global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Saving Chicas !  (Read 2663 times)

Jazzy2019

Re: Saving Chicas !
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2024, 08:49:47 PM »
MR. TMD had a baby with a legal age 20 year old. Age does not seem to be an issue in DR.
As long as he is doing the right thing and taking care of the child and not running away the
way some do, their is no real issue. Many of those girls get pregnant by the time they are 16
and have at least one child by the time they are 20 from their local men young and old. very
often they get little or no support. If he is supporting his child, she got a lot better deal than
she could have gotten.
lol, you correlate and defend a grown man from the states.
you compare TMD 40 years her senior to poor barrio mentality.
smh.
that is the best you can do.
a mature man that has a pension, worked for the government, and the best he can do after living there 4 years and going a year prior, is to be with 20 year old immature females.
Ok
keep on admiring Mr. TMD as you addressed him lol.

I'm assuming that you only deal with women over 30 on the island? Also I have to believe that you have no children. Believe it or not it's real easy to get a chick pregnant. If he got her pregnant without her permission then all your vindictiveness is warranted. If not, it's really not your place to dictate what another man chooses to do with a consenting adult. I'm older than TMD and in living there I constantly have 18-19 year old women getting attached to me. I've no doubt that some of them would gladly have a child for me if I wanted one and could make one. Believe me, those girls don't share your perspective. Trust me if I could make babies there would be a line forming to the left of women wanting me to impregnate them. That's just the simple reality of living in the DR.

My original knock against TMD for this episode was that he got 20 year old pregnant, wasn't quite honest about it, and apparently left her high and dry. I then decided I lacked sufficient information to reach a definitive conclusion. None the less whether his actions in that regard were justified the hypocrisy he exhibited went against the brand he was peddling to his followers. In my mind he gets no pass on that.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 11:07:23 PM by Jazzy2019 »

flappygilmore007

« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2024, 11:49:53 AM »
I need some input or sense knocked into me brothas. I been having a semi pro p4p chica for a year now. She has a real job but also p4p on the side but I can tell she been doing it for 5 years now. She'll cook for me the normal stuff.  We keep in touch on whatsapp, never does she ask for dinero or have I sent it. I brought her gifts from the states 1 time out of  7-8 face to face encounters and know her real name, real number etc..
Saying all this to say I think we are friends, cordial, mutual benefiting adults.

Is it simping to send her money at this point to help out towards some type of breast enhancement she wants? 0 intent on bringing this broad to the states or saving.

Coochie93

« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2024, 12:31:47 PM »
I need some input or sense knocked into me brothas. I been having a semi pro p4p chica for a year now. She has a real job but also p4p on the side but I can tell she been doing it for 5 years now. She'll cook for me the normal stuff.  We keep in touch on whatsapp, never does she ask for dinero or have I sent it. I brought her gifts from the states 1 time out of  7-8 face to face encounters and know her real name, real number etc..
Saying all this to say I think we are friends, cordial, mutual benefiting adults.

Is it simping to send her money at this point to help out towards some type of breast enhancement she wants? 0 intent on bringing this broad to the states or saving.
lol why would you send any woman money who isn't your wife and for good reason.

Mr Back Shot

« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2024, 12:43:40 PM »
If she is working and still pulling in cash from p4p, why is she asking for more money ?  Or are you volunteering to just help out? Would there be some type of new benefits for you in doing so ? I think you should let her other nipple suckers pay for the enhancements.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2024, 12:49:31 PM »
MR. TMD had a baby with a legal age 20 year old. Age does not seem to be an issue in DR.
As long as he is doing the right thing and taking care of the child and not running away the
way some do, their is no real issue. Many of those girls get pregnant by the time they are 16
and have at least one child by the time they are 20 from their local men young and old. very
often they get little or no support. If he is supporting his child, she got a lot better deal than
she could have gotten.
lol, you correlate and defend a grown man from the states.
you compare TMD 40 years her senior to poor barrio mentality.
smh.
that is the best you can do.
a mature man that has a pension, worked for the government, and the best he can do after living there 4 years and going a year prior, is to be with 20 year old immature females.
Ok
keep on admiring Mr. TMD as you addressed him lol.

I'm assuming that you only deal with women over 30 on the island? Also I have to believe that you have no children. Believe it or not it's real easy to get a chick pregnant. If he got her pregnant without her permission then all your vindictiveness is warranted. If not, it's really not your place to dictate what another man chooses to do with a consenting adult. I'm older than TMD and in living there I constantly have 18-19 year old women getting attached to me. I've no doubt that some of them would gladly have a child for me if I wanted one and could make one. Believe me, those girls don't share your perspective. Trust me if I could make babies there would be a line forming to the left of women wanting me to impregnate them. That's just the simple reality of living in the DR.

My original knock against TMD for this episode was that he got 20 year old pregnant, wasn't quite honest about it, and apparently left her high and dry. I then decided I lacked sufficient information to reach a definitive conclusion. None the less whether his actions in that regard were justified the hypocrisy he exhibited went against the brand he was peddling to his followers. In my mind he gets no pass on that.
Concur on chicas wanting to make baby's had 2 long time repeat chica make the Request one 25 years old on 37 years Old !

flappygilmore007

« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2024, 01:56:34 PM »
@Mr Back Shot

She never asked but said work was slow and I already know she's saving up for this.
I would be volunteering and the only benefit is nicer tits next time we link.

"why would you send any woman money who isn't your wife and for good reason."
  good question... guess there is no reason except to simp. 

Jazzy2019

« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2024, 03:52:05 PM »
@Mr Back Shot

She never asked but said work was slow and I already know she's saving up for this.

I wouldn’t buy a car or pasola, but I might buy some titties for the right female. Provided she promised not to go large that’s something I could see myself doing. I’m in full sympathy with you on this.

stinqu

« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2024, 04:23:41 PM »
@Mr Back Shot

If a chica is asking  you to pay for new tatas, she's a hoe, and planing to be in the game long term. If she stays in shape those tits will give her an extra 10 years.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2024, 05:44:39 PM »
Funny a lot of tit sucking and it wont be baby's, Just thirsty mongers $$$$$

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal