global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: I'm Tryna Get Laid in Sosua: But I'm Having Trouble!!  (Read 3181 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
I'm Tryna Get Laid in Sosua: But I'm Having Trouble!!
« on: July 02, 2021, 01:21:45 PM »
I went to Bailees and no dimes! I paid for her food & afterwards she asked for 5000 ST!! I wanted a BBBJ and she said covered only!!!

- Where are the 2000pesos RAW 3 Holeing rats???  I don't want to be searching all over town....Can someone DM me???

If this is you...stop. Take a breath. Think about chicas back home and what you need to do to get the same thing from them.  Work!

This down here...is what we don't do....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT-pT3dQ81g
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 02:32:37 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

tugboaboat5393

Re: I'm Tryna Get Laid in Sosua: But I'm Having Trouble!!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2021, 03:15:11 PM »
For sure slim pickings the last few days even the low level worn out strollers.  Figure you could get a quick  1500 bbbj and pump and dump

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2021, 03:27:02 PM »
I even found one for 1000dop and tried to take her panties!! But she fought me for them!! Haha

MrNavigator

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2021, 07:42:15 PM »
I went to Bailees and no dimes! I paid for her food & afterwards she asked for 5000 ST!! I wanted a BBBJ and she said covered only!!!

- Where are the 2000pesos RAW 3 Holeing rats???  I don't want to be searching all over town....Can someone DM me???

If this is you...stop. Take a breath. Think about chicas back home and what you need to do to get the same thing from them.  Work!

This dude Niel deGrasse Tyson be saying some shit 🤣.  Look at dude on the right. Like WTF....

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2021, 08:45:47 AM »

This dude Niel deGrasse Tyson be saying some shit 🤣.  Look at dude on the right. Like WTF....

Neil is explaining how you never need to pay more than 2000pesos. For any chica. 10, 9, 8, 7 or whatever on anyone's scale. Go to the Beach, Bailees or basically text that number you got...during the day and have her come over for 2000pesos.

Or if you just met her...tell her that you already hooked up today and want to call tomorrow. Tomorrow don't call, and when she does, tell her she can come over for 2000 if she wants to.

There are so many beautiful, cute, sexy, banging chicas that anyone, including quasimodo can score bigtime for 2000pesos!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2021, 10:15:07 AM »
Nobody with pesos looks bad! As a matter of fact, she will look at you like youre Fabio!!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2021, 10:00:44 AM »
Make it easy if you got 3000pesos...Get your ass down to Santiago!! Lovera is open!! Drink Dance and Dip yo stick!!!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 10:02:15 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2021, 03:26:19 PM »
The toppy is sooo sloppy, she gets drenched!! Best 2K you'll ever pay! And she looks totally asian!

rocket78r

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2022, 04:21:03 PM »
Everybody that “helps” dudes with getting to and getting around Sosua needs to remember this post.

All of those YouTube videos and talking all that shit to these new idiots got you here. 

Sosua ain’t a monger town no more

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal