global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: DR bad bitch only thread 🤯  (Read 16808 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: DR bad bitch only thread 🤯
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2021, 10:09:17 PM »
Yall killing me...LoL! Im feelin like Keith David in "They Live" where if you put on glasses, you can see what the baddies really look like!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN8Z7y_QcwE
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

cknice11

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2021, 10:39:04 PM »
Here's my contribution. My Santo Domingo bae. Almost made me forget sosua existed lol.

285West

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2021, 10:49:46 PM »
Good thread

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2021, 11:04:50 PM »
I imagine all yall on the same page...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RNG_tTXXcg

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2021, 11:54:17 PM »
Isn’t that Elaine from Nagua in the white?
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

lazy_monger

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2021, 11:39:03 AM »

You are upset that a bunch of dudes has decided that they will no longer go to Sosua because the talent level of the women has depreciated and you are calling them gay.  YOU want more dudes in Sosua to the point that YOU are taking it personally that you are calling other dudes gay?  Dude, you aren't even smart enough to understand that getting mad that dudes aren't going to Sosua makes you seem gay.  Why would a straight man who enjoys Sosua give a f--k that other dudes aren't going there?  But here you are.  You should be happy that you will be with your 1500 pesos, bareback-loving hotties all by yourself.  But your on here getting mad that a bunch of men isn't going to be with you.  Who is gay now?

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2021, 11:48:02 AM »

You are upset that a bunch of dudes has decided that they will no longer go to Sosua because the talent level of the women has depreciated and you are calling them gay.  YOU want more dudes in Sosua to the point that YOU are taking it personally that you are calling other dudes gay?  Dude, you aren't even smart enough to understand that getting mad that dudes aren't going to Sosua makes you seem gay.  Why would a straight man who enjoys Sosua give a f--k that other dudes aren't going there?  But here you are.  You should be happy that you will be with your 1500 pesos, bareback-loving hotties all by yourself.  But your on here getting mad that a bunch of men isn't going to be with you.  Who is gay now?
Focus man. I'm not upset, just responding to posts. The talent level has not depreciated, despite the negative posts. Any man getting his finger and toe nails done in a salon is not my idea of masculine. And I don't give a f--k what other men do...Just don't lie and say things that arent true....and I wont comment otherwise.  I dont roll with a group and dont want to do that. I dont know why you would think that.

PB IS BACK!

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2021, 12:28:18 PM »
Toes and nails done are hygiene! Self love is self respect! Smh! This is why we have bummy ass dudes in sosua! Pops taught me to take pride in one’s appearance!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2021, 12:31:18 PM »
Toes and nails done are hygiene! Self love is self respect! Smh! This is why we have bummy ass dudes in sosua! Pops taught me to take pride in one’s appearance!
Hygiene is accomplished daily at home. When I see metrolized?/gay men in a salon getting mani pedi beauty services...I just shake my head.

bangher_leever

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2021, 12:57:52 PM »

That was sound advice. you go to the same nail salon as your pops? both of you go together? thats  some quality father son time right there.

PB IS BACK!

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2021, 01:51:24 PM »
Smh! Your in DR the home of the most metrosexual men I’ve ever seen! Chicas like and love a well kept man! Getting a mani or pedi is a proper cleaning doesn’t mean painting them. Facials are cleaning dead skin. Til you experience a good spa …. You wouldn’t know!dudes are exactly why sosua is shit! Can’t understand better! Keep on with your funky asses …. Sleeveless tees and under amor cargo shorts! Smh

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2021, 02:06:03 PM »
Gay is here to stay.

PB IS BACK!

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2021, 02:23:59 PM »
Corny af! Back to the bitches! Matter fact post one 9of your bargain dimes! There’s one you couldn’t even smell her breathe

285West

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2021, 02:25:56 PM »
Dark, light do not matter just meet the criteria that is my preference

RebeliousSpirit

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2021, 05:20:37 PM »
Dark, light do not matter just meet the criteria that is my preference

Is that Chaneli?

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars