global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Nother Nig Got Got In Colombia  (Read 47612 times)

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
Re: Nother Nig Got Got In Colombia
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2021, 11:43:13 AM »
Nobody ever thinks it can happen to them, until it happens

Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2021, 10:24:22 AM »
Here we go again ..

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2021, 08:05:53 PM »
Got one in Cartagena

https://youtu.be/wmfMu0M_Vq8

PoonTangClan

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2021, 09:17:56 PM »
Here we go again ..

This girl is from Cartagena?

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2021, 09:47:39 PM »
Here we go again ..

From what I can surmise, she is in Medellin.  I think this might be the same chic

madvillian

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2021, 02:15:07 PM »
Here we go again ..

From what I can surmise, she is in Medellin.  I think this might be the same chic

Definitely looks like the same girl. Be safe out there gents.

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2021, 08:11:49 PM »
Gettin Got ...

Hobby

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2021, 12:07:18 AM »
Got one in Cartagena

This happens when dudes treat whores like friends.   Why are you guys taking these whores out to eat?  Why are you guys wining and dining them?   You are intentionally lowering your guard.   Get the nut, and move on!

This is one time I would beg to differ with you.  Usually and I mean 98% of the time I get the nut and move on.  But I did on my many trips to a foreign country meet a pro/semi-pro that I really clicked with.  One stayed with me for a few days at a great price and of course we went out to eat a few times.  I saw her a few more times whenever I would visit always for multiple days. Usually this is not the case but do make an exception every once in a while but this is after plenty of vetting and I make sure I cover all my bases.  To each his own.

Hobby

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2021, 08:34:31 AM »
Got one in Cartagena

This happens when dudes treat whores like friends.   Why are you guys taking these whores out to eat?  Why are you guys wining and dining them?   You are intentionally lowering your guard.   Get the nut, and move on!

I wish it was that easy, but a lot of dudes don't realize they are a mark.  Chicas are just waiting for the right moment to execute.  A lot of sex tourists are emotionally unstable and searching for something they don't get at home so its easy for them to be sold a fantasy.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2021, 08:52:03 AM »
Nah try one for 6 years all good till she robbed me  of 3000 usd    wake up call !!!!

lazy_monger

« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2021, 09:21:54 AM »
Got one in Cartagena

I wish it was that easy, but a lot of dudes don't realize they are a mark.  Chicas are just waiting for the right moment to execute.  A lot of sex tourists are emotionally unstable and searching for something they don't get at home so its easy for them to be sold a fantasy.

Cats need to get off this "Matrix", "hypergamy" nonsense where "we all pay for it somehow" and "all women are hos."  It causes them to stop making the distinction between hookers and non hookers.  They have convinced themselves that buying pussy in a foreign country is a higher form of dating because their dating life back home was shit. 

She ain't your friend, she ain't your girlfriend.  She is a chick that is selling her body for money.  Prostitution is not dating.  Paying for dinner isn't the same as paying for pussy.  Paying the mortgage for the house where your wife and kids live in is different from prostitution. 

These are usually crimes of opportunity.  Lock your shit up, chica proof your room or your apartment.  If nothing is out in the open to grab and stash, then there is no reason to drug your ass.  Talk to them, get a feel for what type of person they are before you bring them back and trust your instincts.  If something doesn't feel right to you then end the encounter and move on to the next.

If you meet a chick online. Negotiate short time, get her in, do the do and then pay her.  If you like her, then vet her for the next time by getting to know her in your chica proofed room or apartment.  To be extra cautious, meet them at restaurant close to your spot to vet them before bringing them back.

And lastly, don't post a video on a WhatsApp group full of strangers showing how much cash you have in your apartment.  You gonna get robbed.

Hobby

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2021, 03:29:42 PM »
Fellas, I agree with the comments here but they are all not out to take our money and run-Only about 99% (LOL).  Seriously, if you find a really good semi-pro and vet here like the CIA does when recruiting employees then maybe you have a chance.  And when I say a chance I am not talking about a real relationship but I situation where you can chill maybe for a few days with her and just relax.  Take myself, I have been in Sosua since last Friday, honestly after 2-3 days I am tired of walking down the street and hearing "baabbby-freaky, freaky".  I called up my semi-pro (semi-pro to me is one that does not go to Sosua or surrounding spots and does not live in Sosua. Hopefully she is in school and yes I verified her ID and does not have flashy crap like these pros) and we have been chilling.  Nice relaxed time and even spent all day walking around Cabarete.  Got a nice meal and the whole nine yards.  Now she is back at her place and I am rejuvenated for some freaky freaky tonight but it was nice spending a day or two with her. Now about getting "got" - these guys in Colombia do seem to be dropping their guard.  Fellas DON"T DO THAT.  I know these women can be alluring but vet her to the max then vet her some more.

Hobby
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 03:31:27 PM by Hobby »

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2021, 04:28:03 PM »
I know these women can be alluring but vet her to the max then vet her some more.

Hobby

That's a great hypothetical and very logical, but as was pointed out before, a lot of dudes only think with the little head.  Also, the level of mental health issues and immaturity by a lot of mongers is easy for a chica to spot because they are like mental health professionals that deal with sick puppies all day, one after the other.  Plus, they learn all the tricks in the book, often from other mongers, WU novios, Captain Save A Hoes, etc.  I do agree that you have to be a detective when dealing with these chicas.  Don't believe the hype whether on youtube, sources with an agenda or even dudes on this site.  Guys that spend all their time here trying to be a TMBTS celebrity - creating multiple accounts, duplicate threads and displaying feminine traits shouldn't be followed either.  Like others said, do your due diligence and follow your gut.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2021, 04:38:02 PM »
For sure Always be on Guard!  Like Hobby posted you do come a cross a decent semi pro thats not out to rob and f--k you over  !  A Chica that has a job a casa and family,,,no on the Stroll   you can chill and relax     

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2021, 10:37:31 AM »
Just found this one dead. 

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal