global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Superbowl Predictions...  (Read 3400 times)

LAKESIDE40

Superbowl Predictions...
« on: January 19, 2018, 03:26:10 PM »
Up til now I have bet straight up pickems on every single playoff game and uga game and managed to lose every game but the vikes game.. granted the vikes, lol could have easily gone the other way.. ive been riding with the vikes all year, and have them easily beating the eagles, bcuz of foles at qb , that vikes defense is simply gonna embarrass the eagles.. i cant stand the f--king pats, but i see them up 2 their usual games, pretending theres something wrong with brady, but the jags were f--kin lucky against the steelers and are completely out of their league and will get the thourogh ass kickin the steelers should have given them.. so feel safe to look past this weekend, i have the vikes winning one in their own house against the pats, 10-24...

vpchill

• Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill
Re: Superbowl Predictions...
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 06:39:43 PM »
I am a huge Gambler and guys always come to check my picks...

I called a bunch of upsets..

Jacksonville (+9) vs Minnesota (-3) In the superbowl

During the Game IF you are @Happy Birthday Bar we are doing a POOL during game... IF you go to Ahnvee you can stop in and join the pool prior..
Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill...... Sosua, RD

Entrance to Playa sosua (In Plaza Next to Western Union)

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
Re: Superbowl Predictions...
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 06:58:03 PM »
Up til now I have bet straight up pickems on every single playoff game and uga game and managed to lose every game but the vikes game.. granted the vikes, lol could have easily gone the other way.. ive been riding with the vikes all year, and have them easily beating the eagles, bcuz of foles at qb , that vikes defense is simply gonna embarrass the eagles.. i cant stand the f--king pats, but i see them up 2 their usual games, pretending theres something wrong with brady, but the jags were f--kin lucky against the steelers and are completely out of their league and will get the thourogh ass kickin the steelers should have given them.. so feel safe to look past this weekend, i have the vikes winning one in their own house against the pats, 10-24...
@Lakeside,
I hate the Pat' also and I hate to say I'm picking them to win, but don't sleep on Jax, they have a secret weapon who has beaten the Pat's twice.... Tom Coughlin..... You can best believe old Tom will be coaching on Sunday and has his fingerprints all over the game plan... Not saying Jax will win, but the Coughlin effect might be in play.
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal