global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Chicas moving to USA  (Read 6509 times)

Captainsaveahoe

Chicas moving to USA
« on: October 16, 2022, 05:22:11 PM »
Everyday I am seeing more and more girls from Sosua in winter coats…meaning they are coming here!  I started a thread about all the girls who got married and moved to the USA, but dudes thought i was hating.  But it really is a lot of them coming!  I have a few in my rotation. Am I the only one noticing this?

Bravo1818

Re: Chicas moving to USA
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2022, 06:39:33 PM »
Everyday I am seeing more and more girls from Sosua in winter coats…meaning they are coming here!  I started a thread about all the girls who got married and moved to the USA, but dudes thought i was hating.  But it really is a lot of them coming!  I have a few in my rotation. Am I the only one noticing this?

It's not just Sosua, I have been hearing for many girls from multiple countries who claim there is some sort of "Tourist Invite" visa to America.  Something along the lines that an American can submit a tourist request for a female and they will be responsible for the individual who is traveling to America on vacation.  I think the visa is for 3-6 months.  (I have no idea what the penalty is if the girls decides to stay after the visa expires).

Travelguy90

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2022, 06:41:23 PM »

It's not just Sosua, I have been hearing for many girls from multiple countries who claim there is some sort of "Tourist Invite" visa to America.  Something along the lines that an American can submit a tourist request for a female and they will be responsible for the individual who is traveling to America on vacation.  I think the visa is for 3-6 months.  (I have no idea what the penalty is if the girls decides to stay after the visa expires).
Youd still be liable if she goes rouge or vanishes, due to being the one to sponsor her
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

Emackdon1

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2022, 06:42:55 PM »
I got one I'm tryna save and bring back to America. She don't believe me so ima put a baby in her so she know I'm serious.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2022, 07:04:56 PM »
Lol. This is an interesting topic. One of my kinda new chicas that I met on my last trip wants to know when I will return to see her before she gets married, because she claims she’s leaving the game after that. 🙄😆

Turns out that she’s marrying a gringo that she met just a few months ago. I asked when they’re getting married, and she told me March 2023. 

All I could do was shake my head when she admitted that she doesn’t know him that well. I warned her about agreeing to marry a gringo she hardly knows and coming to the U.S. without her own resources or a support system in case things don’t work out, but my advice fell on deaf ears. She’s willing to risk it obviously, and so is the gringo that hardly knows her.

You can’t save these hoes, and you can’t save these simps either, man. 🤷🏾‍♂️😆

Mr Back Shot

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2022, 08:10:43 PM »
I got one I'm tryna save and bring back to America. She don't believe me so ima put a baby in her so she know I'm serious.

Are you trolling or for real ?

Jazzy2019

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2022, 08:12:33 PM »
Lol. This is an interesting topic. One of my kinda new chicas that I met on my last trip wants to know when I will return to see her before she gets married, because she claims she’s leaving the game after that. 🙄😆

Turns out that she’s marrying a gringo that she met just a few months ago. I asked when they’re getting married, and she told me March 2023. 

All I could do was shake my head when she admitted that she doesn’t know him that well. I warned her about agreeing to marry a gringo she hardly knows and coming to the U.S. without her own resources or a support system in case things don’t work out, but my advice fell on deaf ears. She’s willing to risk it obviously, and so is the gringo that hardly knows her.

It ain’t that easy. She’s going nowhere fast. It’s going to take about two years for her papers to clear. That gringo has gotten way ahead of events or he’s bullshitting her. Don’t worry unless she decides to be faithful you’ll be f--king her for the immediate future.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2022, 08:29:38 PM »

It ain’t that easy. She’s going nowhere fast. It’s going to take about two years for her papers to clear. That gringo has gotten way ahead of events or he’s bullshitting her. Don’t worry unless she decides to be faithful you’ll be f--king her for the immediate future.

Lol! I honestly don’t even give a shit, but I wouldn’t mind giving her the proper send-off before she jumps the broom. 😆

I haven’t heard from her since she and I had the conversation. I might’ve offended her with the truth. Oh well. 🤷🏾‍♂️

PoonTangClan

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2022, 08:32:05 PM »

LOL! you gave her terrible advice! If someone wants to sponsor her and give her a shot to change the entire trajectory of her life and that of her family, she should f'n take it! Like on 90 day fiancé when the couples get in a fight and the girl pretends like she's about to get on a plane and go home. It's laughable, love did not connect with this bum/weido/pedo/gordo, the chance at a new life did.

😆 @ 90 Day Fiancé

El_lobo00

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2022, 10:39:03 PM »

Youd still be liable if she goes rouge or vanishes, due to being the one to sponsor her

This is often the origin story for quite a few of the IG models, strippers, and bottle service chicas here in the states 🤣. I have heard more than a few stories of chicas pulling a bait and switch and disappearing on their spouses to be once they are established in the states ☠️

Some guys may not realize these chicas likely already have extended family or network in the states, especially in areas like Washington heights or Bx in nyc, northern new Jersey, Allentown PA, Lawrence ma etc.

You often find these chicas, especially the working girls, ending up in the adult venues in these areas. This is why I think it’s stupid that some dudes from the northeast are traveling to sosua and paying $150+ USD for ST when you can hit up the right local venues (ESPECIALLY in northern NJ) and get em for similar prices after you factor in all the extras associated with travel (air fare, hotel villa etc.).
« Last Edit: October 16, 2022, 10:40:42 PM by Thelobe2022 »

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2022, 06:02:35 AM »

Thats funny as hell  as the the southern borders are like the titanic leaking like a sive and its going to sink, you know some of these chicas will be like a magic show  there going to disappear like houdini !

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2022, 06:07:16 AM »
Easy peasy  select one cute chica, pour on the charm and the pesos wife her up for a whole trip beat the breaks off her, be generous you will then get the make baby request,may take a few trips   !  The question is,  can they be saved  !!!!

MrNavigator

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2022, 08:45:56 AM »

This is often the origin story for quite a few of the IG models, strippers, and bottle service chicas here in the states 🤣. I have heard more than a few stories of chicas pulling a bait and switch and disappearing on their spouses to be once they are established in the states ☠️

Some guys may not realize these chicas likely already have extended family or network in the states, especially in areas like Washington heights or Bx in nyc, northern new Jersey, Allentown PA, Lawrence ma etc.

You often find these chicas, especially the working girls, ending up in the adult venues in these areas. This is why I think it’s stupid that some dudes from the northeast are traveling to sosua and paying $150+ USD for ST when you can hit up the right local venues (ESPECIALLY in northern NJ) and get em for similar prices after you factor in all the extras associated with travel (air fare, hotel villa etc.).

And that's why you don't bring one back here if she has extended family in the states. I know of a dumbass New York dude a few years ago who had this happen to him.

Married a chick and worked 2 years to get her back. He finally got the paperwork to get a visa to bring her back. Her family met them at the airport. They told him they were going to a restaurant to eat and they would drop her off later to him.

HE AIN'T SEEN THE WITCH SINCE!!!

karloso81

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2022, 10:24:27 AM »

🤦🏾‍♂️

Henny White

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2022, 02:13:42 PM »
Just my personal opinion....

If you looking for a wife or significant other, in a place where the rest of us ain't doing nothing but "selling our royal oates"....

My Ni66@, you already lost 🤷🏾‍♂️

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal