global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: FOOTBALL 2017  (Read 53060 times)

AllGoodWithMeNow

Re: FOOTBALL 2017
« Reply #435 on: December 31, 2017, 01:14:27 PM »
Week 17..
Great time with you goodfella's again.. Happy New Year to all my pick "em" brothers.!!!!!!

Mr. nickmirr Sir thank you and the same to you as well.

Cowboyzfan11

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #436 on: December 31, 2017, 08:04:01 PM »
Week 17: 10-6(165-91)... Until next season fellas.
WE DEM BOYZ !!!!!!!!!!

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #437 on: December 31, 2017, 09:50:16 PM »
WEEK 17--- 11 5 --- 167-89

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #438 on: January 02, 2018, 07:14:48 AM »
Week 17 - 8-8
164-92
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

Scamp20

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #439 on: January 02, 2018, 03:09:12 PM »
Week 17 11-5 Overall 172-84 also your new champion. Hail me as the new King. Dance post the records admin. Who the hell came in last. Unodos hard fought battle, Nick you tailed off at the end. Dance, All Good, CCON, and Cowboy get your weight up. Until next year had fun but remember i have the next few months to gloat and Reign supreme.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #440 on: January 03, 2018, 11:43:53 AM »
Another good time with good, solid brothers.. I see we all have stepped away from the site, but let’s keep gathering to pick, trash talk and have fun.

AllGoodWithMeNow

« Reply #441 on: January 04, 2018, 04:03:06 AM »
Another good time with good, solid brothers.. I see we all have stepped away from the site, but let’s keep gathering to pick, trash talk and have fun.

@Mr. nickmirr thank you for that Sir. First to my Steelers brother congrats and I pass the torch on to you. It is time for me to bow out now after several years. @danceeliteO has made this season no fun, silly,  and empty. There was no friendly banter, no shit talking for fun. All Mr. danceeliteO did was check behind me like the commissioner, add up totals wrong, and today is Thursday and he has not put up the final results congratulating the winner. Yet when he was in 1st place he totaled everything up and placed the standings every week, and made sure his picks where in before all. Now where is he in the end? He spent more time viewing what I do. So Sir's this was fun, but I will not participate in something where we are just putting picks in and that is it, that is empty and a waste of time. The 1st 3 years were fun, full of friendly shit talking, that is why I participated each year. @scamp Sir my Steelers brother congrats one more time and you Sir's all take care and good luck next year. I wonder who came in last lol? AllGood!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 05:48:58 AM by AllGoodWithMeNow »

Cowboyzfan11

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #442 on: January 04, 2018, 07:43:50 AM »
Ok Mysterio, If you wish to bow out because you didn't win back to back that's on you. I could come in last again,an it wouldn't bother me one bit because it's all in fun. My total on the year was 165-91, i could give a darn about the final totals, i know i didn't win,but i'm not crying about it. Focus on feeding the scam talking chicas in "THA LAND OF FUNK" and leave Football 2018 to us.. Have a nice day..
WE DEM BOYZ !!!!!!!!!!

danceelite0

« Reply #443 on: January 04, 2018, 08:00:33 AM »
We had a nice convo in PM you chose to stay Mysterios.   We all checked on everyone but if you are being inauthentic then you will feel persecuted,  that had very little to do with me.  Don’t assasinate the messenger,  heed the message.  Anyone could add up the scores, but it’s not as easy as one would predict, so corrected errors were made.  I had fun even though I can in last, we all became better at picking winners and football definitely became way more interesting.  I’ll particapate every year it’s like playing group chess a game that’s never played for money but still hurts when you lose.  Good Luck my friends and please somebody else post the final overall. 

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #444 on: January 04, 2018, 08:11:07 AM »
I f--ked up (with my picks)..... My RAIDERS f--ked up..... @Dance, he f--ked up (went from first to worst) (lol).... @Scamp he f--ked up and won (we all coming for his neck)... @Ccon he f--ked up (2 time winner, now 2 time loser).... @AllGood he f--ked up (could not defend his crown)... @Unodos he f--ked up.. (blow it the last week)
And last but never least @Cowboy (well that name alone COWBOY, lets you know he f--ked up.)...... LMFAO

Man everybody come on back next year, this is tradition and family

« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 08:13:31 AM by nickmirr »

AllGoodWithMeNow

« Reply #445 on: January 04, 2018, 08:25:20 AM »
Ok Mysterio, If you wish to bow out because you didn't win back to back that's on you. I could come in last again,an it wouldn't bother me one bit because it's all in fun. My total on the year was 165-91, i could give a darn about the final totals, i know i didn't win,but i'm not crying about it. Focus on feeding the scam talking chicas in "THA LAND OF FUNK" and leave Football 2018 to us.. Have a nice day..

@Cowboyzfan11 Sir let me ask you a serious question. Do you have something stuck up your ass? You seem seriously retarded responding back like that like you are taking something personal. A very strange person to respond in this manner. What exactly are you angry about? I said that there was not any fun shit talking, addressed something to @danceelit0 and you responded like a wierd child. If it is that serious to you then you need to grow up. Because I did not win back to back! Seriously Sir are you semi retarded and slow thinking? I mean it is a serious question.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 08:29:14 AM by AllGoodWithMeNow »

Cowboyzfan11

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #446 on: January 04, 2018, 08:32:27 AM »
You can say what you want about me,but it doesn't stop me from returning next season..........
WE DEM BOYZ !!!!!!!!!!

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #447 on: January 05, 2018, 03:30:03 PM »
damn it what place did I come in lol...nickmirr so I am a two time loser huh lol!...scamp it took you 4 years lol a Fuddy Duddy like the Steelers...allgood only the Ccon can win it back to back you two Steeler lovers will not win again...Cowboy you should never care about the totals lol...dance how the hell do you go from almost winning last year to last, if you are last this year, and I want my ribs lol...unodos thanks for participating, I would have been disappointed if we let a rookie win...Next year I promise, I will be Champion again, 3 of 5 is NE like!!!!!

danceelite0

« Reply #448 on: January 06, 2018, 04:47:42 PM »
everybody picked it up at the end of the season even cowboy,  Nick fell off a bit due to his alliegence to his team.  Now that that have a super bowel winning coach that specializes in QB’s watch him trade Carr .  He might end up with Cousins, even though I hope we keep him, he was the one that turned him into the QB he is today.   I don’t know what the final standings are, I do kno that I lost to Ccon and Scamp.  Or should I call them Ribs and Chicken Wings.  I may be last bit unless one of my cunjatos add up them scores I’ll hide behind ignorance.

unodos

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #449 on: January 07, 2018, 02:44:03 PM »
good season!

man i was chilling on top there last quatr, what a fall the last two games!  Damn. till next year..  i'm already having nfl withdrawals

congrats scamp the champ

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal