global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Nother Nig Got Got In Colombia  (Read 47599 times)

285West

Re: Nother Nig Got Got In Colombia
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2021, 10:03:36 PM »
I've said it many times on here....use your same wits you use at home also on your travels. Never think that I'm just on "vacation"!

Second if you don't know how to talk to females at home, on the streets, in bars, stores, clubs or wherever you at ON THE FLY then there is a higher percentage chance of you getting rolled, robbed, drugged, beaten or even KLLED I've seen many DUDES ON HERE say how they don't talk to American women and that they save their money just to buy pussy out of the country or wherever.......you setting yourself up for failure! This dude in the video admitted that he only talks to chicks ONLINE. What kind of lame as shit is that???

Chicks anywhere can tell if you know how to talk to hoes, they don't have to be American. Hoes from Africa, Europe, ,DR, Jamaica, Brazil, Colombia anywhere can scope out a sucker weak dude with NO GAME, money in his pocket and get over. Just because it hasn't happen to you yet just means you haven't met the right one yet.

Stop making excuses for not being able to talk to hoes in your city. If you can't interact with regular females, what makes you think you can girlfriend a whore who only talking to you because you paying for it??! Learn how to talk to chicks in your city, face to face and NOT ONLINE! Stop putting these hoes on pedestals and being intimidated. One hoe says NO keep it moving til one says YES!

That pretty much says it... Dudes be trying to make themselves feel better with lies about home saying it's f--ked up because of me too, feminism and you got to be on some matrix bullshit to get away from it. Bitches are not f--king with you because it's you.  You go away they can look at you and know what's up, which is why you need to be careful if you ain't got it.  Put it this way, how many can walk in to a banging DR nightclub full of non pros and do welll.....  Going to a foreign country is the worse place to practice your game if you are very limited at home...

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2021, 11:26:40 AM »
I've said it many times on here....use your same wits you use at home also on your travels. Never think that I'm just on "vacation"!

Second if you don't know how to talk to females at home, on the streets, in bars, stores, clubs or wherever you at ON THE FLY then there is a higher percentage chance of you getting rolled, robbed, drugged, beaten or even KLLED I've seen many DUDES ON HERE say how they don't talk to American women and that they save their money just to buy pussy out of the country or wherever.......you setting yourself up for failure! This dude in the video admitted that he only talks to chicks ONLINE. What kind of lame as shit is that???

Chicks anywhere can tell if you know how to talk to hoes, they don't have to be American. Hoes from Africa, Europe, ,DR, Jamaica, Brazil, Colombia anywhere can scope out a sucker weak dude with NO GAME, money in his pocket and get over. Just because it hasn't happen to you yet just means you haven't met the right one yet.

Stop making excuses for not being able to talk to hoes in your city. If you can't interact with regular females, what makes you think you can girlfriend a whore who only talking to you because you paying for it??! Learn how to talk to chicks in your city, face to face and NOT ONLINE! Stop putting these hoes on pedestals and being intimidated. One hoe says NO keep it moving til one says YES!

That pretty much says it... Dudes be trying to make themselves feel better with lies about home saying it's f--ked up because of me too, feminism and you got to be on some matrix bullshit to get away from it. Bitches are not f--king with you because it's you.  You go away they can look at you and know what's up, which is why you need to be careful if you ain't got it.  Put it this way, how many can walk in to a banging DR nightclub full of non pros and do welll.....  Going to a foreign country is the worse place to practice your game if you are very limited at home...

Agree 100%.  Nobody can hide from themselves, no matter where they go.  If you have your shit together and you are friendly, you will attract people, no matter where you go.
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2021, 11:07:26 PM »

A serious issue that doesn't get discussed enough either is mental sickness.  You see it all the time at the crib and many dudes that travel suffer from some kind of mental or emotional sickness.  You even see remnants of this in this forum, when you read between the lines.  This is another reason that posting intel on an open forum isn't always the wisest decision. 

ElDiabloBlanco

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2021, 07:10:23 PM »
I love how dudes try to play like going to Columbia is some dangerous shit. Please…. Medellin is safer than anywhere in the DR. Unless of course you are out chasing down a Venezuelan trap in El Centro or running out on a bill at one of the clubs. The only thing scary about Med is the lack of daytime action… nothing, nada. Open the app and they come running but that point and click bullshit can be done in the States. Don’t get me wrong, I love Med… but this stupid “Columbia ain’t no joke” bullshit needs to stop.

CatchaFiyah83

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2021, 12:38:18 AM »
I love how dudes try to play like going to Columbia is some dangerous shit. Please…. Medellin is safer than anywhere in the DR. Unless of course you are out chasing down a Venezuelan trap in El Centro or running out on a bill at one of the clubs. The only thing scary about Med is the lack of daytime action… nothing, nada. Open the app and they come running but that point and click bullshit can be done in the States. Don’t get me wrong, I love Med… but this stupid “Columbia ain’t no joke” bullshit needs to stop.
There's absolutely daytime action in Mde, are you serious?

crazy_canuck

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2021, 09:24:17 AM »

« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 09:27:14 AM by crazy_canuck »
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2021, 11:40:08 AM »
I love how dudes try to play like going to Columbia is some dangerous shit. Please….

Where exactly is this Columbia you speak of?

Stonewall

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2021, 01:06:03 PM »
I love how dudes try to play like going to Columbia is some dangerous shit. Please….

Columbia University
Address: New York, NY 10027
Phone: (212) 854-1754
Undergraduate enrollment: 8,216 (2018–19)
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

lazy_monger

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2021, 02:22:42 PM »

Columbia University
Address: New York, NY 10027
Phone: (212) 854-1754
Undergraduate enrollment: 8,216 (2018–19)

;D

icky904

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2021, 04:28:36 PM »
Medellin is safer than anywhere in the DR. Unless of course you are out chasing down a Venezuelan trap in El Centro or running out on a bill at one of the clubs.

I like the chics in El Centro.  Of course I keep my head on a swivel but the chicas look good and have very seasonal prices when they are in El Centro.  I had one that wanted 60k in el central but when I called and asked how far she lived from llyres park she told me that she would already be there the next day working but the price would then be 250k.  Same chica, same side, just different location.

WorstBehavior

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2021, 04:49:44 PM »

UMM med is most def more dangerous then DR. they robbing nigs at gunpoint in broad day. what universe did u come from ?!!?

they aint saying "no dar papaya" in DR my n----....that shit is said in colombia and for good reason.

that said...mde and colombia aint a warzone...but again "no dar papaya" and most will be fine.

soo...KIDS...meddy is cool. just don't be f--king stupid....there or anywhere else.....

icky904

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2021, 02:52:05 PM »
Every country is different.

lazy_monger

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2021, 03:22:58 PM »

UMM med is most def more dangerous then DR. they robbing nigs at gunpoint in broad day. what universe did u come from ?!!?

they aint saying "no dar papaya" in DR my n----....that shit is said in colombia and for good reason.

that said...mde and colombia aint a warzone...but again "no dar papaya" and most will be fine.

soo...KIDS...meddy is cool. just don't be f--king stupid....there or anywhere else.....

Yeah, dudes just don't need to be extra.

flappygilmore007

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2021, 09:58:56 PM »
Idiots get got. Medellin doesn't need dumb tourists like this the way DR does so they have less protections. If the wolves don't keep the dummies at bay the corrupt police definitely will.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal