global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Cangrejo bridge  (Read 1834 times)

crazy_canuck

Re: Cangrejo bridge
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2023, 10:48:41 AM »
There is one big problem I see.
Some official channels says that it will be ready by the end of december ... but in the current state of construction, they will need a week or 2 before pouring the concrete. Now concrete for that kind of job needs at least 30 days to set before you can start putting stress on it.
Now the problem I have is: If they want to open that bridge before the end of the year, the concrete will only have a week maybe less to set. I really hope they will let the concrete cure completely before allowing traffic on it but this work being done in the DR, I strongly doubt they will follow good construction practices ...  ::)

You know your shit Canuck. And you were right... They opened the bridge early because the river overtook the flat bridge on the detour route on Dec 21st due to heavy raining.. instead of only allowing traffic for that day on the new bridge, they decided to make that day the official opening of the new bridge. The concrete didn’t get to set correctly and now the new bridge is already sinking smh. I’ll post a picture in a second.

Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

stinqu

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2023, 05:24:03 PM »
Chica Bullshiting you you dont say,f--k every single chica will bold face lie to you or white lie give half truths,,,,or dark answer's, even so called honest ones will twist a story, some chicas dont give up any infor mation, mystery chicas, till you bag them red handed ,like when they say there home you catch them with an other client at the beach, Pedro Cilantes,actually any where
What burns my ass is the request for money, I know i should not be sending, but the lie there ass off telling you they need water or gas for the stove when they need money to go drinking,now some chicas actaully tell the truth and really needed things food water small items  even had one chica say i just need 1000 pesos to go out for drinks with her Amigas Girl friends,,true story,, Bonus after that i got to f--k her big titted friend,,,on the cheap while she was in the kitchen sipping on a presidente,,,,,,so dont beleive half the shit chicas tell you and for f--ks sakes dont exspect them to be on time, funny one chica took 3 hours to show up, had to get all dolled up,as she was coming from Portou Platta,again no big deal this was a repeat haitian chica that had a vise grip toto and would get wet as hell ,,,,,,,tastey toto to boot !
Yes chicas are spitting lies about why they are late. Facts are they just don't care, if you you put up with a chica that's 30-60 min. late, your the fool.The "ONLY" time I let it slide is rain, let them know they can be replaced in a minute!!

jimmy#

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2024, 07:16:03 AM »
One of my few rules I have when on the island ,I tell chica a time give her 15 minutes and I take it as she canceled the date.One time clock ran out picked another chica went to dinner and first chica called my whats App,"I am at hotel where are you ?" I had to explain she missed the date due to not giving a shit.....
    They are a 3000 Peso a dozen ,your time on island is limited why waste it waiting for  a chica.Treat it for what it is a buisness meeting would you wait 30-60 minutes for a client back home if you can grab 5 others .

stinqu

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2024, 05:45:04 PM »
Yeah no need to wait on a chica. Even my regulars, if I hit them up I ask one question "are you ready to come now?"I'm never ready to see them when I ask, so I have time eat, shower and shave, I know they will be at least an hour. Never call them when your ready, but when you think you want to get laid.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal