making it rain" in US strip clubs and seeing beautiful but broken women having to scrape it up off the floor.

They don’t want to be saved
Spot on  They dont want to be saved,  But will prey on suckers trying to save them !   Newbies beware,,Have you ever witnessed some poor bastered send weekly allowances the show up unannounced and catch his chica on the stroll ! Hello !haha

MrNavigator

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2021, 08:35:03 AM »
Im not impressed by clowns throwing $1s at poor 3rd world women.  Actually its pathetic that they get a kick out of it.   

I even hate seeing clowns "making it rain" in US strip clubs and seeing beautiful but broken women having to scrape it up off the floor.

They don’t want to be saved
Spot on  They dont want to be saved,  But will prey on suckers trying to save them !   Newbies beware,,Have you ever witnessed some poor bastered send weekly allowances the show up unannounced and catch his chica on the stroll ! Hello !haha
[/color]

100% facts! Yes I've seen this in person and watched dudes boo hoo crying when they made a surprise visit to the SU and found their "novia" live and in action! That's what these dummies deserve tho. This usually happens to the klowns who DON'T go to Sosua and visit the hoe in SD, Santiago or wherever.

This also happens to dudes when they tell a chick when they coming, leaving and where they gone be at. These dudes know nothing bout being MEN without spilling they guts to 3rd world whores. If you so desperate that you have to SAVE a chica and "attempt" to pull her out the hoe game, how bout learn how to keep your mouf shut and surprise the bitch from time to time.

It's chicas posted on here that I've dealt with on trips who AREN'T supposed to be in Sosua and they tell me that and why. Their secret is SAFE WITH ME......SUCKAS 😂

stinqu

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2021, 04:14:08 PM »
I agree with Lazy_Monger, if you what to help just give them the money, with respect. I show my respect to the locals by shopping with-in 2 blocks of where I stay, for what I need (if possible).

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2021, 06:18:18 PM »
In my thoughts I consider the hotel/eatery/masseuse/shopping/venor/transportation/entertainment/salon/fixer/bartender/banking jobs we support on a daily basis IS very respectful and more than enough in demonstrating the desire to elevate the people from the enconomic challenges we all face in life.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal