Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Night Life

Current Hotspots

(1/3) > >>

MasterRoshi:
What it is fellas,

I'm coming down next week and wanted to get some info on the nightlife.
Last time I was there was 2019 pre-pandemic. I know a lot has changed so wanted to get my bearings. My go to spots were Bourbons and Classicos but I'm aware both locations are no longer there. What are the best spots for chicas currently?

Another note, does anyone know of any clubs nearby where the music is catered for Dominicans?

Nothing against hip-hop and whatnot but I don't like leaving the country just to immerse myself in more of the same.

I want to go somewhere where they bumping merengue and bachata all night, or at the very least, reggeton/demo. Spanish is my first language so I'm not afraid to venture beyond the strip and explore, I just need some direction.

As always thanks for everything fellas

Al NYC:

--- Quote from: MasterRoshi on May 04, 2022, 12:03:37 PM ---What it is fellas,

Last time I was there was 2019 pre-pandemic. I know a lot has changed so wanted to get my bearings. My go to spots were Bourbons and Classicos but I'm aware both locations are no longer there. What are the best spots for chicas currently?

Another note, does anyone know of any clubs nearby where the music is catered for Dominicans?

Nothing against hip-hop and whatnot but I don't like leaving the country just to immerse myself in more of the same.

I want to go somewhere where they bumping merengue and bachata all night, or at the very least, reggeton/demo. Spanish is my first language so I'm not afraid to venture beyond the strip and explore, I just need some direction.

--- End quote ---

A lot has changed since 2019. The nighttime hotspot is Kings/Rhumbas. Unfortunately, hip hop music dominate the scene in Sosua. You might want to go Puerto Plata, if you wanna Merengue and Bachata.

Viva La Vega:
The most local place would be the bizarro world named.... NYC Drink! It's across from Ahnvee, too loud for me, completely authentic. Also Flow Car Wash just up the street from Ahnvee on the highway. They get performers in from time to time and the events look great.

Neither are prime destinations for mongering as they are local spots, but if you like that bachata and merengue so loud you can't breath, those are the places to go.

MasterRoshi:

--- Quote from: Viva La Vega on May 04, 2022, 03:14:33 PM ---The most local place would be the bizarro world named.... NYC Drink! It's across from Ahnvee, too loud for me, completely authentic. Also Flow Car Wash just up the street from Ahnvee on the highway. They get performers in from time to time and the events look great.

Neither are prime destinations for mongering as they are local spots, but if you like that bachata and merengue so loud you can't breath, those are the places to go.

--- End quote ---

Thanks I was looking for something just like that 😅

I'll be down there for 10 days so will definitely stop by at some point just to check it out.

MasterRoshi:

--- Quote from: Al NYC on May 04, 2022, 12:27:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: MasterRoshi on May 04, 2022, 12:03:37 PM ---What it is fellas,

--- End quote ---

A lot has changed since 2019. The nighttime hotspot is Kings/Rhumbas. Unfortunately, hip hop music dominate the scene in Sosua. You might want to go Puerto Plata, if you wanna Merengue and Bachata.

--- End quote ---

Do you know of anywhere in particular in puerto plata that's a hotspot?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version