global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: December 18th - 23rd  (Read 917 times)

Just_A_Guy

Re: December 18th - 23rd
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2023, 10:37:37 AM »
Hi everyone.

New here and have been mongering around the globe for some time. Phillippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Germany, Eastern Europe etc. Will be going to the US for work soon enough, and have some time off before Christmas where I was considering going to DR, Sosua. Read a lot of posts and googled hotels etc, so my questions is this;

1) I've seen that it might not be the best time of year to go - Is that true? Is there no chicas in town at those dates mentioned above?
2) Blackbeard seems like a place to be - was thinking of staying there for 2-3 days and in Sosua for the remaining days I have before flying back to Europe. Does that sound like a good plan for a short trip like mine?
3) What is the average price for bringing girls back with you? Short time / long time (As they say in Thailand)
4) Is it easy to meet fellow mongers in Sosua/DR in general to hang out with others, or would it make sense to reach out to someone online on a forum like this first?

Hope someone can help.

Looks like today is your last day. Hopefully you enjoyed yourself.

When you get the chance, do a trip report, and try to include answers (from your perspective) to the specific questions you asked on this thread.

It will provide good insight to other newcomers and even other "vet" members.

Jazzy2019

Re: December 18th - 23rd
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2023, 02:49:23 PM »
Alright, so I just checked the weather forecast for those dates and it looks pretty f--king bad during the days I'm there.

My experience - from Thailand though - is that even though the weather looks like it will be shit, there will still be hours during the day where the sun will be visable. Is that the same in Carribean / Puerto Plata / Sosua?

Otherwise no chance I'll go if the weather will be rainy for 4/5 days while I'm there.

I thought the likelihood of erain for 4-5 days straight during his planned dates was marginal at best. It ended up raining every day and night from the 15th to the 23rd. Didn’t appear that the chicks that were here made anywhere near the amounts they needed to make. The question is if they will uncharacteristically be back this week to make up for the shortfall before Tres Reyes on January 6th.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal