global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Costambar Trip July 2-9, 2021  (Read 2076 times)

Artbell1

Costambar Trip July 2-9, 2021
« on: July 10, 2021, 06:07:56 PM »
Just got back from a very good trip.

I spent 3 nights at an AirBNB in Costambar within walking distance of Blackbeards,

For the price I paid it was fine but I probably should have upgraded to the cabana they had with AC for $8 more

per night. On my first night I took Eva from BB but did not have to pay for take out since I took her at the end

of the evening. Her skills were good. I felt very comfortable with her. I would say she was 8/10 for her performance.

On my first night staying at Blackbeards I took Jade during an early evening and we just did not connect.

Her performance was 4/10.

Saving the best for last I had another overnight session but this time with Johana. She was terrific. I felt we had a

nice vibe. Both the evening session and morning session were great. She really knew how to please me.

The only mistake I made was not having her again before I left. After spending so much time on campus I headed

to a few barrios in Puerto Plata. San Marcos, Barrio Haiti and Bello Costero to name a few. I tried to pipeline a few

girls thru Dominican Cupid but that did not work. I did hit a girl in the barrio I already knew. That was the kind

of "rico y rapido" sex that is even dirtier when you are in the bedroom but her brother and son are in the living room.

On my final full day I stopped into Oasis in the morning before heading to the barrio. I then made a trip back to feel the

vibe at night. It was nice. I wanted to do a girl named Erika but she was occupied with another client. So then I headed

back to BB. My last night was quiet but it was fun sharing a Jumbo with Nairobi as she tried to get a taxi to pick her up

post toque de queda (curfew). She said we should go out dancing on my next trip.

To sum it up I got a little bit of many different slices of Dominican life.

Tourists, ex-pats, chicas, regular Dominicans and even a couple of business owners.

It has my looking forward to the next trip.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Costambar Trip July 2-9, 2021
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2021, 06:25:16 PM »
Big dap to you!  I'm glad that even during covid curfew restrictions, you had a blast!!  Well done until the next visit!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Artbell1

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 06:32:11 PM »
Thank you Papi. That means a lot to me coming from you.

There are things I realize I forgot. One of them was seeing Beau Rakes at Blackbeards when I arrived back from

town. I went over to say hello to him. Then he bought me a Cuba Libre on the spot just before he left.

I appreciated that. It was really nice of him to do that.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2021, 08:20:05 PM »
He is also building a condo complex in pop...so if youre interested...hit him up on his social media.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Caleb

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2021, 11:44:37 PM »
Is Jade and Johanna sisters. They look like twins. 😁

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2021, 04:11:27 AM »
Job well done sir !  you made the rounds, sounds like you had a great time Kudos !

JDJohnson

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2021, 12:56:19 AM »
Is Jade and Johanna sisters. They look like twins. 😁

I don't think so.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal