global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Hotel El Rancho Sosua  (Read 1154 times)

Iamdreamman35

Hotel El Rancho Sosua
« on: December 25, 2023, 10:09:43 PM »
Hi guys tried to do a search on Hotel El Rancho Sosua but nothing came up when I did a search on the board forum. So I decided to create a thread. Casa Valeria and Sosua Inn were not available on the website I use to book hotels. Which is Booking.com.

This was the highest rated hotel available and the hotel closest to the beach and near all the action in Sosua. I booked this hotel for 8 nights for little over $400. I'll be in Sosua at this hotel in mid March of 2024.

For all the vets who has had any past experience with this hotel? Is this a good hotel to stay at? And is this hotel chica friendly and easy to chica proof?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2023, 10:12:58 PM by Iamdreamman35 »

Travelguy90

Re: Hotel El Rancho Sosua
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2023, 06:24:53 AM »
Never stayed but a buddy of mine did. It’s 50$ a night and near playa Alicia, currency exchange, food and transportation so location is ideal. He said they kinda did upgrades from the past. It’s supposed to be chica friendly. Not quite sure about the value because I haven’t been in a minute. You could possibly go cheaper looking at other alternatives but your near other 50-100$ a night hotels so it’s not a rip off
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

Iamdreamman35

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2023, 11:44:03 AM »
Cool. Thanks for the info Travel. It looked good from the reviews I read and pictures I seen. Not my number one choice but it was all that was available and the best option closest to the beach and action in Sosua.

Just hope this hotel is chica friendly. My first ever trip to Sosua too. And my only goal this trip is to sport f--k as much as I possibly can. Quality and all that other shit will be my goal when I return to Sosua for a second time at a future date. I plan to go Africa first before returning to Sosua though. But I'll know for sure after this trip. Definitely excited!

jd66

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2023, 12:29:27 PM »
El Rancho is for sure chica friendly so that should not be an issue.

I have never stayed there personally but a buddy did and it was quite dated and that was like 10 years ago and I don't think much renovations have happened since then.

I probably would check other places for availability as you should be able to find something since your trip isn't until March

Alicia Beach is right across the street and is a nicer place.  Sea Breeze is around the corner and has been renovated recently.   Both will probably be a nicer place.

Check with them directly as they might have something available that far out and possibly at a better price if you can pay them in cash when you arrive.

alexis

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2023, 12:35:53 PM »
I heard that the hotel is okay and the restaurant attached to it too. It’s mainly Germans / Europeans there and the restaurant serves food to accommodate them. I don’t think they serve burgers in there!

The hotel certainly was chica friendly in the past, no doubt about it and most probably still is. Make sure your love of your life (for the next 60 minutes) has a valid cedula or passport. That’s btw crucial for all your encounters, independent of the hotel you’re in.

Thus, if you don’t mind a bunch of wypipo around you, you should be fine there.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2023, 07:55:28 PM »
I stayed there about 3 or 4 years ago.

The only thing I do remember about it is that it is in fact chica friendly. 

I'd say it's worth checking out.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2023, 08:11:12 PM »
One of the few hotels i never stayed at, anyways walked by many times,for one its probaly not noisy,its chica friendly good price point if your on a budget,,,book erly sirs as on busy weekends such as new years superbowl ect these places will be full dont wait to the last minute like im doing,,, ill end up at the alica hotel same deal,, trying to book 30 days, airbnb Got me there holding my $636 usd i booked an apartment the host declined my booking due to there calander f--k up, so im waiting to get remberesd so i can book some thing else for the 30 days,, any ways pay cash if you can so yah dont get hit with hi fees,,, or book places with out deposit's how ever the top notch places like sosua inn casa Valeria may need a depost, best off luck !

Iamdreamman35

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2023, 09:25:29 PM »
Thanks Just and Tug. I'll keep my reservation for now but might go with Sea Breeze if it's a better option. Only thing is I don't have to pay before I arrive if I keep my Hotel El Rancho Sosua reservation. I would have to pay for Sea Breeze in advance on Booking.

I think I'll just stick with Hotel El Rancho Sosua. It's Chica friendly and that's all I really care about.

stinqu

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2023, 05:53:37 PM »
If you like Sosua and think you might return, spend some time going to places you might what to stay (10am-12) when booking agents are there,. Get phone numbers, E-mail and business cards. Booking directly and paying cash when you get there (USD) will save you allot of money. If there any extra costs, pay in pesos ONLY. Had place that wanted $10 for clean sheets and towels every 3 days, I said no, pesos only, it was 250 pesos, HALF!!!

WT3

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2023, 12:37:37 AM »
They have good food here.

Ted68

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2023, 01:52:52 AM »
A few buddies of mine stayed at El Rancho a few times and I would meet up for breakfast and or lunch (Food was good, German and US fare) and hang out a bit. Seems to be a low key spot and somewhere I would stay for a future trip based on my observations. Definitely chica friendly. I would advise if you have a lot of and or heavy luggage to stay on the ground level as the steps to the upper floors are steep. Overall I think you will enjoy it.

I have stayed at Sea Breeze and Alicia Beach and good experience at both(facilities, rooms and food plus overall vibe). Management was very attentive when issues arose and as above, chica friendly. No security problems either.

I did spend a few nights at the PierGiorgio not far away a couple of years ago and while the view of the water and playa Sosua is great, the facility and grounds including the rooms need to be upgraded.  It is a nice spot to have a meal or drinks in the outdoor area and I will do that but won't stay there again. Good luck and enjoy your trip.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 02:08:20 AM by Ted68 »

stinqu

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2023, 06:27:58 PM »
Yes the food is good at El Rancho.

Iamdreamman35

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2023, 06:57:36 PM »
Thanks Ted and Stingu for the advice. The responses were very helpful. Definitely keep hearing the food is good there so that's a plus for sure.

Ted68

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2024, 10:46:16 PM »
Thanks Ted and Stingu for the advice. The responses were very helpful. Definitely keep hearing the food is good there so that's a plus for sure.
Absolutely and again enjoy your trip. I'm looking to get back soon.

Iamdreamman35

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2024, 02:41:14 PM »
I was able to secure a booking for 9 nights at Hotel Sea Breeze Sosua for $591 vs Hotel El Rancho Sosua for $437. I'll be honest I prefer the way Hotel Sea Breeze looks. I have until March 11th to cancel the Hotel Sea Breeze booking.

Does Hotel Sea Breeze have security and which would you all pick. I just want to f--k 3-4 chicas a night then go to sleep in peace but also be close to the action (strip).

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal