global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Rookies day 1  (Read 69105 times)

Bunzslayer87

Re: Rookies day 1
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2018, 12:18:03 PM »
I can not wait to join you on the hunt 5 days and me and The Wingman are in town. Enjoy your trip and save a big booty chica for me.

Flytravelguy

« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2018, 12:24:13 PM »
Day 4+5

I told you guys I wasn’t doing anything lol well that changed fast.  Hung out most of the day in the room did atv’s Like a real tourist, was actually great, was about 3 hours came back to NG showered went to playa mercardo, picked up some 2 bbq pringles 2 redbulls and 3 sprites for $514 pesos.  Went back to the room to drop my things it’s late when I leave my room next.  I end up in classicos a little earlier than normal one of the bartenders gave me the circle Vip section with the tv for free and mind you I’m riding solo just tip her 100 pesos and she’ll bring the drinks to you put whatever you want on the tv (she’s an older Spanish lady with a gigantic hairy mole on her lip it’s really disgusting but hey free Vip) In the Vip over here all the begging chicks are hanging around it’s just like the states, idk if you guys have ever had Vip In the states these hoes are the same. One chica literally told me papi pick me ( I don’t let chicks pick me I have to pick them so i only take what i want not just any chica who blows a kiss) If you look at my last set of pics you can see me uniquie she is a 9 only a 9 because let’s be honest she’s a ho, but back home in the states some rich guy would be paying everything for her.  The whole club stopped when she walked in all the n----s swarmed her, I just waited patiently because in the end she ain’t yours it’s juat your turn. Got the whatsapp but she was priced how she looked like a f--king Ferrari.  I declined but got her this morning for a discount $3500 if you consider that a discount lol.  After leaving classicos I sent out 5 Text 2 responded and chose between the 2.  Also a tip for any new person reading this any Time you see the cop in the lobby of the hotel be nice to him shoot the shit with him hell throw him a few pesos, will come in handy when a rat gives you a problem and calls him up, those 1-200 pesos will keep your ass out of a 3 rd world countries jail.

I’ll post pics later I have video but can’t post here ????

STARLORD

« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2018, 01:21:16 PM »
This dude giving more info then alot of you life timers in here with all the bs and bitching and arguing lol this is what I log on to see .. This boy a rookie making get moves and giving advice ...love it!!!

Traveling

« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2018, 01:26:57 PM »
Dude deserves a trophy or something for his ground Intel.. His info has me contemplating on going back to sosua this month.

STARLORD

« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2018, 01:38:23 PM »
I'm heading there in a week lol if I could do half as good as him ...I would be happy as f--k...that bitch was cold

Flytravelguy

« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2018, 02:11:56 PM »
This dude giving more info then alot of you life timers in here with all the bs and bitching and arguing lol this is what I log on to see .. This boy a rookie making get moves and giving advice ...love it!!!

That’s the point bro!  There’s very few people that give pictures and correct info when they’re on the ground, if everyone did the same the site would be way better. 

The Infamous PB

« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2018, 02:15:11 PM »
It use to be that my dude! Photos were posted daily! But you will find out! Give it a week some clown will tell a chica you just posted and your whatsapp will blow up

Flytravelguy

« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2018, 03:42:24 PM »
It use to be that my dude! Photos were posted daily! But you will find out! Give it a week some clown will tell a chica you just posted and your whatsapp will blow up

Can’t blow up my whatsapp if I erase the app when I leave dr ????, I just back everything up and erase my lady at home knows what’s good with WhatsApp I redownloaded it when i landed.  And if you out there telling a chica that someone is giving her info out, you’re a lame!

The Infamous PB

« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2018, 04:11:23 PM »
Trust me there are mad lames! Happen to me twice! Know you have dudes saying your gov't and where you llive.  Just to get closer to some paid for pussy! Just be careful! Btw superstar chica with the fakeness.... I need that! My style!

marachi4

« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2018, 04:45:57 PM »
I hit that last night. I saw the phat ass through the window of merengue bar. I offered her 2500. With propina her name is unique.  She does a striptease in a towel when she comes out the bathroom.

She was a good f--k her doctor needs a medal Anyone who wants her whats app pm me and through be a few of your whats app contacts

southbeach

• Only one life to live.
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2018, 05:00:11 PM »
That look like Danerys. Gym rat and a body made from sin. Without a clear face shot I can't tell. Hit her in July last year.
"Stay thirsty my friends".

southbeach

• Only one life to live.
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2018, 05:05:02 PM »
I hit that last night. I saw the phat ass through the window of merengue bar. I offered her 2500. With propina her name is unique.  She does a striptease in a towel when she comes out the bathroom.

She was a good f--k her doctor needs a medal Anyone who wants her whats app pm me and through be a few of your whats app contacts

Well there it is. Great find and the SU aint going nowhere
"Stay thirsty my friends".

PMIdump

« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2018, 05:42:19 PM »
Great report. It sounds like he paid attention and negotiated well.

Qdawg90

« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2018, 06:26:21 PM »
I'm super thirsty!!! Right now

LMAO. A few more days man lol

mrmagic52956

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2018, 06:35:20 PM »
Man everybody wants that number including "ME"! PM a brotha

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!